Chapter 5

ALONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN's POV

I arrived at the apartment that I and Ha Na currently renting. It’s a small room with only bed in it and cr. For us it’s enough. Being with Ha Na and not thinking about anything is enough.

“Ha Na” I called her, thinking that she was just in the bathroom but when I checked she’s nowhere to be found.

I sat at the bed, 3 hours, she’s still not coming back and it’s already 11 PM. It’s late already, what if something happened to her?

I decided to look for her but when I opened the door she’s outside sitting at the side of the door.

“The hell Ha Na, what are you doing down there?” I asked her.

She’s not moving – she is crying.

I sat down so we’re in the same level, “Ha Na, what’s wrong, you can talk to me, what’s wrong?” I asked her and I stood her up with a force and I dragged her into our room.

“Ha Na, what happened? Look, I am extremely worried about you” I told her. She sat at the bed, still not looking at me.

“Sehun, let’s stop this” she told me.

“Stop this? Ha Na, after all this time, you wanted to stop this? You said that you’ll come with me ‘till the very end, you’ll never leave me” I hugged her.

“Sehun, I love you – you know that, but if my family that we’re talking about, I cannot back out” She told me.

So that’s why, does my mother taking advantage at her family.

“Is it my mother again?” I asked her. She didn’t answer me, instead I heard her sobs.

I knew it

“I’ll never gonna come back home again – the hell – I don’t want to live with them anymore” I told her but she hold my wrist preventing me to move.

“Stop, Sehun, your mother talked to me. She said that she’s going to pay all the debt of my father if I leave you” she sobs again

Silence – I know where this conversation will go.

“I said yes to her Sehun” she said in a lower voice but I can still hear her.

                “Sehun, my father is running for 5 years from his debt and finally he can come back home without worries, Sehun please understand me, I still have 2 siblings that still in elementary school, they need my father” Ha Na cried so hard this time.

I love this girl – no matter what.

If this is her choice, I’ll support her. I know her hardships in life.

                But still my heart hurts; I have to let her go.

All these things that I made are for her and even this last decision to let her go is just for her because this is how much I love her.

I smiled at her

“Can I kiss you for the last time?”  I asked her.

She looked at me with a face that I cannot explain.

Then I kissed her for the last time.

I was in the door when he called me again “Sehun”, but I never dared to look back because I’m afraid that when I did, I can’t let her go. I lost my love, my girlfriend and my best friend.

I stopped for her to continue.

“Sorry and Thank you, please stop loving me”

-=-

 

SHIN MI’s POV

3 days have been passed and everything is back to normal – except me.

I feel so afraid with the people

What if something will happen to me again?

I never saw the 2 guys who saved me that day – I will just say my Thank you.

Sehun is back, he’s starting to attend school again.

But without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter