chapter 1

My dreams and heart

Today was the day, you were going for your new job, not only that, you were going for your dream job, being a stylist and makeup artist for musicians was all you ever wanted. You lived and breathed for music but could only play guitar a little bit, and you lived for makeup and putting clothes together as well so after thinking alot about your future when you were younger you came to the thought of being stylist/makeupartist for musicians. 
And today was the day, you moved to Seoul not long ago, and while taking education you also took language education in korean. so now you was pretty much fluent in korean, english and your motherlanguage danish. 
"puh... fighting!" was all you said to yourself before you went into Cube ent. you were greeted by bodyguards and another of Beast's stylists who was going to introduce you. she was pregnant and on leave, therefore it was even more important to get you into the job fast. You were all about being professional and even though you were a Beast fan, you wouldn't let it keep you from doing your job properly. 

"annyeonghaseyo ___" she greeted you in the hallway "oh annyeong!" you greeted and bowed. 
"are you ready?" she asked you, after introducing herself.. "as good as, I'm very nervous but also excited to begin" you said with a little shaky voice, you breathed in and out and went after her. the door openeed and there you were, face to face with your idols and new workplace - Beast. Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Kikwang! you could barely believe your own eyes. *___ don't be stastruk, professional!* was all you could think before going inside the room, greeting "Annyeonghaseyo!"

 

 

 

 

Okay, so this was the first chapter! I'm super nervous to start this but it's been in my dreams for long this story and felt like sharing it ^^ 
I prefer this way to read it where it's "you" and you insert your own name, BUT if you guys prefer different, then tell me and i'll think about changing it! 
I hope to make new friends and readers here, so don't be afraid to comment :D both critique and positive feedback is welcome!! 
Best regards =D