porinsoya

JeTi sns (collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s just a normal day off for the snsd girls.

 

They didn’t come together and bond, everyone seems to have their plans. For a certain Jung, her plan is going to have an affair…with her comfy bed.

 

[ring ring]

 

Jessica picks up her phone without looking at the caller id. "Hello?"

 

“Jessi!!!”

 

Oh the one and only loud mushroom.

 

“Wae o?”

 

“You wanna come and have a sleep over? Since we have a day off and stuff…”

 

Upon hearing this, Jessica remembers how she misses waking up in her lover’s warm embrace, the ‘good morning’ that accompanies with a pair of unique half crescent eyes, and the morning kisses that never ceases to make her day.

 

Smiling, Jessica answers, “Sure. When do you want me to come over?”

 

“Uh how about now?” Asks the raven hair girl on the other line.

 

[bark bark]

 

“Sure and oh is that Prince?” Jessica can’t help but ask hearing the faint barking.

 

“Jessi you have such good ears. Yea it’s him, he misses you!”

 

“Okay since Prince misses me, I’ll come over right away.” Jessica said just to tease the other girl a bit.

 

“YAH you come over to see me but not to see Prince!”

 

“Ara ara I’m just kidding you jealous pink monster.”

 

-x-

 

“Oh Sunny ah Jessi is coming over, you alright with that?”

 

“Of course pabo! That's a weird question for you to ask! She’s not only your lover Fany, she’s also our sister okay? Of course a sister can come!”

 

“Haha well since you live here so I think I should ask for your permission.” The raven hair girl reasons out.

 

“Then you should probably also call Taeyeonnie and ask her.” Sunny retorts with a teasing smile.

 

[ding dong]

 

“Opps, looks like it’s too late to call her now right? Just open the door and welcome your lover Fany ah.” Sunny smiles.

 

“Merong.” Tiffany skips to the door with a huge smile plasters on her face.

 

Sunny chuckles upon seeing the enthusiastic girl.

 

“Welcome Jessi!” Tiffany pulls her girl friend in a tight embrace and drags her into the flat.

 

“Hey Tiff, hi Sunny.” Jessica beams at her lover and her band mate.

 

Sunny absentmindedly waves to Jessica while munching to the bag of chips.

 

“Shall we proceed to my room?” Tiffany asks with a cheeky smile on her face.

 

“Yah you two love birds keep every down okay?! I still want to enjoy the TV show.” Sunny shouts with a mouthful of chips.

 

“Sunny ah you’re already tainted by the byun midget haven’t you? Fany and I are NOT going to do that for your information.” Jessica answers back with a tinge of pink on her cheeks.

 

“Yes, Jessie and I are ONLY going to settle things down.” Tiffany waves Jessica’s bags in front of Sunny to show that they are really going to ONLY settle, nothing more.

 

“Aye aye whatever you say captain Hwang.” Sunny brings her attention back to the TV.

 

“Merong. Let’s go Jessi!” Tiffany grabs Jessica’s hand.

 

-x-

 

“Well Jessi welcome to my wonderland!” Tiffany says when she puts her hand on the doorknob of her bedroom.

 

“Tiff no need to be all hyped up, it’s not the first time I see your room.”

 

Tiffany pouted upon hearing the half-hearted reply from her lover. Jessica senses the sudden silence from the other girl and looks behind. Her mushroom is pouting, pouting like a lost puppy.

 

Aish this kid, what am I going to do with you?

 

“Fany?” Jessica calls out.

 

“Hmph.” Comes a childish reply.

 

“Aish you pabo.”

 

Jessica then pulls Tiffany close and gives her a kiss on the pouty lips.

 

“There there, don’t be mad now okay?”

 

“…” Tiffany uses her stubborn card, she doesn’t say anything and keep sulking.

 

“Oh so one kiss wasn’t enough for you? You want more? Hm?” Jessica asks while inching closer towards Tiffany again.

 

“…”

 

“I know my lips are addicting and stuf-”

 

This time it’s Tiffany who kisses Jessica. "Just shut up will you?" She then gives her an eye-smile.

 

Jessica is in daze after that sudden peck but she manages to say, “Baby you know you’re one hella weird, but a very cute girl. I love you like that.”

 

Tiffany doesn’t say anything and opens the door with a blush on her face.

 

-x-

 

“Prince!!!” Jessica called out when she sees the white fur ball in the bed.

 

[bark]

 

“Aw you miss me you cute little thing?” Jessica sits down beside Prince and ruffles his hair.

 

Prince enjoys the caressing so he scoots closer to Jessica and rests his head on her thigh.

 

[purrs]

 

“Haha I know you love me from the first day! Tell you something, I love you too!” Jessica chuckles and doesn’t take her eyes off the white creature that’s now breathing at a steady pace.

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Hm?” Jessica keeps her eyes on Prince.

 

“Jes-si.”

 

“Yes?” Jessica is too engrossed in observing the fur ball and still doesn’t look at her lover.

 

“Jes-si-ca.”

 

“What Fany?” Carefully Jessica moved Prince’s head back on the bed and kneels down still looking at him.

 

The jealous monster in Tiffany has already awakened the moment Jessica didn’t look at her.

 

“Jung Sooyeon! Do you love me or him?!”

 

With that, Jessica finally looks at her raging lover.

 

“What was that Fany?”

 

“You heard me.”

 

“Alright, who’s that ‘him’?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter