The Third Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The Third Chapter

“What?!!” Donghae shouted to the phone.

Sir,are you the brother of Miss Hwang Mi Young?”

Yes.”

She's here in the hospital. She was hit by a car, she has a serious injury.”

Yoona walked to the living room, to found Donghae shouting.

“Lee Donghae?”

“Tiffany had an accident.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“Please let her be okay.” Siwon prayed in silence, holding her hand in the ambulance.

Tiffany had a wound. It was near her heart,

As they arrived to the hospital, Yoona and Donghae arrived first.

In the sight of Siwon, Donghae then came near him, attempting to hit him, he raised his collar.

Yoona then ran to Donghae.

“What did you do to her?”Donghae shouted to Siwon.

Yoona tried to stop Donghae. But it was all a fail.

~O~

Donghae has always been a good brother. He spent his life taking of her little sister.

~O~

Donghae after awhile then calmed down.

Siwon was then far away from Donghae to avoid a fight. Yoona stood up from the bench, and went to Siwon.

“Tell me what happen Siwon.” Yoona said as she caressed her cousins face.

“Noona, I was just so sensitive that time.” Siwon said as his voice becomes smaller. “The pen I gave her got lost, then I shouted at her for not taking care of it. It was just that, that pen ,it's a remembrance. After that she ran away. I ran after her, she stopped from her tracks and got hit by a car.”

PEN!

“But It wasn't Tiffany who lost the Pen Siwon.” Yoona said as soft as she can.

Siwon was shocked to what he heard, “What do you mean?”

“I borrowed that pen from her. I actually forget to bring it with me, and it was lost on the room. She wasn't suppose to let me borrow that pen, because it was given by you.”

Siwon was then again shocked, “I know, I over reacted. I miss her so much. Such a Fool.”

“Why did you date Victoria?” Yoona said as she remembered the incident earlier.

“I like her a lot.”

“How about Tiffany.”

“I love her a lot. And after this she would probably hate me, I shouted at her.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“How much do you know about me?” Eunhyuk asked as they continued walking to the park.

“Your Lee Hyukjae. Dated 1 girl named Gyuri. You're close friends with Siwon.” Hyoyeon said as she was smiling uncotrollably. “How about you? How much do you know about me?”

“You're Kim Hyoyeon. You Dated nobody.” Hyukjae said and stopped from their tracks.

“Hyoyeon, by any chance, did Tiffany know about Victoria?” Eunhyuk asked, as he remembered Siwon.

Hyoyeon stopped from her tracks too, “Tiffany said, she's happy for them. That's all.”

“You better warn them.” Eunhyuk said.

“What are you talking about?” Hyoyeon asked,

“I don't even understand. That's what Gyuri told me.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, I have to go. I still have to wait for Seohyun.”

“Yonghwa will fetch her.”

“Oh Okay. I guess I'm gonna go home alone.” Hyoyeon said as cheerful as she can.

Just when Eunhyuk grabbed her arms. Hyoyeon blushed to Eunhyuk's action.

“Ehem.. Why don't we go home together?”

*Ring Ring* Hyoyeon's phone rang.

She signalled Eunhyuk for an excuse.

Hyoyeonnie, this is Seohyun.”

You sound so urgent Seohyun?”

TIFFANY IS IN THE HOSPITAL!”

What? I'm Coming.”

“I have to go oppa!” Hyoyeon said as she ran.

Eunhyuk then followed her running, What's wrong with her?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Seohyun didn't went to the hospital. Steph-unnie will understand me. Seohyun thought. And continued staring at Kyuhyun's and Victoria's actions.

“Seohyun, here's the coffee.” Yonghwa handed with a smile.

Seohyun then flashed a smile to Yonghwa.

“Victoria, seems so kind. Am I bad?” Seohyun asked,as soft as she can.

Yonghwa then patted Seohyun's head. “What are you talking about? You're perfect Seohyun! Kyuhyun will regret everything.”

“Why don't he just tell me directly. Rather than letting me suffer.” Seohyun Cried. “I thought she's dating Siwon-oppa? What kind of girl is she? She was even the reason why Steph-unnie is in the hospital.”

“Maybe she's a girl who steals boyfriends.” Seohyun whispered.

“What did you say Seohyun?”

“Nothing.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

One Week After

Siwon's POV

It's been a week and still Tiffany hasn't woke up. She had a wound on her left heart. Is it all my fault? I should break up with Victoria, I need to concentrate on Tiffany. I should take care of her more often. Here I am now, on the park ,waiting for Victoria to come.

“Oppa,” Victoria said and gave me a peck on the lips.

Everytime she kisses me on the lips, I just can't help but to remember Tiffany's Pout.

“Victoria, I Love You.”

What the hell did I just spoke?

*Ring Ring*

Siwon this Hyoyeon.”

What is it Hyo?”

Fany, she's awake now. She's very pale.”

Okay. Just tell her Get Well Soon.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“What did he say Hyoyeonnie?” Tiffany asked as her voice is deep.

“He said Get Well Soon ,in a cold voice.”

“He must really be that mad of me.” Tiffany said then pouted. “Why are you so dumb Fany-ah?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tiffany was now able to go back to school. Everytime she meets Siwon, her feet is just taking her away from him. Or was it him who stood away?

Now ,Tiffany is sitting in the school grounds together with her close friend Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri.

“Yuri-ssi, how's Siwon? You're in the same subject right?” Tiffany asked.

“Siwon, he's been sweet with his Girlfriend of course.”

“Did you know, there were rumors that Victoria was cheating on Siwon.” Yoona then quickly inserted as she took a bite of a sandwich.

“I heard that too. There are also Rumors that Seohyun and Kyuhyun are falling apart.” Yuri followed.

“I was gone for a short time. There are a lot of things I need to know.'” Tiffany said, and stood up from her place. “I heard Victoria, is out of town. I'm gonna talk to Siwon.”

“Fighting!” The two called.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tiffany waited at the door of Siwon's dorm. Just when Siwon opened it.

“Oh. Fany.” Siwon said, as he seemed shocked.

“Annyeong sunbae.”

'Is she forgetting the times we are together? Why sunbae' Siwon thought.

“Oppa! I'm so sorry If I was clumsy and I was not taking care of the pen well! Please forgive me!” Tiffany cried.

Siwon then hugged the girl in front of her. Kissing her forehead. Tiffany wasn't shock to his actions. She was used to it.

“I overreacted. It was all my fault.”

“Friends?” Tiffany asked.

“Friends!”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tiffany's POV

“Jessica-unnie, why didn't you tell me you were going to come and visit me?” I asked. I seemed shock upon my visitor today.

“How are you and Siwon?” Jessica asked. Jessica, Yoona, Yuri, are the only one who knew my feelings for Siwon.

“We're only friends Sica-unnie. Besides he has a Girlfriend.” I said. I don't know why there was pain striked in my heart when I told Jessica that. I should not be jealous, it's his life.

“Siwon confessed to you right? And the whole school knows about it?What happen to it?” Jessica-unnie asked.

Jessica-unnie, is actaully a sunbae of mine. She's ahead of me from 2 years.

“Let them be, It's not my life it's theirs. It's not like I own them” I told Jessica,

“Don't you regret anything, like the confession thingy? Don't you?” Jessica asked.

I then smiled to her, “It was my fault. For continuing to love him, even if from the very start, I know that I would just be broken.”