JCTIH- Final

Exo Thriller Series: Just Count to 10 and I'll Hide.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just count to 10 and I'll hide." 

"Really?!" Misoo jumped around surprised. I turned her to the door, rushing to put my plan into action.

"Yep, and once I get to 10 you have to come find me. I promise you, you'll never guess where I'm hiding." I lowered my face parallel to my sister, smiling  mischievously. Misoo raised an eyebrow as she sized me up and rested her hands on her little hips. 

" Kyungsoo-ah, once I find you..you'll be dead meat!" She stuck her tongue at me, shaking her little hips which forced me to laugh out loud.

"I'll hold you to it young one."

 

 

Misoo ran down the hallway full speed, her black hair following the air that guides it through the house. I watch my baby sister as she made her way past every bedroom, excited to finally get me to spend time with her while mom is gone. I chuckled as she went left and her shadow was no more; it was time to make my plan. I smiled devilishly.

"1! 2! 3!," Misoo shouted her numbers.

"Sorry little sister." 

We live in a 3 bedroom hotel suite. Our mother is the chief executive of the Ahn-Deong hotel in Gangnam. We're really fortunate to enjoy the lavish life of  this residential area overall-

but we happen to be the most noisiest here, and I could care less. We're always doing something fun. I started with my bedroom door and slammed each and every door closed really loud. I smiled as I headed down the hallway to my sister's room and opened it, then shut it closed with a noisy 'bang!'. I slammed the hallway closet, then the bathroom door, and finally made my way to mom's room. I opened her door-

but this time I went in, and stayed.

'BAM!' 

I slammed it shut and locked it. Mom doesn't like anyone in her room so I know she wouldn't dare to look here. Everything was neatly placed as she likes it. Mom has a tendency to make sure that everything is organized and her room is her sanctuary. I made a mental note to not leave any evidence of being present as I walked to her bed.


"Mom will kill me if she finds out what I'm about to do.." I mumbled to myself.


I landed on her bed with a huge 'bump'. 


"Ah~, so comfortable. Mom didn't buy us a bed like this." I bounced up and down. I pulled the covers back and took off my socks. Snuggling into the comforter, I opened her nightstand to buy some time. 


"4! 5! 6! 7!" Misoo shouted. I can tell she was close.


"Psh, Misoo isn't coming no time soon." I turned my attention back to the drawer, scanning her private possessions. My eyes widen and I scoffed from disbelief.


'How to Make a Man Feel Good...With Your Soul' I was so unsure as I repeated the book's title. 'What kind of does mom read?' My eyebrows furrowed as I flipped through the pages, when suddenly a loud bump came from the end of the hall. I laughed as I thought of my sister counting slow while trying to find me. 


"She's taking so long to say 10. " I smiled as I scanned the book. The next page surprised me.


'You will become someone else when you chant those w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter