chapter 2.

Enchantingly (moved)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun,” Jongin’s voice grew cold as the younger male gulped. He didn’t know that Jongin would take the discussion so seriously and boy was Sehun in deep trouble for even wanting to mess with Jongin in the first place.

 

“Justice league isn’t stupid!!” Jongin roared as Sehun slowly took a step back. Jongin was really scary when mad and if the latter had known such a thing would happen he wouldn’t even initiate such a talk in the first place.

 

“No but really, remember that one time when Superman couldn’t even fly and had to have Wonderwoman by his side like bro, where your powers at now huh.” Sehun had zero idea why he even wanted to provoke Jongin further seeing how he was already seething with rage but one thing for sure was that Jongin was really cute when he was mad.

 

“Well, let me tell you. He was attacked by some crazy strong villian though if I was a villian I wouldn’t attack him because he’s pretty hot. But! He was overall still badly injured and thus, he lost some of his powers mainly his flying powers!” Jongin puffed out his chest as he tucked his arms close to his body and turning away from Sehun.

 

“Then explain why he and Wonderwoman were fighting the same villian together but only Superman was attacked badly.”

 

“Because, god just because ok!! Don’t ask me why, I ain’t the script writer for ’s sake Oh Sehun!” Jongin frowned as he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his slightly buff but nonetheless still slim body. “I don’t know, I just- I don’t ing know.”

 

It was stupid, this entire conversation was stupid actually and Sehun didn’t exactly remember how it all started because there was only one thing edged in his mind as of now. Kim Jongin pouting.

 

That boy was not fine, he was more than fine, he was an edge over perfect even. “I’m sorry,” Sehun whispered softly in Jongin’s ears, causing a small smile to tug at the older’s lips which he quickly played off. “Apology not accepted.” Jongin pulled on a stern voice, trying to disguise that he wasn’t internally screaming.

 

“Hey,”Sehun whipped Jongin around and pulled both of the older’s hands into his, gazing deeply into Jongin’s eyes. “I’m sorry ok? I really mean it. I’m sorry I made you mad, i-“ Sehun raked his hands thinking of a better word but he couldn’t. “I-I’m a jerk ok, I’m sorry I made you mad at me, I’m sorry.Please forgive me.”

 

Jongin softened immediately, trying not to let it show but failing terribly. “I’m terribly sorry.” Sehun whispered one final time before letting his eyes stare into the abyss of Jongin’s.

 

“Thank you for forgiving this stupid jerk, I don’t de-“ “Shut up, Sehun. You’re the bestest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter