chapter 1.

Enchantingly (moved)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin gaped at the scene before him, eyes bright and wide as he slowly turned his head, a little mechanically towards Sehun.

 

“You said you booked a place for dinner. You added that it wouldn't be too fancy or anything like that!” Jongin dragged Sehun down by the collar of his winter jacket and hissed in his ear, “I thought we were going to a fastfood restaurant or like a café or those cheap street stalls but this- this is- Oh Sehun, we’re not eating here!” Jongin frowned and tucked his hands tight to his chest.

 

“Come on, it’s my first meal here in Seoul since I was 5. Japan was great but I do miss Seoul food, and besides, this restaurant has the most delicious fried chicken tenders ever.” Sehun’s voice trailed off as he eyed Jongin. It was clear that the latter was having an inner battle of whether he should take up this offer as he quietly mumbled to himself. Sehun couldn’t help but smile to himself as he felt his heart do a strange leap and his face heating up at the adorable sight before him.

 

“It’s expensive.” Jongin finally spoke up, breaking the silence and startling Sehun. Boy, he never thought Jongin would turn down his favourite food just like that. “Hey, look at me,” Sehun’s hands s it’s way around Jongin’s as he turned the latter towards him. “Let’s not worry about the price ok? It’s my treat, promise.”

 

Jongin looked up, eyes shining but the pout never leaving his mouth. “Sehun, it’s not that I don’t have the finances to pay for it. It’s just,” Jongin raked his hand through his pink locks and stared into Sehun’s curious eyes. “Well, it’s your first meal and don’t you think it’s a little tad too fancy. I- I had actually wanted to eat at a café so we could sit for hours and get to know each other more.” Jongin’s lips curled downwards into yet another adorable frown as he looked up at Sehun with adorable puppy eyes.

 

“I,” Sehun wasn’t sure he’d want to turn Jongin down since he meant well but a reservation was still a reservation. Sehun’s arms gripped onto Jongin’s wrist as he let out a bright smile. “Let’s have a salad or a side and a drink here then we’ll go to a café ok? I promise you we won’t eat any main courses here. Just to fill up our little tummies since I heard someone’s tumtum growling just now.” Sehun chuckled as he saw Jongin covering his stomach with a shocked expression.

 

Sehun’s hand did not leave Jongin’s wrist as they made their way to the counter and was quickly brought to a quiet corner of the restaurant.

 

“So, what are you getting?” Jongin said, shutting the menu as he waved a wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter