new people?

The Quietness

When fourth period was finnaly over it was time for lunch, I was about to get up when a body blocked my way. 

" hey are you going to lunch?" He questioned 

I nodded my head and made a jesture for him to move out of my way. All he did was shake his head and pulled me with him to some where .

"Hey guys this is my new seat mate" the guy grinned and waved at his friend while I stared at him like an idiot.

"Jackson stop being an idiot" one boy said sending a weird wink at me.

"You dont even know your seatmate's name you idiot"  another said with bright red hair. 

"Well she never told me her name." He pouted 

"Eww dont pout you look like an ugly whale." Said another guy, looking like a grandpa.

I shuffled kinda weirdly trying to get away from them, until one of them caught me trying to leave .. I was sooo close .

"Hey jackson I think she wants to leave." Comment the guy with red hair.

"Where sorry we never told you are names im JB." The grandpa looking guy said.

"Im jinyoung or JR." The guy that sent me a wink said.

"Im Mark." The last one said.

They gestured for me to say my name but  I found an opening in between mark and jackson and quickly took a dash for it and ran all the way to the libary.

I found an empty table to sit at and took out my snak's and my books to self studie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Syphon was self teaching she did know a figure was watching her, the figure went ro sit in front of her, she was so to busy teaching her self that she didnt hear the seat being pulled . The figure sat staring at her do her self study  and admire her while she was working.

Syphon was getting tired and her head nodded down alittle from the lak of sleep . Her head fell face first into her book but before it could hit the books a soft hand had saved her, to tired to care who saved her head she fell asleep  sighting in content of the soft hand on her forhead.

The figure sighted releafed that she didnt hit her on the books .

(Buzz,Buzz)

'jackson where are you '

jackson sighted  and replyed

'Dont worry about me go ahead and go to class ill be there in a  few'

he looked at the girl and shaked his head and looked at her work

"so your names syphon huh nice name" jackson thought, and took her pen and paper and wrote something down. Before he left.

 

 

 

 

 

Sooo how was it. Well sorry if its short im on my phone doing this since my computer crashed dont you just hate that ughh lol well peace this authors out !!