110914

The Journals of Sandara Park: Her 30th Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

I might be wrong with regards the correlation of the locations and time.

Don't kill me. ><

 

The Journals of Sandara Park

 

 

November 09, 2014

02:09 PM

Hello, Mr. Journal. Do you know where I am today?

Philippines!

Mabuhay!

 

The banquet was perfect and Dara couldn’t ask for more…well, not entirely true though. Don’t get her wrong. The girl, no, woman, indeed loved the company of her Filipino friends, all the more spending her birthday party in a magnificent function room specially adorned with elegance that made her feel like a revered eighteen year old teen who was yet to step into the world of adulthood. Well, in reality she was way way past that age but the 2ne1 visual could always deceive anyone into believing she’s younger than most of her hoobaes, hence, Sandara Park was a woman who didn’t give a single damn about infamous dilemma of falling right into the hole of a horrific reality called ‘Aging’. She would gladly blow the increasing number of her birthday candles and would laugh at the silly joke that was her age.

 

So, obviously, it wasn’t that matter which made her feel anxious amidst the joyous crowd around her.

 

 

10: 19 PM

I feel incomplete, Mr. Journal.

I miss them.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter