#02

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-CHANYEOL-

Is this the right decision for me to take? I kept thinking about it in my head. My parents just told me that I’m getting married next week to a girl whom I’d never met. I could have refused and ran away, but somehow there’s something inside that tells me that this might be a good thing for me. For her too maybe, mother was so persistent in helping her friend that she made up this ridiculous decision. This is not likely her.

We waited for like 10 minutes in this room and right when I wanted to use the toilet, she came.

My legs stopped moving. I didn’t expect her to look like this. Well I prepared my mind early just in case. She was…cute. But it seemed like there is something wrong with her. She looked scared. Is it because she didn’t want to marry me?

“Hi. I’m Park Chanyeol. Nice meeting you.” I held out my hand but she just nodded. Well that was embarrassing.

We took our seats and our parents started talking. I didn’t pay much attention of what they were saying. My eyes were glued to this girl but her eyes were glued to her plate. She didn’t say a single word since we met.

“I’m sorry but I want to take a walk with your daughter for a while. Could you please excuse us?” I asked her mother. She smiled and nodded. Well her daughter doesn’t seem amused by it.

“Me?”

“Yes. Let’s go.” I took her hand and she was too surprised to even do anything.

“Please let go of my hand.” She said quietly when we’re outside.

“Oh.. I’m sorry.” I slowly let her go and she kept quite a distance from me. “Let’s seat at the garden.”

It was very awkward for both of us. She avoided having eye contact with me all the time, but luckily she still want to follow me to the garden. She sat down and took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter