The Seventh Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The Seventh Chapter

Yoona eyes were miserable. She was crying the hall time she was in the plane. She kept thinking on the pain that Donghae gave her. Yoona was now in the Airport waiting for Siwon to come.

Siwon then arrived at the airport, he had a very serious head ache, his eyes had eye bags too, for crying so hard, last night. They're really cousins. Aren't they?

Siwon!” Yoona called upon seeing Siwon's clear version.

Siwon turned back to see her cousin, “Yoona-noona!”

Noona, I have to go to Busan today! I forgot about to visit Grandma! I'll be dead.” Siwon said as he scratched his head.

Yoona then weakly smiled, “I'll be in Tiffany's.”

Siwon's smiled disappeared upon hearing her name.

Ok.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

{After 3 Hours of Traveling they arrived in the DORM}

Oppa! How Dare you do that to Yoona!” Tiffany said through the phone,shouting.

Tiffany! How dare you shout at me!” Donghae said and shouting across the phone.

You CHEATED on YOONA unnie. IF APPA WILL KNOW IT-”Tiffany said and was cutted by Donghae.

Appa! He's Dead! He just left his statement that's all! I only agreed to get married because it's his happiness! NOT COMMITMENT!” Donghae shouted.

Ahhhh! I'm so tired of you HARD HEADED!” Tiffany shouted through the phone and placed the phone down.
Tiffany called Donghae directly when Yoona told the whole story.

Yoona was in Tiffany's Dorm, she was sent by Siwon.

Unnie? I didn't know my brother could do that to you.” Tiffany said as she felt sorry to her sister in law.

He already did.” Yoona said and smirked, “Everything was already fine. Why did Victoria have to come to the picture?”

What did you do in China?” Tiffany asked.

We made Love.”

What?” Tiffany asked, shocked to what she heard.

While Yoona just nodded, “It was just like Love at First Sight ,when we drink the wine.” Yoona said and paused, tears started to form on her eyes,

Tiffany, why won't you accept Siwon?” Yoona asked as she tried to change the topic.

Siwon, tsk. He's using me.” Tiffany said.

He Loves You so Much. Don't you know how miserable does he look because of his crying?” Yoona asked, and tried to smile. “Where's the Puppy Love now?”

Puppy Love? I don't even Like him!” Tiffany denied.

Say what you want to Say, Tiffany. I can see it.” Yoona teased, “Siwon doesn't see it, while I do.”

Siwon remembered?” Tiffany asked, upon remembering what she told Siwon last night.

Every Single DETAIL.” Yoona said emphasizing the Detail.

Aish! I guess I have to move out, to my cousin's house for a while after I graduate.” Tiffany said and changed the topic.

And why is that?” Yoona said and sat up straight upon hearing that.

Donghae's mad.” Tiffany told Yoona.

Siwon do you love him?” Yoona said, as she realised that Tiffany was trying to change the subject.

I don't know why my heart would ache everytime I hear his name.” Tiffany said and tiredly smiled, “Siwon, he's a stranger to me.”

Victoria and Donghae had arrived to Korea,”

How come you know?” Tiffany asked.

See that? Who is that?” Yoona said pointing to the outside windows.

Tsk. My Brother is surely killing me.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Seohyun entered the building, to see Kyuhyun kissing Victoria's cheeks.

Tiffany-unnie, Yoona-unnie, I'm Gonna take this revenge for them.” Seohyun whispered to herself, with tears flowing upon her cheeks. “I'm gonna make sure Victoria Song, you're gonna pay for entering the lives of my unnies. And Kyuhyun, please be okay, I'll be catching you once you fall for that Victoria,.”

Yah! What are you doing there?” Yuri asked, as she saw Seohyun hiding in the walls. “Who are you looking at?” Yuri asked as she tried to look at the Direction where Seohyun is facing.

Nothing.” Seohyun said and wiping her tears she walked away from Yuri.

Yuri then pouted, “I didn't even said Hi! Aish!”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Eunhyuk waited for Hyoyeon to come out of the room, he was having a creepy smile on his face.
Flashback:

Hyoyeon? You like her?” Siwon asked ,they were talking about Tiffany, just when Eunhyuk remembered Hoyeon and mentioned her relationship with Tiffany.

No! I'm just asking if, she has a wound on her head! Duh~” Eunhyuk said to Siwon.

Siwon then knocked Eunhyuk's head, “Don't you see it? It's so clear!” Siwon said.

Eunhyuk then responded to Siwon's knock. “Yah! We're not that close.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“You're really the one that I've been looking for Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said.

The Door Opened , Hyoyeon came out of the door.

“Aww Her Smell. So Fragrant.” Eunhyuk said to his mind.

“Oppa? You're here?” Hyoyeon asked as she seemed shock to what she is seeing.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“Where are we exactly going oppa?” Hyoyeon asked, both of them were riding a motor bike, and Eunhyuk the one who's driving.

“Hold On Tight Hyoyeon.”

Hyoyeon blushed, he hugged Eunhyuk from the back, cause if she wouldn't she might fell.

After 3 Hours of Travel:

“Oppa, It's an Orphanage!” Hyoyeon said as they arrived in the destination.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon both entered the Orphanage, actually it was empty,abandoned,it was burned.

“Why did you bring me here?” Hyoyeon asked, as she stared at Eunhyuk.

To Hyoyeon's Shock. Eunhyuk stole a kiss from her.

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon said, covering . “That was my first!”

“Oh Really?” Eunhyuk asked. “Do you remember Jaehyuk?”

Hyoyeon tried to remember that name, it was too familiar for her. Just when a picture came to her mind, It was all the same. The Same place, The same position,

.

.

.

.

“The Same Lips.” Hyoyeon told herself.

“The same person”Hyoyeon blurted out loudly.

“Jaehyuk-oppa?” Hyoyeon asked herself, Eunhyuk then nodded. Hyoyeon hugged him so tight! “Oppa! How have you been? Why didn't you tell me?”

“It doesn't matter anymore Hyoyeon, as long as we've found each other it's okay!”

Flashback:

“Jaehyuk-oppa, annyeong!” the Little Hyoyeon bid her goodbye to Jaehyuk. He was going to be adopted.

“Hyoyeon-ssi.” Jaehyuk called, “Why op-?” Hyoyeon was about to talk when Jaehyuk stole a kiss from her.

“The same Place. The same Postion. The same Lips. The same person.” Jaehyuk said, as he ran away towards his foster parents.

End of Flashback: