chapter 3.

Enchantingly (moved)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ WARNING: This chapter contains hardcore (?) and . If you’re uncomfortable please leave the page at the next warning :-) please read at your own risk and only if you’re comfortable ]

 

Sunlight shone in from an open window as Jongin blinked his eyes trying to cope with the fierce sun. Instinctively, he looked towards the shoe racks, his brother’s shoes were gone and so were Sehun’s implying Sehun hadn’t been back since last night.

 

Without giving a care, Jongin hurriedly washed up and changed into a set of fresh clothes, barging out the door in an hour, jutting his toe against the wooden door in the midst of that. Ignoring the searing pain that shot up his toe, Jongin sped up and ran through streets shouting Sehun’s name.

 

“Oh Sehun! Where the are you? I swear to god if I ever find you you’re going to face my wrath later on!” Jongin let out a frustrated growl, stomping his feet as he picked up his pace, voice echoing around the buildings.

 

Jongin contemplated calling his best friend, Kyungsoo, for help but he didn’t want to bother him considering it was only a quarter past 8. And besides, he hadn’t want to die in Kyungsoo’s hands today he still had to deal with Sehun afterall.

 

Jongin stopped short at a supermart and hurriedly ran in looking aimlessly through shelfs hoping to find Sehun lingering between them, looking at some food. When that too had failed him, Jongin grabbed a chocopie and ran out after paying for it. He angrily munched on it, inwardly cussing himself for even letting Sehun leave.

 

“You’re really an idiot, Kim Jongin.” He murmured, sinking his teeth into the chocopie. His feet came to an abrupt halt as his eyes scanned a familiar looking male before him. Sharp, defined jawline, sharp eyes now hazy, another male’s hand wound tightly around his wrist as he winced sharply.

 

“What are you looking at?!” The man hollered as Jongin realised he had been staring for a minute too long. He stepped forward as tears had started to spring from Sehun’s eyes. “Let go of him.” “And who are you to tell me what to do?” The male began, running a hand through his blonde hair, clearly irritated. “I- I’m his boyfriend!” Jongin shouted without another thought, his eyes focused on Sehun’s painful expression and all that ran through his mind was how he didn’t want to hurt Sehun anymore. All previously built up anger crumbled to his feet as soon as he saw the vulnerable look on Sehun’s face.

 

“So you’re the guy he had been talking about, huh? Kim Jongin?” The guy spat with disgust. “Wonder what he ever saw in you? How am I not better than you? Why would he dump me for you?” As anger surged through him, Jongin was quick to notice he had let Sehun go and with quick reflexes, Jongin managed to pull him back. Jongin threw a quick punch squarely in the male’s face and while he was dizzily swinging around, Jongin was quick to position Sehun carefully on his back. Dashing far away from the male, Jongin stopped short on a garden stool, laying Sehun down.

 

“Stupid, why did you run away last night?” Jongin’s voice stern but nonetheless, gentle. “I didn’t feel like it. Didn’t feel like coming home so I went to a club Jongin… and- and I met him. Junmyeon. Jongin I met him, and after all this time I can’t believe he still thinks he’s a good boyfriend.” Sehun choked out as more tears flowed from his face. “He – I – Jongin, I hated him. Still hate him. He – he abused me before. He would hit me if I said I couldn’t stay over with him. But no one knew… because I pretended like I was happy with him.”

 

Jongin was shock and it was obvious, his mouth laid agape as his features softened. He pulled Sehun close to him and into his embrace as the latter shivered and cried, dampening Jongin’s shirt but he couldn’t be bothered.

 

“I don’t know why I did it too. I loved him too much then. I was a fool I know, but I really did love him. A lot in fact, so much that I couldn’t leave him despite how he had treated me.”

 

 

{ warning: starts here }

 

“Jongin, I think I love you.”

 

“Sehun…I know you do but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter