Chapter 6

ALONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN's POV

“Sehun!” Mr. Kim approached me when I entered their living room.

“Sir, I’m sorry that I’ve been –“

                “It’s okay Sehun, I know you’re very young to get marry, but this is a business between my family and yours. No need to tell me the details, I’ve heard enough from your parents. Go up and wait for Shin Mi in her room, she’s been out and told me that she’s seeing a friend. She’ll be here before 6, she has curfew. Her room in the 2nd floor, go straight and the 4th door with flower imprinted in her door” he told me.

Seeing him like this, he didn’t really care about his child. He’s the one who told me to go to her room and wait for her there. Still, I’m a guy and me and Shin is not yet married.

Once I walk in her room, it feels cozy.

Everything is white – her room’s wall is painted in white, her desk is white, her chair is white, her bed is white with printed some pink roses – just everything is white. She must be love white.

Sighing, I sat at her bed.

Thinking that I’ll be married to this girl, kills me.

I missed Ha Na. I missed her touch, I missed her lips, I missed her hugs, I missed her laughs.

life

Then I heard a car – maybe it’s Shin Mi

I walked into the window to take a look.

It’s Shin – with a guy

So she’s flirting with someone?

It’s not right

While I am here stock while waiting for her because my mother nagged me to visit her and she’s flirting with someone else, while I cannot see Ha Na anymore.

I waited for her.

She’s smiling like an idiot when she entered her room, then her face changed into serious one when she saw me sitting in her bed.

“What are you doing here?” she questioned me.

“So you have all the privilege to have a fling with someone else after you ruined my relationship with Ha Na, you’re a real , are you happy now that me and Ha Na are over now?” I told her.

She’s not speaking.

I know what she’s going to tell me

SORRY

“Sorry” then she told me. I’m so sick of her sorry

I need to punish this girl and let her see who she’s playing with

I grab her wrist and pinned her in the wall.

 

SHIN MI’s POV

I can feel déjà vu, how the 3 strangers treated me that night.

The way he pinned me in the wall, i am trembling when he harshly kissed my neck, leaving marks. I think it’s bleeding already.

Why he’s doing this?

Tears fall from my eyes

“Sehun please stop, stop please. I am begging you” I shouted but my voice seems so low when he didn’t stop. He d my s

No this feels so wrong.

I am shaking – my whole body is shaking.

Shocked, traumatized

I feel like dying – then he stopped.

He looked at me.

“This is not only the thing that you’ll get when we get married, I’ll punish you hard that you cannot see the sunlight anymore- ” he told me and he walked out my room. He slammed the door.

I cried

Feeling so tainted – feeling so useless – feels like dying.

The reality is killing me slowly.

-=-

3 days ago when the incident between me and Sehun happened. I don’t want to see him.

It keeps on reminding me that I am a tainted woman

I was looking at my research paper when I heard a knock at my door

“Come in” I said and the maid came in while holding a dress.

“Your mother told me that you should wear this dress for tonight’s party at the Oh Mansion. The event is an important event that you should look stunning Ms Shin. Please be ready at 6 PM Ms Shin” she told me and handed me the dress.

I’m gonna see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter