The First Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The First Chapter

It was raining hard, the corridors were wet from the droplets of rain.

Tiffany walked down to the corridors of SMent High.

Siwon on the other hand, tears was falling from his eyes, he was crying.

Siwon was hurt and lonely. For his heart is broken.

Tiffany seemed to be shock to what she saw, for she thought that she saw a man sleeping, but in the second thought, she just saw a man crying.

Siwon started to realize there was someone getting closer to him, he tried his best to stop crying. But to no avail, he just can't stop his tears from flowing.

Tiffany, then came to that guy, “Do you need someone to talk to?”

As Siwon looked up, he thought that he just saw an angel. He just don't know what to do, in just a quick swift, Siwon hugged Tiffany, he was crying on her now.

While Tiffany hugged him back, “I'm Sorry, Siwon I wasn't that strong. That I have to leave and I wasn't able to fight.”

-=-=-

Siwon just woke up from a terrible dream. He's been dreaming this for years,and till now, it may be very terrible but it is the only way to let him remember and always will be.

Siwon walked out of his room, seeing the image of his wife made him smile, even though she was always his inspiration all through out the years. She guided him, even though they were apart from each other. But Fate still got them through.

Siwon was then shocked to see his two niece waiting for him at the dining table, It was Yoona's twins namely Sungmin and Taeyeon.

Siwon and his wife never had a child, because they both are not ready. They both knew that.

“Uncle, we don't have any class today. Can you tell me a story?” Taeyeon, the younger one asked.

Siwon smiled to his shock, he never was this good to tell stories.

“Sure, I wanted to tell you a story about my past until now.. A story about my first Love.” Siwon said as he faced his wife entering.

His Wife, entered the living room, to see Siwon seating with the children.

“Oppa, Is it okay for you to watch them for a while?” His Wife asked, trying to bring up a favor.

Siwon then assured her, “I was going to tell them a story. I'm gonna tell them the story of MY Tiffany Hwang.”

“Sure-oppa, make sure it's something good.” His Wife said, and left the room. "Make sure I look Good. Don't miss anything."

“This actually happen, Years ago, way back to my past Years till now.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

The Start of the Story:

Tiffany walked into the room, Siwon hasn't been with her this days. She has been lonely and alone.

“Steph!! Wait for me!”

Tiffany faced back to see, her brother running for her, Lee Donghae.

“So Steph, Can I come with you?” Donghae asked.

“You've been inspired lately oppa?” Tiffany asked Donghae, Donghae smiled upon what he heard from his sister, “You should be happy, for your best friend.”

Tiffany seemed to be shocked to what she heard. “What do you mean?”

“Siwon is now dating somebody!” Donghae cheered for joy.

So that's why, I'm always alone. Tiffany stared at Donghae for a while, “Yey! I'm so happy for him!”

Donghae then stared at his sister, “You like him, Don't you?”

“What! No I don't In fact, I like someone! Other than Siwon!” Tiffany said,

“Sure you do Steph, Sure you do!” Donghae said patting her head, and continued walking.

“Of Course I am!” Tiffany said murmuring to herself.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Seohyun enetered the campus, together with Hyoyeon. Seohyun hasn't been well with Kyuhyun, getting fights with him, and even Kyuhyun walking out from her.

Thinking about what happen,

Could it be Kyuhyun's cheating on me?

Seohyun stopped from her tracks. As she tried to analyze all the details.

“He can't be cheating on me!” Seohyun spoke up too loud, letting Hyoyeon hear what she said.

“What?!? Kyuhyun-oppa is cheating on you?” Hyoyeon said as she was shocked to what she said.

Seohyun then covered shocked to what she said, “No! Of Course Not!”

“Seohyun, I care for you! If ever I caught Kyuhyun cheating on you. I'm gonna kill him!” Hyoyeon said and glaring at Seohyun.

Seohyun then smiled to Hyoyeon, “Unnie, I assure you. Kyuhyun loves me.”

“That's great. Cause he better be.” Hyoyeon said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“Victoria what else do you want?” Siwon asked as he wiped the chair for Victoria.

“I want it all.” She said as playful and as cute as she can.

Siwon smiled to her cuteness. “Of Course.”

Tiffany smiled to what she saw. Siwon, be Happy.

 

 

Author's Note:

Not all couples appeared :)). It's okay! So Hope you leave some comments :)) Please do subscribe and comment :))

~ddilfany

Preview for the Next Chapter:

Victoria walked into Kyuhyun's room. Carressing his face while sleeping she whispered.

“The Boys, they'll all be mine.”

Yoona was shocked to what she heard.

“Victoria.”

*Knock Knock*

Donghae opened the door of the room ,to see Victoria.

“Yoona, let's Go!” Donghae said.

Yoona stood up from the floor, Victoria gave her a death glare.

What trouble did I just got in? Yoona thought.

 

EDITED CHAPTER!