chapter 13

My dreams and heart

"We need to get you out of here, I don't want you to stay here alone" 
"But Yoseob, where could I possible stay?" 
"Our dorm"
"Y..Y-your dorm?"

After some packing and hours your arrived at Beast's dorm. The boys looked all surprised when they saw you, there was no sign of your bad mental state when looking at you, so they all thought you were okay. Junhyung hurried up "what brings you here yeobo? and why are you with Yoseob?" 
"can we quit the questions for tonight? I'm really tired" was all you could say, you didn't mean to sound mean "mianhe oppa, I didn't mean.." 
"I know" Junhyung said and patted your back while giving your cheek a soft kiss. "Where should I put my things Yoseob?" the other boys looked surprised once again, they hadn't noticed your luggage until now. "remember, no questions for tonight guys! .. and ___-ah, you can put it in Junhyung and my room" 
You unpacked while Yoseob looked at you "will you be fine sleeping here with Junhyung, ___-ah?" 
"I don't really know, to be honest, I'm afraid if I get nightmares" 
"that's exactly why you should stay with me" Junhyung said while walking in. "oh, oppa.." 
"Yoseob you can sleep here too, no need to lie on the couch, there's space enough for two in my bed, and something tells me that ___-ah could use strong arms around her tonight" you looked shyly at them both. You couldn't lie, the thought made you insanely satisfied, being in Junhyung's arms. But you were also nervous, what if you dreamt something about the saesangs for example? 
you decided to forget what happened today and lay in Junhyng's bed immediately after changing clothes. soon after Junhyung came and held you tight "everything will be okay babe, saranghae" you smiled and listened to his heartbeat it was hard to fall asleep but you managed. 

It was 10 in the morning and you were still fast asleep, the members on the other hand sat in the kitchen furious, Yoseob had just told everything about yesterday in your home. Junhyung was sad that you didn't called him but forgave you easily when Yoseob told him how worried you were about him seeing you in that state of mind. "We have to tell the manager, the CEO or someone about this" Doojoon said, "they don't need to know about your relationship, no one knows anyways, this must be saesangs who are angry just because she's our stylist and makeup artist" Dongwoon said. 
The others nodded "we have to do something, and there's not much we, as idols, can do right now" Hyunseung said. 
"I'm going to make us official" Junhyung suddenly said - "MWO?!" the other 5 said.
"you're what?"
they all turned around and looked at you who just was gone out of bed, you were actually just going to the bathroom, but heard Junhyung's statement because he said it just as you opened the door. "yeobo!" Junhyung said surprised. 
"I need to pee, let's take this after, I can't think straight right now" they smiled at your blunt statement. 


You were now all on the way to Cube you were nervous as heck, you had all debated whether or not you and Junhyung should go official and you didn't know why he wanted it so suddenly, but everyone had said it was the best, so here you were on the way to the CEO and talk everything out. 
you arrived at the building, fans stood outside and waited in hope to meet Beast, 4Minute and the other idols.. they screamed when the boys came out, but some began booh-ing at you, Yoseob came over and held your shoulder, which made everyone stop screaming and boohing, and took their phones instead, but before they got any pictures you all were inside the building. 
"So, all 7 of you wanted to see me" Cube's CEO said. you all sat around a big table with CEO at the end. "Let me hear, I'm all ears" 
"CEO, I have something to tell you" Junhyung stated, but before he could say more, Yoseob interrupted and told him about your home and the saesangs. 
At that moment you felt betrayed, why would he say it when he had promised? - but you figured out that they would find out sooner than later, and maybe it was ok that the CEO knew so you could be safe. 
"What are you saying?!, saesangs came to ___-ah's home?" 
you all talked this over in more than an hour, and came down to the conclusion that you should move inside the same building as Beast's dorm was in. 
"But CEO, there's one more thing" Junhyung tried again, this time Yoseob couldn't interrupt with anything so he sighed and sat down ready to another hour of long talk, but this was one of the talks he didn't wanted to be part of. Honestly, he didn't feel like hearing about this relationship anymore, already. 
Kikwang was so-so over you, he decided being your friend was better than being apart from you. 
"I want to go official, and tell you that ___-ah and I are in a relationship" 
"is this true ___-ah? you know what that means? it's impossible to have that sort of thing at a workplace" 
you kept quiet. 
"says who?!" junhyung bursted out "CEO, can't you make an exception? I love ___-ah with all my heart, and I want to protect her" 

The talk went on and on and it wasn't decided whether you or Junhyung could go out, or official or anything. For now you stayed at the dorm while staff made your new apartment ready downstairs. Tomorrow was the comeback day for Beast and they didn't have a chance to practice today, so they were at Cube now practicing to late out on the night. it was 3 o'clock when something in the bed shifted and the blanket would raise and fall over you again, you felt an arm around you and soft lips on you cheek. You turned around, "annyeong handsome" you whispered, he kissed you deeply ran his hands around your body and kissed your neck, you laughed silently because of the tickling feeling and shivers his kisses sent you. 
Yoseob was in the other bed already deep asleep, "how was training?" you whispered "hard. I needed you" Junhyung pouted. you kissed his lips once again and you both fell asleep while kissing each other over and over again. 


Next day came quickly, you had to get up at 6 in the morning, a long day was ahead of you, and you arrived at Inkigayo now, you took all the makeup kit and clothes out. Today they were going to wear your customes you had made for them. makeup was done and it was now clothes. 
you just realized some of the staff had forgotten things to get the microphones stuck on the boys so you ran down the hallway to see if some of the other artists would have some extra tape. You didn't look at the name tag and didn't see which artist you visited, you knocked on the door, opened the door "Annyeong¨haseyo~ sorry to borther but do you have some extra tape for t....." you didn't get to say more when you locked eyes with him.. him.. 
no no no this is not happening, this is an awful dream, you sprinted out of the room with a heartbeat that was out of this world, you heard your phone ring
"The Dragon" was the callers name on your phone.  someone slap me right now