Third

Lucky Strike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stand there for god good seconds before she speaks up, “Umm…You’re...Home…” her face is blushing madly realising her being in front of him only with her towel on! “Erm…Yeah,” he answers shortly, eyes looking anywhere but her as he tries to hide his red tomato face. There is a pause again before she brings her hand up and shyly points her finger towards him. “You still have your tie on tight,” she said trying to remove the awkwardness away. “O-Oh! Really? I-I must have forgot to remove it just now,” he stutters his words as he nervously loosening his tie while his mind sternly says ‘Calm down, calm down. And control yourself, Gary. Remember SELF-CONTROL!’ 

She is embarrassed, but she can’t help to giggle at his cute, nervous reaction. With guts out of nowhere, she walks towards him while he’s still looking down on his now even tighter tie, resulting from his fumbling hands and his nervousness. She touches his hands softly and says, “I’ll do it.” He looks at her in a daze and let his hands down. While her hand is fumbling with his tie, loosening its knot, he can’t help himself to check her out for the second time today. His heart is as chaotic as a circus right now and the beast inside him is chewing the wall of his self-control down bite by bite.

With her being close to him, he couldn’t skip to notice her white milky skin under the dim closet’s light. The sweet scent of her shampoo is overtaking his sanity slowly but surely. Her luscious body, her petite frame, everything, is drawing him near the edge. He closes his eyes, trying to build the half-bitten self-control wall brick by brick. “There you go,” her sweet voice makes his eyes snap open in a second, awakening the half-tame beast again.

JiHyo is about to excuse herself to get some clothes when Gary suddenly sneaks his arm to her waist, steadying her on her position as his body moves by itself, ignoring the owner’s will. She blinks her eyes as she looks at him. He too is looking at her straight in the eye. There is something in his gaze that she has never seen before and that something makes her heart beats faster and faster for sure, sending electric pulses around her body. 

Still starring at each other, Gary says something that makes her face heated up once again, her heart thumping even faster. “Can you help me my shirt?” he asks her with a great intensity through his gaze and his deep, low voice lacing his question making it sounds like an order instead. As if she is being hypnotised, JiHyo brings her hands up slowly towards his buttoned shirt, with a stuttering ‘okay’ following her action.

First button.

He is still looking at her, but different things are being shown within his gaze. Longing. Love. Needs. Hunger. Lust.

Second button.

His grip on her waist tighten as he pulls her closer to him, catching her off guard, making her jump a bit by his sudden act.

Third button.

Her scents filling the air surround him in a blink of an eye, intoxicating his senses, arousing the man in him. That breaks his last strain of sanity. His mind is no longer in his control as the beast inside him eats the last bite of his self-control, swallowing it down as his hormones goes for a roller coaster ride inside him.

Fourth button.

He can no longer stop himself, he needs her. Right now.

Fifth button.

 He leans his head closer to her. He makes his way to her neck, deeply inhaling her scent. He traces her neckline with butterfly kisses, making her shudder from the weightless touch of his soft lips against her neck.

“Ga-Gary-ssi-”

“Oppa." He cuts her off as he breathe his words her on her neck, his voice hoarse and deep, “Call me Gary oppa. No more Gary-ssi.” His hot breath against her damp neck makes her feels tiny sparks of amenity.

“Op-Oppa…,” she breathes her words, half , making his mind goes even crazier. Her sweet voice is like a drug to him. Addictive. He wants to hear it again. He needs to hear it again.

He goes down to her collar bone, still giving butterfly kisses until he hears her soft moan escape . He smirks, praising himself knowing that he does a good job giving her a taste of pleasure.  He makes his way up to her neck one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter