Chapter 18

あなたは愛だけ [Love Only You]
*I CHANGED YOOCHUN'S CHARACTER TO YAMAPI/YAMAA TOMOHISA*
 
"Take care Jaejoong...." she wiped away her tears as she follow his back view bit by bit dissapearing from her eyesight.
 
As soon as she turn around, Yamapi was already there behind her. "What do you want??" she grumble when she saw his face.
 
"Milady, I have been requested by your own husband to stay and take care of you! How can I leave your side?" he smile sheepishly as if he was shy.
 
"Gross..." Chinru felt like puking seeing the smile just now.
 
"What is it...." Yamapi tried to ask.
 
"Yamaa-san can yo--" her talked was cut off.
 
"Yamapi~..." he smile and look at her.
 
"Alright...I want some onigiri! Since you can cook some Japanase cuisine please make me one!" she demand when her desire to eat rise up.
 
"Coming at you right in a minute, by that time please do take a seat and enjoy the television while I kept myself busy in the kitchen. And don't try to even think about doing something funny~! You're pregnant woman...." he grumble like an old lady before he left for kitchen.
 
"Yes sir!" for the first time she felt as if she was in a pregnant woman boot camp.
 
~~~~~~
 
"What's with Yamapi?" she asked disturbing him in the kitchen as she was bored with the entertainment she has and just need a bit of social.
 
"Yamapi?? It's someone special give me that name" he look at Chinru, giving the attention she crave for.
 
"Someone...special?" Chinru ask him. She was just curious now.
 
"Hmm...someone very dear to me. Someone that......" his facial expression change and hope that he won't have to say the words.
 
"Thank you..." Chinru suddenly butted in.
 
"Huh?" Yamapi frowned.
 
"You seems a bit distress trying to say those words. It must be hard but it's okay I get what you meant" Chinru smile.
 
Yamapi sighed and accidently seeing Chinru smile his heartbeat increase. "Nami, boku no koto wasureta?" (Nami, did you forget about me?)
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
TO BE CONTINUED
PLEASE COMMENT FOR MY STRENGTH