The Twelfth Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The 12th Chapter: Part 1 and 2

So I updated them together so you won’t get confused…

 

Yah! Pali!” Tiffany says to her boyfriend who had a hard time fixing his necktie.

Her Boyfriend then smiled to her, “Yah, can't you just fix this for me?”

Pabo. Jaejoong-oppa!” Tiffany says as she pouts and fixes his necktie for him.

Tiffany's POV

Yup! Kim Jaejoong, the hottest guy you'll ever meet is my boyfriend. He was the one who comforted me through the years, the one who has always been there. The one who never broke his promise of waiting. He was the one who help me to move on, with Siwon. He was always there. And as time passed I started to develop feelings for him, though not as much as Siwon. But still it's feelings, I would not want to hurt him.

Yah. What are you thinking?” Jaejoong says and patted my head like a child. I shook my head in reality, I was staring at his face the whole time.

I was thinking about you.” I said, and caressed his face. “How I wish I met you first.”

Aish! You're thinking about him again!” Jaejoong said as he smirk, in my thought.

Let's GO!” I said trying to change the topic.

-

Siwon fixed his self in the mirror, “That annoying fiance' of mine. Bringing me into a very populated place.”

Siwon then accidentally hits his bag, causing his things to drop. One thing caught his attention, a taped pen. It was probably broken, that's why it was wrapped in a tape. “The pen, that I gave her.” Siwon whispered. “Sorry for not waiting Steph. But if you would ask me to come to you. I will. Without any second thoughts, I will.” Sooyoung listens from the back. “Oppa, when I found that Steph, you're talking about, I will surely let go of you, though it hurts. But for now, I'm not gonna let go of you, cause if I will, you might go into someone else, and not into Steph.”

Sooyoung then enters slowly, “Are you ready?”

Yeah.” Siwon said. “You look dazzling with that look, I wonder who that Tiffany are you talking about, I know a Tiffany way back to my younger generation.”

She's a musician, I love her music. She's a Korean but she debuted in America,” Sooyoung said as they walk through the aisle of their apartment. They were living together, in an arranged marriage, parents would do anything to let their child get together. But the only thing of living, was that they have different rooms.

Siwon's POV

It's been a while since I last went out on a date. Yeah, I can't believe I'm engaged right now too. To a girl whom I barely know.

I know I was a fool, of saying those words to Tiffany, but I don't know what thing came up to my mind >.<' Tiffany I'm currently searching for her, at night I would go to her house, and wait for an hour for her to come. She just came home from Korea, and now I'm stalking her.

The musician, Sooyoung is talking about, is it Tiffany?

-

Yoona started to sign the papers just as she read the title, 'Lee Industries?'

Kibum-ssi!” Yoona called her secretary, Kibum then entered the room.

What is it, Ms. Im?” Kibum asked, with a smile. Kibum is Yoona's secretary ever since she run the company in her own; for short without Donghae.

Since when did we have connections with the Lee Industries?” Yoona asked,

Oh! Just by now. I forgot to tell you that someone is searching for you, it's a man.” Kibum said, “He's name is Donghae. He wants to talk to you.”

Yoona's heart strucked the moment she heard his husband's name, “He still have the guts to say that?”

-

Donghae stared at the kid from a far, she was beautiful indeed. Having Yoona's features, and his features in a mix. He waited outside the school. Though he haven't seen his daughter even once, just when he saw her for the first time, he knew he was her daughter.

Lee Hana.” Donghae whispers. The school bell rings, in signal of the school is finished. Students started to race outside the gate, as they went home. He then realised that Hana was standing beside him. 'Waiting for Yoona?'Donghae thought. “I'm gonna meet her today, why not bring her?”

Donghae then kneeled in front of the child, “What's your name?”

Oh. Uhmm Lee Hana.” Hana says, she was shy.

Yoona your mom right, she told me she won't be able to come. And I'm here to fetch you.”

Is that so?” The little girl asked.

Yup!” Donghae said and carried the child in a piggyback style.

-

Seohyun waited for someone to come out, in the house. She's been stalking him ever since she returned in Korea. The Door then opened, revealing his face. He was around girls, the girls bid goodbye. Seohyun stood up from her car, and walks towards his house. She then knocked, the door opened revealing the guy she loved the most.

Kyuhyun-ah.” She called.

-

Kyuhyun heard the knock, and opened the door. “Kyuhyun-ah.”

Kyuhyun's heart strucked for a moment. The girl, the girl that he missed the most. The girl whom he loved the most, was now currently in front of him. His eyes can't stop staring at her right now.

Seo-seo?” Kyuhyun stutters as he tried to call out her name. Seohyun then pulls Kyuhyun into a hug. “I miss you so much!”

-         [ Part 2 ]

Yoona was about to walk out of the room, “Hey! Kibum. I’m just going out with my daughter today, Please cancel all my meetings.”

Kibum nodded, “Wow, Yoona never really goes out, what has gotten in her today?”

As Yoona finally goes out in her office, her speed of walking went faster as usual. The voice echoed in her mind, “Omma, I’m with Appa right now.”

“He’s crazy. He really is…” Yoona whispered to herself, just when she was about   to open the elevator. A person whom she once knew appeared.

“Hey! LEE Yoona, How are you?” The guy asked, Yoona felt her heart. “Waah, what’s this lingering feeling around me?”

~

Seohyun sat down at the chair that Kyuhyun offered her.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Kyuhyun asked, and pours the wine in her glass.

“Me?” Seohyun repeats, “No, I haven’t.”

Kyuhyun’s emotionless face suddenly changed, and he smiled. Seohyun was delighted to see that smiling face.

No, Seohyun. No, What is happening to you?

-

Tiffany arrived at the café, so as Siwon. Do you know where Sooyoung and Jaejoong is? They went to park the car.

“Table 9.” Siwon and Tiffany both loud enough that both of them can hear.

“That Voice.” Siwon whispered and felt his heart stop from that moment.

“What was that?” Tiffany whispered, she felt pain for a while, then a smile appeared on her face.

“Siwon-ssi?”

“Steph?”

Both of them turn their backs, and finally faced each other. A smile were both appearing on their face, and the doors opened revealing Jaejoong and Sooyoung who was panting from they’re run. The four of them has one thing on mind.

We’ve finally met.”

----

[A/N] Hey! I know! PLEASE SPARE ME! Haha… So! How’s this chapter? I know it’s really boring! PLEASE FORGIVE me! But the next chapter will get better… I made it short since I wanted CHAPTER 13 to be more exciting, Leave your COMMENTS :D

Here’s the questions  for the next chapter…

1.     Why was Jaejoong and Sooyoung panting?

2.     Why is Seohyun stopping herself?

3.     How will Yoona and Donghae go?