First

Lucky Strike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 months since they tied the knot together, having their names entitled as Mr and Mrs Kang. Sadly, they both were still glued on stage 1. It was simply because he’s too awkward to start first and she’s too shy to open up a little. However, there’s no doubt that they did have those fluttering and fuzzy feelings towards each other.

Having a cute yet alluring wife sure gave Gary blue balls once in a blue moon. Ever since the day he accidentally saw JiHyo only with her towel on that morning, the beast inside him was tempting to leash out from the cage. The image of his petite wife, her tempting body glistening from the beads of water stayed on his mind, replaying whenever he saw her. He knew it right then, he needed a stronger self-control.

Today, Gary needs to wake up earlier than usual despite the fact that today is Friday and it’s his birthday. Having an early meeting is sure a pain in the , but as the CEO of LeeSsang Company, he needs to be there before everyone else. It is 8 o’clock sharp when he walks out from the walk-in closet. He catches a glimpse of his wife, sleeping soundly on their bed. It is a bit weird that it has been his routine to move her from the sofa to the bed every night. Ever since they are married, they never actually sleep on their bed together. JiHyo always fall asleep on the sofa as she is waiting for Gary’s return. Sadly for her, he always comes home late and leaves early for work. Thus makes Gary always moving her to the bed while he sleeps on the sofa and seldom for them to see each other in the morning. 

The longing to stay a little bit longer to steal few glances of his wife’s adorable sleeping face is unbearable but he needs to leave soon. Taking his briefcase in hand, he sighs and head his way out. ‘At least I get to see her for a while today. It’s enough to let me go through this hectic day ahead,’ Gary thinks as he drives his BMW out from the garage.

Ten minutes later, JiHyo stirs in her sleep and slowly her eyes flutters open. Sitting up herself from the bed, she stretches her arms out and sighs to herself. ‘He left already’ she frowns at the thought. “It’s okay JiHyo. You can drop by today and ask him to eat lunch together,” she tells herself as she gets off the bed and makes her way to the bathroom. Last night, while waiting for Gary, JiHyo has planned something special for his birthday. She wanted to wake up early for him and prepare him a breakfast since tomorrow is his special day. She also wanted to grab lunch together with him and go on a dinner date together. Unluckily, her plans didn’t go as well as she thought it would be.

After she is done showering, she puts on her towel and dries her hair. She walks her way to the walk-in closet she shares with her husband, picks up her undergarments, a flowery summer dress, and a pair of vans shoes. With a light make up on, she is ready to drop by to his company looking gorgeous effortlessly.

-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter