chapter 11

My dreams and heart

he deepened the kiss, your hands folded behind his neck and you both were in your own world. 
after some minutes you broke the kiss slowly, you both looked into each others eyes "L..let me drive you home" was the only thing Junhyung could say.
you nodded slowly while looking into his eyes. both your hearts were racing you could feel his breath on your lips, when you both decided to get up, he took your hand to get you up, when you tried to let go of his hand he hold it tighter, no way he was letting you go when he finally had you in his hands. 
"what if someone see us?" you asked Junhyung worried "they won't in this hour, that would be insane, and I can't let this feeling go, so stay close" you smiled for yourself "mmh" he looked at you, but saw your small smile and went to his car. 
You drove in silence but it was a nice silence, you kinda dozed off because you had worked so long you clearly were tired. You came to your home, and he parked the car, you went up to the door. "ahem.. It's late, but do u want to come in?" you asked nervous, he nodded and you both went in. 
Fortunately you had chosen comfortable clothes this morning so you didn't had the need to change clothes to something more comfortable, you didn't want to change while Junhyung was in your house. 
"want something?" - "yes, you" "huh?" you looked at Junhyung. did he just say that, did you need to have this talk now, well of course you had, you just kissed him at the Cube building. If it wasn't now the talk was needed then when? you sighed ok, let's see what happens
"___-ah, we can make this work" he stood up "but how Junhyung? you're an idol, I'm a stylist, and to top it off we're working the same place" 
"I know the odds doesn't seem good, but doesn't the CEO like you? and we don't need to go official to begin with, the boys can keep it unknown, I have a feeling we can make this work." 
"you seem so confident" 
"it's because I love you" 
now there was silence. "you what?" "yes, saranghae ___-ah" you looked at him, he moved closer to you and now it was his turn to kiss you. you melted into each kiss he gave you and embraced him, he began deepen the last kiss out of many and moved you to the couch, sat you on his lap and he kept kissing you. You were in heaven in this makeout session, when you stopped you layed your head on his shoulder "ok, let's try this.. I must be out of my mind, and you have to know if I have to choose I will choose my dream instead of love, but for now, let's try this out.. .. o-oppa" he smiled a wide smile at you "can't I just become on of your dreams in that case then? yeobo" you laughed and hugged him. "let's see what time shows" 
You fell asleep in Junhyung's arms that night, he took you bridal style into your bed and layed the blanket over you, he decided to stay with you that night, but took the couch, you just began dating tonight and he didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. He felt asleep with a big smile this night. 


 

Sorry today is a short update, maybe I'll update more later, but I'm kinda tired today so I didn't think of much but think you deserved to see what happened between Junhyung and you ;33 
Thank you so much for showing interest in this story, I appreciate it so much! =D now I'll watch some more episodes from High School Love On, isn't Woohyun lovely in that drama?! kekek. see ya guys! ^^ *waves*