111314

The Journals of Sandara Park: Her 30th Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

November 13, 2014

 

06:00 AM

I’m back in Korea. :) 

The flight went well and I had no problems or what so ever. Oh, gosh, how could I have a problem?

I am just so so so happy, Mr. Journal!

Yesterday was such an amazing day.

And I had no idea that the things would turn out the way I least expected them to be.

It was my best birthday yet!

 

Sandara was anyone’s definition of happiness as she walked up with a bright smile gracing on her face. The fans who were gathered at the Incheon Airport could practically see her glowing with minuscule hearts popping around her. They were happy seeing their idol at that state. But most of them were wondering. What happened to Sandara Park that made her see rainbows and Unicorns?

 

Flashback:

 

“Hello, baby.” The man grinned at her, waving from the driver’s seat.

 

“No.” She shook her head as Donghae stepped out of the car. He walked towards her door and opened it.

 

“No, no. You can’t be here. Don’t you dare fool me, manong! I know I’m a little drunk but you can’t do this!” she insisted, hugging the back of the driver’s seat. “You can’t take anywhere! Never!”

 

“Can you please stop speaking Tagalog? I can’t understand you.”

 

Realization finally dawned in her. This was no old Filipino man talking to her. Heck, he was not even near to any gramp looking man!

 

She squinted. “Lee Donghae?”

 

“In the flesh.”

 

An onslaught of emotions constricted . Dara didn’t know what she wanted to do more; to strangle the guy or to jump at him and kiss him hard. The prior seemed much tempting at the moment, though.

 

 “You are one big jerk for scaring me like that!” She grumbled, glaring at the guy who stood charmingly in front of her. In all honesty, the glorious sight of her Korean boyfriend cladded in a black bomber jacket looking scrumptious while he stood on the Philippine soil alone could instantly melted her anger way. He was here! He was really here!

 

But she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of her glee, yet.

 

Donghae chuckled. “I didn’t mean to scare you.” Then he held out a hand for her. “You’re the one here who suddenly went all ape after seeing a harmless house. Trying to break the door and all.”

 

A blush colored her pale face as she ignored his hands and crossed her arms in a defiant manner. “Well, if you weren’t acting so creepy then I might’ve spared you with the malicious accusation!”

 

He raised an eyebrow, confused. “Creepy? How?”

 

 “You weren’t responding when I was trying to talk to you.”

 

“Ah, well, how can I answer back when I can’t understand what you’re saying?”

 

Dara considered his words. She was indeed speaking in Tagalog the whole time; there was no way he’d understand her.

 

“Then at least you could have told me who you were at the first place,” she countered back.

 

“Then that would ruin the surprise, now wouldn’t it?”

 

“But you scared me and I hate you for that.” She looked away with a pout while Donghae had the audacity of laughing at her sulking state. “Jerk.” She hissed.

 

Then all of a sudden, he dipped his head and kissed her lips. She cupped his face, returning the kiss then forced him back so that she could look into his amber eyes.

 

“So you think I’ll forgive you just because you kissed me?”

 

“No. I think you’ll forgive me because you love me.” Donghae grinned, kissed her cheek and straightened once again.

 

Dara simply shook her head in resignation, smiling. She couldn’t deny what he said. Damn him.

 

“Now, will you allow me to abduct and lead you into this perfectly safe household?”

 

She looked up at him, at the hand which was again held out for her. The woman took his hands and with a chuckle Dara answered, “Gladly.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter