jackson.

The Quietness

Syphon woke up feeling well rested. she remembered that she fell asleep in the libary on something soft but when she woke up there was nothing soft but her pages of book open and a note, on that note there was something writen on it. she picked up the note an read it.

 

'sorry I would wake you up but you seem like you needed the nap.. by the way its time for you to go home princess.'

- J-Flawless.-

 

 the note read 'J-flawless? whos that.?" Syphon wondered, after thinking and not finding out who it was she shrugged and packed up. ready to go home, the place she dreaded, where teens love to go after going to school or hanging with ther friends that was the least place she wanted to be a place called home.

while walking out of the library she bumped in to someone, she was stumbling trying to catch herself untile a hand pushed her down hard on the floor, she heard laughter and knew exactly who it was. 

"Eww why isint it the ugly syphon, hey where where do you think your going  huh." Min said pushing syphon back on the ground.

" do my homework dork." suzy pushed her homework at syphon. 

" do all of are homework." fei said getting min's and jia's homwork.

" you better do all of it." min sneared and strutted away

' I dont get why they cant do there own homework are they that dumb' syphon thought. not knowing that theres someone wathching them. 

she got up and dusted herself and got ready to leave agian. she walk out the gate of the school and headed home. feeling weird that theres someone watching her. she shrugged and keept on walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacksons POV

"JACKSON GET YOUR FATT UP" I moved around in my bed feeling tired then before because of the guy's. 

"YAH. GET UP" Damnit I know that voice, Mark. 

", leave me alone man!" I shewed him away.

"dude did you forget we have to go to school." mark kiked my ,

'wait did he say school.. oshieet..' I got up and ran to get dressed after about 10 minutes i got out the house just to see the rest of the guy's

"took you long enough." JR huffed

'drama queen much.' I scoffed and roled my eyes at him.

"Hey hyung, do you think the schools ganna be like the last one.?" bambam commented.

"Yeah dont you think it would be a problem that we keep moving schools after school's?." Youngjae said. 

"Well we wouldent be moving if these two idiots didant start a fire in the gym."JB hyung sighted looking at the two maknae

"wait how did the fire start anyways.?" JR qestioning gaze at the two

"welll..." Yugeum started untile.

'omo look its the new student's'  ' wow look at the guy with the red hair hes so hot '

'look the guy with the hat looks so y' 'omo their so Hot '

Damn their eyes, man I feel like ive been striped, uhgghh these scary girl's, I eyed my members they seem like their used to it but I know that in the inside they wana run away lol just by looking at their faces its sooo funny.

"guyss comeon lets go." Mark hyung wave us over to him.

when we where walking,we heard a loud 'BAM' and see four girls surounding one girl. the group stopped and watched what was going to happen  apparently the girl on the floor had to give the four girls the homework she was suppose to do for them, dang the girl on the floor must be tired as hell. four homeworks incloding hers, dang if I was her I would beat their asses up. all the girl did was nod and digged in her backpack and gave them the homework. one of the girl's snached the papers away and kick the girl and walked away. 

dang thoses girls are dumb if they cant do their own homework. shaking my head i saw the girl get up and dusted her self and looked up. we made eye contacted but she shrugged and looked away. okay..

the guys and I walked to the office and got are scheduel's.

"Yess, I got the same classes as mark hyung, jackson hyung and Jb hyung!!." Jr squeeled.

"Yess,I got my markkieee." I squeledd with Jr

"Eww jackson stop being a girl. " JB gave him a disgusted face 

"Shut up, MARKSON FOREVER!!." I Huffed 

 

Mark just laughted at me for yelling are couple name.

"Yess, im with Yugeum." Bambam cheered. Yugeum sighted

"another year with this one" he huffed. 

"Dang im the only one alone." Youngjae looked dejected.

"Its alright Youngjae-ah atleast your not stuck with those to." Jb huyng looked at me and Jr.

"yeah thats true." 

"Heyyy." we both yelled.

"okay chop chop lets go to are classes." Mark pushed us to class

we all parted to are class. the four of us walked to class and just in time the teacher saw us.

"you four are the new students right." he asked

we nodded and he walked in to class and we waited to be called to come in.

" okay class be quiet" once he said that the class became quiet. " now class he have some new faces here so let the introudece themself so we can get started with the lesson you guys may come in and introuduce yourself's." we walked in ad I started first.

"Annyeong, sesy and wild Wang Jackson imida. nice to meet you all." as I sayed that I scaned the class and saw the girl that was pushed at the lokers, she was sitting staring out the windo not caring who we where, why do I feel like I want to smile and wave at her. after the other members introuduce themselfs the teacher told us to look for an empty seat and I zoomed right to that girls empty seat. she didant know I was sitting next to her untile she felt my stare

"Annyeong, Wang Jackson here, whats your name seatmate.?" I waited for her to reply but she just ignored me and turn to the front of the class.

"Shesh okay dont tell me your name then  dont gota be rude and ignore me now' I pouted and turn to the front

 

 

When fourth period was over I turned to my partner.

"Hey are you going to lunch.?" I asked 

she gestured for me to move but  shooked my head and pulled her hand to meet the members

"Hey guys this is  my new seatmate." I grinned and waved at them

"jackson stop being an idiot."Jr said and winked at the girl.

"You dont even know you seatmates name, you idiot." mark said

"Well she never told me her name." I pouted 

"eww dont pout you look like an ugly whale." Jb laughed at me 

the members and i didant see her shuffle uncomfturbley so they introduce themself when they where done we gestured her to say her name but she ran in between me and mark. we where dumb found but I quickly followed her.

I looked all around and finally found the libary I walked in quietly and saw her sitting right their near the windo so I walked to the th e seat right in front of her. she was so into her work that she didant see me sit in front of her. I sat their just staring and watching her do the work in her book shes cute when she dosent get the problem right she wpuld pout how cute. all of a sudden her head was nodding I leaned in closer only to see she was falling asleep. her head almost hit the books if it wasent for my fast reflexes and used my hand as a cushen I sighted in relef tha she didant hitt her pretty head 

'(Buzz,Buzz)

my phone buzzed and I tried to dig in to my pocket to see who messeged me and not trying to wake up the girl.

 

'Jackson where are you' - Mark

'dont worry about me, go ahead and go to class ill be their in a few' - Jackson

 

I looked back at the girl and shook my head lloking at the mess she did with all her work. I looked at one pice of her work and saw her name

"So you names Syphon huh, nice name."  I wispered

I took another pice of paper and wrote on it 

 

'Sorry I would wake you up but you seem like you needed the nap. ohh and its time for you to go home princess.'

- J-Flawless -

 

I wrote and looked at her one last time before I left back to class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well how did you like it this time it was a bit longer then the secone one ... 

ohh thank you to the new subscibers, made myy dayy thankyou soo muchhh I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

toocuteforyou, imeldawu1990, BadGoodGirl and Byakuraan

please do leave comments,  This authors out !! sorry i did really prof read it or fixxed it sorry!

 

lmao this guy right here!!