chapter 8

My dreams and heart

Junhyung stormed out of the door, he was filled with emotions and rushed through the hallway right into Yoseob who had been out on a run,  "ya ya yah" he said after Junhyung, but Junhyung just had to get some fresh air, to get lost and away from you. 
He came out of the hotel and ended on a small restaurant, but he didn't have any money with him or anything so he ended sitting on a bench not to long away from the hotel. He touched his lips, this might have been a dream and a nightmare at the same time he thought to himself.. Couldn't believe that you had rejected him when you actually seemed to enjoy his kiss, yet on the other hand, when he thought things through he understood. "I rather have a broken heart than broken dreams" that sentence repeated in his head but what if you can have both ___-ah and at that time Junhyung made a new goal for himself and you. You were going to be together, and he would make sure for that! 

You on the other hand layed on the bed, tears would slowly come down you cheeks, as if on cue it knocked on your door, it was Yoseob, he seemed worried when you opened the door, "Yoseob?" he saw your tears and brought you in to an hug, you were confused, how did he know? that you needed a hug, it was like he read your mind. "how, did you know I needed this hug?"
"I could sense it when I saw Junhyung coming out of your room like a mad man" 
"look I don't know what just happened, but don't cry" he continued.. "I'm not crying, I was just.. I'm tired so my eyes got watery" you couldn't help but try and make excuses. 
"Yah! don't make excuses to me, I'm here for you. you mind telling me what's going on?" 
"Yoseob.. I think it's too long of a story" but you ended up telling him anyways. 
You told him about your feelings and the whole episode with Junhyung, he was shocked. Yes he had thought about Junhyung acting cold around you, but not that he would be falling in deeply love with you. 
"dont tell the others ok?" you pleaded, he gave you another hug and went into his own room..I didnt expect this from you Yong Junhyung Yoseob thought as he walked down the hallway, into his room. 

 



It was the last concert day now, you werent in Tokyo anymore, now Osaka. 
you had your vacation and had been around Harajuku and other places and enjoyed your time, you actually didn't get to spend so much time with the boys, other than one whole day in company with Dongwoon, but it felt good just to be yourself. Now on the other hand you were stressed, it was in the middle of the concert and the boys just came back to dress in another custome. You handed them all a white suit each, Kikwang changed and needed your help with a little tight shirt, you gulped when he stoood shirtless in front of you, but ignored it, one of the other reasons you had gotten so close to the boys were how professional you were when working, you wouldn't show any hint of finding them attractive, you were more like a mom who needed to dress her kids in a hurry, and you were like that with a lot of things. They went further on with the concert. 
you stood enjoying their encore, and moving your body to the music, heard the fans scream and scream and scream and laugh along with the boys who was having fun on the stage.
The concert ended and you high fived all of them as they came down the stage, including the dancers. 

when you had a little time alone, you felt a pair of hands on your shoulder. "ahem.. ___-ah could you come with me for a bit?" it was Kikwang who asked you. "ne Kikwang-oppa" he reddened when he heard the oppa part. he took your hand and took you into a small corner of the concert hall, no one of you didn't know someone had followed you. Kikwang didn't let go of your hands, and somehow you liked the feeling of it, ani!!! ani ___, stop it, now your heart is really playing you you couldn't both kiss Junhyung and like that AND like holding hands with Kikwang, but somehow, Kikwang felt like such a good friend to you and his touchy moments made you feel appreciated, on the other hand the mysterious feel about Junhyung made you interested. 
Wait why were you even debating who to like, you weren't supposed to like any of them. 
Your thoughts came to a stop when Kikwang coughed a bit and squeezed your hand. "___-ah, I...I have something to tell you." you kinda knew what was coming, and you didn't know if you were ready for it..