flashback

The Quietness

 

 

 

as syphon was about to walk in the gate of the house. a car had honked at her. she looked at the car and recongnized it as her brothers car and ran straight to the big gate and open it quikly. as the car had past her she could see them in the back having fun and laughing at eachother. she smiled bitterly and gazed at the floor. she quickly went to close the gate and walked to the back of the house and put her things in her little room. she got dressed in to her working clothes and head straight to the kitchen to cook for her brothers.

while syphon was cooking and setting the tables up her brothers where watching her in pitty. they  had never seen a sister like her endure the physical pain and suffuring she had gone threw because of their parents . she had never felt the love from their  parents and had no one to rely on she was all by herself. they remmember the day she got a hell of a beating from their umma and appa, it wasent her fault but their's. 

 

(flash back)

it was a sunny day, it was summer. the 3 boys were bored so they planned on playing tag in the back yard. while walking out  they had seen syphon working in the back and decided to ask her to play to.

"Syphon come play tag with use" the oldest had offered 

syphon looked up and hesitated 

"Arent you tired of working? come play." the second oldest  smiled

"comeon noona come play" the youngest pleaded 

she looked at them alittle scared. she remembered what her mom had said to her. 

"If I ever see you talk or play with my sons, then you are as good as dead got that." 

she looked at them and gave a slite shake of her head inticating no. the boys looked at her and decieded to just pull her to play with them not knowing the consaquences to come soon.

(tap)

"noona your it" 

the boys giggiled and ran away from her. she sighted and just chased after them.

after a while she was giggling with them  laying down with their eyes closed  in a circle. untile syphon felt something pull her up and felt a hard sting on her right cheek. the boys heared a loud slap and open their eyes only to see their umma and appa  with a crying syphon on the ground. they saw their umma and appa drag syphon by the hair in the house and quickly followed them quietly. 

"Stupid girl can you just follow one damn instruction huh!." they heared their umma yell and heard another slap and a boddy flling to the ground.

"Who told you to play with them huh!." their appa hissed kicking syphon on the ground.

"I Knew I should of had aborted you when I knew you where a girl and this stupid, you ungreatfull brat" their umma sneared at syphon. 

syphon was on the ground crouching in a ball trying to cover all the beating from her parents crying. she never Knew they dispised her that bad. after awhile when she felt that her parent where getting tired of hitting her she looked up, boy was she wrong. she got pulled up by the hair and this time she didant feel a punch or a kick. this time she fet a hard bamboo stick hit her leg, arms and back. she looked at her parents and they seem to be enjoying her pain and laugh at her. she started to sobb  agian feeling the sharp pain of  the stick.

Her brothers where watching the whole time and felt sorry for her because it was their fault that shes getting beat. now they know why she hesitated to play with them.

they saw that she was starting to bleed and looked at their parents like a monster.

"plant this in your tiny little brain to never ever talk or play with my sons ever agian, you ungreatfull brat." their umma and appa hised and walked away, leaving  her their  on the ground. they saw their sons and changed back to the happy cheerfull parents.

"ommo come on kids lets go out and by toys" the mom cheered  ushering them to go outside.

once they where out the house they heared their dad yell in the house.\\

"someone come pick up this little trash off my floor." and see him walk out the house and make his way to them in the car and drove off to the store.

(end of flash back)

they looked at eachother starteled because they never ever want to see that again. and walked to there rooms.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

sorry if i havent updated its because i had alout of hoe work.. but how was this chapter her brothers lol 

well gtg peace This Authors out !!!