chapter 6

My dreams and heart

You all arrived at the dorm "want something to drink?" "water is fine thank you" Yoseob was always taking so good care of you, Kikwang came over, "___-ah, you have to see the balcony!" he took your hand and took you out, it was beautiful you must say, it was clear the boys had gained good money and popularity looking at their dorm. the balcony's seight was so stunning you could look out over whole seoul you felt like that at least, Kikwang was about to say something, when Yoseob came and handed you the water "here ya goo~" he smiled and you three decided to go in again, it began being cold and you only wore av-neck t-shirt and a ripped pair of jeans, so now, you weren't dressed for a cold evening. 
Inside, the other boys already was in the couch watching Television, you were looking around the dorm together with Yoseob and Kikwang, Yoseob showed you his room, he knew you loved working out so he wanted to show you some videos from when he was boxing, actually you wanted to box yourself so badly so you gladly walked with him, what you didn't know was that he shared room with Junhyung. You looked around, and saw Chrome Hearts shirts lying on the bed, you died a little bit inside when you got to think of another guy that loved Chrome Hearts, you saw all Beast's albums stand on a shelf next to Junhyng's bed and looked them through, they were all autographed and you knew he had them since it was him who wrote and composed the songs, which was one of the reason you respected him so much, you respected the other guys just as much, but seeing Junhyung in the studio, only through videos though, had always made your heart raise. 
Yoseob called you out of your little ChromeHearts-Music-Junhyung world and made you sit beside him. You had watched boxing for well 30 minutes, when Yoseob slowly felt your head on his shoulders and heard you breathing he smiled. how can Junhyung give her a cold shoulder all this time? she's treating us so well, and look at her sleep, so cute. ah Yoseob, stop looking at her like a stalker he thought to himself and layed you down on the bed before turning off the light. 
"what about ___-ah?" said Hyunseung when he saw only Yoseob come out of the room, "she's asleep" he answered "ah she must have been tired, it must be hard to take care of all 6 of us on her own" Doojoon said. the others nodded in agreement and Junhyung blushed earths must beautiful girl is sleeping in my room he slapped himself for being so cheesy, but you made him cheesy, he had fallen for you deeply, he wrote love songs now and then and they were alll about you. 
Yoseob took the couch to sleep on since you didn't seem like one who wanted to wake up anytime soon, tomorrow was a broadcasting in Japan so the guys had agreed to call the manager earlier than agreed and make you change on the way to the airport. 
Junhyung didn't get a wink of sleep, knowing he slept in the same room as you, the morning came and he was finally falled asleep, you on the other hand slowly woke up, it was only 6 in the morning but you panicked when you saw that you were in the boys' dorm. even more when you realised you were lying only a very small distance from Junhyung. 
You ran out, you remembered it was the trip to Japan today, "ottoke!?" you asked yourself a little too noisy you woke Yoseob without the intention to wake him up. 
"ah ___-ah, you're awake".. a very sleepy Kikwang came out of his and Doojoon's room, "Ah ___-ah, did you sleep well?" he sent you the sweetest tired smile you had seen for a very long time "ne! what about you Kikwang-oppa?" he stood still and Yoseob looked at you, then Kikwang ran right over at you and gave you such a big hug "yah! you called me oppa!" you laughed about his sillyness right when Junhyung came out and looked at you and Kikwang hugging. 
he went right on his foot and went into his room again groaning something about it was him who was supposed to hold you, but you didn't hear it, Kikwang let go and patted himself awkwardly on his neck. "I'll get changed!" he ran off to change, soon the other guys were up and came out from each room with their luggage. 

You all drove to your apartment you hurried changing and packing and soon you were off to the airport. without knowing you got known as Beast stylist and even got featured in the airport fashion, for your unique fashion and hair colour. fans cheered for their oppas and you just walked with the managers, some fans booed of you, others yelled something about "unnie welcome, u look cool!" but you could definitely also feel the hate. For some reason fans got jealous immediately when they saw a female with the boys. soon you were in the flight and then you were in Japan,you were so excited for this. You would even get some freetime while staying there since it was a few concerts the boys were holding after the broadcasting. you checked in at the hotel and it was very luxurious, "whooooah" you gaped when looking out over the view "this stay gonna be awesome!"