#03

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the wedding day. For the past days both part of the families were busy preparing for this day. You have no choice but to accept your fate to be married at 18. It was a simple gathering between both families. There were only like 20 guests who came and witnessed it.

Hyemi was the only friend who knew about this wedding and she was more likely worried than happy.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this??If you have problems just ran to my house. But you can’t touch my bed you know that right?” Hyemi started to nag to you more than your mother.

“Hyemi aahh~~ I’m fine. Don’t worry, you’re the only one who I have left when my mother leaves..so you’re the first one I would come to.”

“Haa..lucky you. I wished I would be married too.” She whined.

“YA! Just now you were so worried and now you’re jealous..? I really can’t understand you.” You gave her a stare. She’s changes her feelings so easily. How you wish you could be like her. You both laughed and that’s when Chanyeol came. He has been looking at you for the past moments. He was quite impressed how cheerful you were. All those time when you met him, you were still cold to him and he thought it was just your behaviour.

“Gummy bear!” Chanyeol approached you happily. The smiles on your face dropped and your eyes met the floor again. Hyemi took your hand and held them. “Look at him!” She whispered. You raised your head slightly and your eyes met. He smiled.

“I’m sorry to interrupt but we need to go now. Your mother flight is tonight at 8 PM.”

“WHAT? TONIGHT?!” Those words just blast out from your mouth, forgetting about Chanyeol. You were shocked and within seconds you ran outside to look for your mother. She told you nothing about going off that night.

“Hey, you’re her best friend right? Let’s be friends too. I think I’m going to need your help sooner or later.” Chanyeol said to Hyemi when you were outside. His happy smiles were out again.

“Yeah. I thought of the same thing too. Good luck though.”

 

** at the airport

“Mom how could you leave so soon? How can you left me alone here?” Your tears started to flow out, whining like a kid.

“YA! You’re married. You can’t cry like that!”

“Why can’t I? I’m still my mother’s daughter…”

“Honey dear….be good ok? I will not be at your side to take of you anymore. I need you to be strong and healthy ok?”

“Mom don’t go….” You went into her embrace.

“Stop crying for God’s sake! I’m not dying ok..it’s just for a while. I’ll visit you sometime. I already packed up your stuff, you just need to take them to your new house.”

"New house? We're not staying at our house?" you asked, letting go of the embrace and wiping your tears.

"You childish kid! Where would both of you sleep?? Your room is too small to fit both of you..."

"But - " I tried to protest but she quickly took Chanyeol’s hand who was standing nearby, watching all these drama.

“Husband Park..take good care of my little kid here.” She said cheerfully.

“Don’t worry auntie. Have a save flight. Good luck on your business.”

"It's 'mother' now.."

"Oh right! Goodbye mother~ " Chanyeol cheered up the mood a bit with his deep happy voice.

She waved goodbye and went inside. You waved back and held up your tears. You didn’t want to cry in front of Chanyeol. Well it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter