The Fifth Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The Fifth Chapter

 

Yoona and Donghae arrived in China, it was their honeymoon.

Wanna eat?” Donghae suggested. Yoona and Donghae went to eat their dinner. They enjoyed themselves the whole night.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yoona stretched her arms. As she remembers the events of last night.

We did it.” Yoona whispered to herself.

Good Morning my Wife.” Donghae said, as he opened his eyes.

Yoona smiled, they had a deal last night. It was all okay now, they just made love.

Where do you want to go? Yeo-bo.?” Donghae asked, he wasn't used to it, since they just call each other Yoona and Donghae.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yoona and Donghae went and visited tourist spots to China. They had a lot of pictures.

Kiss Me in the cheek ,Yoona,i mean yeobo I will take a picture of it.” Donghae said as he takes out the camera.

Yoona blushed to Donghae's gesture.

You blushing?”Donghae asked as he seemed to realise.

Yoona then flatly denied, “What? Of course not! It's just so hot here.”

Okay, now kiss me.”

'1 2 3 CLICK!'

Smile my Yeobo.”

Yoona was now blushing so hard, MY YEOBO. All that Tiffany said was right, before your brain says so, your heart already knows. That's what love is!

*Ring Ring*

Yoona's face sadden when she heard Donghae's phone rang.

Excuse me.” Donghae said.

It was suppose to be our day! Aish!” Yoona murmured.

Eh?”

Nothing.”

Donghae. This is Mr. Song I want you to go to Apartment 11, street 456 at China Downtown. (A/NXD I don;t know how.)”

Yes, Sir I will be going immediately. “

Donghae was about to talk when Yoona interrupted.

You're leaving aren't you?” Yoona asked.

Donghae then nodded.

But it's suppose to be our day!”Yoona pouted.

I will be back.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kyuhyun is such a Fool.” Seohyun said, they're currently at a restaurant in Seoul, together with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk , “Wait are the two of you dating?”

What! No!” Hyoyeon said, and blushed upon Seohyun's words.

Ohh okay. It's just that you're always together.” Seohyun said then sighed. “If only Kyuhyun was here, I would not be disturbing your moments at all. I'm so sorry.”

You didn't! We enjoy your presence Seohyun-ah.” Eunhyuk said trying to cheer up Seohyun.

Thank You Eunhyuk-ssi.”

Is that Kyuhyun?” Hyoyeon asked, when she saw Kyuhyun walking around the streets ALONE.

He's alone? Where's Victoria?” Seohyun asked.

She's in China.” Eunhyuk answered.

How come you know?” Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk facing him.

Siwon.”

Ohhhh.” The two nodded.

'You're alone Kyuhyun? I wish I am together with you.' Seohyun thought.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Donghae went to the apartment number. To see Victoria.

How have you been well Donghae?” Victoria asked, coming nearer to Donghae.

Yah!” Donghae said and pushed Victoria's hand away. “You're dating Siwon. I'm married Victoria.”

Then?” Victoria asked, and stared at Donghae's eyes, Donghae then sudden felt dizzy. He was somekind of hypnotized by Victoria's stare.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yoona was now alone, traveling China. Carrying the camera that was filled with the Pictures of love of Them. Yoona then decided to go to the hotel. Thinking that Donghae might be mad at her for coming home late. Yoona decided to buy Donghae a flower.

It was already 12 in the midnight when Yoona got home, and Donghae left her 4pm.

To her shock he wasn't home.

Apartment 11, street 456. That address repeated to her mind.

Is he still there?”

 

[A/N] This is a very urgent update. So I hope you leave comments.

So you don't be a silent reader!

A simple Update Soon would do! Or just Update. Anything would do :)) How I love Noisy Readers :)) On my next update, I will say the silent readers :)) Okay?

The Poster Hasn't arrive yet .But I still decided to update :))

you  you  you Don't be a silent reader!

Here's The PREVIEW for THE NEXT Chapter (Since there are no SIFany in this chapter.)

Silence? Does that mean no?” Siwon asked, feeling a little bit down.

While Tiffany nodded.

Do you love somebody Tiffany?” Siwon asked feeling so down.

Tiffany didn't answered again.

Does that mean NO again?”