Chapter 17

あなたは愛だけ [Love Only You]
It’s been a while since Chinru decided to open Jaejoong’s diary that she had read without permission 1 year ago. Curiosity wins when she found the book at his closet hidden behind the clothes. “Sorry….I’m just curious” she assured herself that doing this for their own good reasons.
 
Like usual she open the last pages, again; her sleeping face was sketch and another words was written beside it. But the black ink was ruined by water; like tears. “Did he cry?” she touched the ruined part of the words. She starts to read the words line by line. 
 
            Love is beyond expectation, it comes with sacrifices….It is a tricky and difficult decision to be made. I’m thankful that I met you, I feel to joy to love and to be loved. But I never know if I was the sky of love Chinru was hoping for….
 
It ended just like that, leaving Chinru frowning with the last sentence. “If he was the sky of love I was hoping for?.....” asking herself just add the frowned.
 
 TING!TONG!
 
The doorbell rang. Chinru quickly put the book where she founded it and run to the door afraid that the bell noise will wake up Jaejoong. “Please wait for a moment~” Chinru yelled from inside while she open the door lock.
 
“Yes, may I hel---” she stopped seeing the face in front of her. It was the guy from the other day. Her eyes widen in confusion.
 
“Hey, Chinru….it’s been a while” the guy talk to Chinru as if they have known years before. “Don’t tell me you already forgotten my name? It’s Park Yoochun” he added while walking inside the house without her giving the permission to do so.
 
“What are you doing here Yoochun-sshi?” Chinru asked politely doesn’t want to be rude.
 
Yoochun who was walking turn around to face Chinru and shrugged. “I guess I just miss you Chin~” he called the nickname that was only being called by Jaejoong.
 
Right after she thought about Jaejoong, there he was standing at the door without any clothes; half-. “Jaejoong, what are you doing? Go wear something, it’s not normal to greet your guest with your condition like that” she practically shoo Jaejoong from Yoochun’s seen.
 
It was too late, he already saw the man. He grinned as his attention went from Jaejoong to Chinru’s finger that has a ring stuck at her middle finger. “Married?” he asked some simple question.
 
“Jerk! Get out from this house” she cursed.
 
Jaejoong came out after changing himself into a nice clothes and settle down beside Yoochun. “Don’t be rude to your friend” Jaejoong look at Chinru.
 
“He was never my friend” she pressured on the words, but Jaejoong ignored her and talk to Yoochun instead.
 
Jaejoong smile and shake Yoochun inviting hand. “Thank you for coming here….I tried to reach you to stop by here to look after my Chinru”
 
“Eh???? To look after me?” Chinru whined beside Jaejoong still disliking Yoochun’s presence there.
 
Chinru quickly settled down besides Jaejoong pouting. “Cute~” both man muttered the same word, leaving them flustered, didn’t know how to react.
 
“I DON’T NEED ANYONE TO LOOK AFTER ME!” Chinru yelled and stormed inside the room. Jaejoong who just smile at his wife behavior just shook his head and excuse himself before going inside the room.
 
He knocks on the door before entering but only to be ignored by the sulking Chinru. “Chin~don’t act like this”
 
“You don’t even talk to me about this” she sighed and look outside the window rather than looking at Jaejoong’s face.
 
Jaejoong smile and turn her to make her face him. “I have some painting project and need to go somewhere far. I need you to take care of yourself and I know you could do that, but…I’m worried that you couldn’t cook and will starve to death with me not around you so that’s why I hired someone that could be helpful when I’m gone” he tried to explained.
 
“Can’t I come with you?” she asked still refusing Yoochun’s presence around her. There’s something about that man that make she dislike him.
 
He shook his head while grinning. “I’m afraid I couldn’t concentrate!” he paused before continuing. “Afraid that your beauty may distract me from doing my work” both of them chuckled.
 
“But….does it have to be a guy?” she asked in curiosity.
 
“I’m afraid that the ahjumma will only bad mouthed you so I hired this guy…” he talks while playing with her fingers.
 
She frowned. “I’m not comfortable being in one house with a stranger without my husband presence” she stated thing that make Jaejoong laughed.
 
“Don’t worry, I checked his background; doesn’t have any criminal record and not a for sure and he is someone I could be trust to cook for you as he have an award for international cooking competition you know” Jaejoong smile stating something that maybe will make Chinru interested.
 
“Don’t try to sell him off like that” she rolled her eyes knowing what her husband trying to do.
 
“Do you want me to change him?” Jaejoong asked looking at her eyes waiting for an answer.
 
She shook her head. “Don’t. Who knows the other one would be something greater than a ?” she chuckled at her own joked.
 
Both of them were interrupted when someone fake a cough. “I’m sorry to disturb but can I go now? I have some matters that I need to settle” the guy name Yoochun smile.
 
Jaejoong nodded. “And I’m glad to inform you that you will start working tomorrow” the boy show some interested and jumped in excitement with the good news.
 
Yoochun run leaving both of them chuckled looking at his behavior. “You will be leaving that soon?”
 
Jaejoong nodded. “Before I leave, there some rules I want to make in this house” he demanded and Chinru just nodded knowing that she will never win if she wanted to fight against the word rules when Jaejoong make them.
 
He start to talk the list of rules he already made between her and Yoochun attitudes towards each other. “First, NO LOVE. Second, NO STARING. Third, NO TOUCHING. Fourth, NO LAUGHING” he ended just like that.
 
“Does that mean I can’t even check out the guy hotness?” she tried to ask stupid question testing his jealousy level.
 
“THAT’S A TOTALLY NO FROM ME!” he yelled while Chinru just burst out laughing.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
TO BE CONTINUED
PLEASE COMMENT FOR MY STRENGTH