Mornings

The Quietness

Syphon P.O.V 

 

I wake up in the middle of the night again 3:45am, just to hear scraming and yelling. this always happen's, my parents, or should I say the people that I live with are always drunk to their hearts content, they call me the unwanted child in this family their general goal was to get 4 male's in the family to carry out the family name, but it turns out that I came to be the third in the blood line, which lead to being hated and unwanted. the only girl with 3 brother's two older and one younger. we never got along at all since I was forbiden to talk and play with them. we where alwasy seperated I was always home cleaning and doing the chores like a slave, while they go and enjoy themself playing and going out with friends. thats not the only thing, we also go to diffrent schools they go to a high class school while I go to a regular one. no one know's that they have a sister, no one know's were blood related, all they know is that im a worker, a slave, a nobody.

(CLANK CLANK CRASH)

" YAH, SYPHON COME OUT HERE AND CLEAN THIS MESS" I can hear Mrs.Lee yell.

I qickly walked out and clean the place It was full of beer bottle's and ciggeret budd's. I was used to cleaning these type's of things though since it happens alout, or when they have hugge party's for my brother's birthday's and get drunk with their friends and family oh did I not tell you this family's is super rich and greedy. but no one know's im their sister nor daughter or relative all they know is that im a girl who works in the house.

"YAH HURRY UP AND CLEAN THIS WHOLE PALCE UP BE FOR MY SON'S WAKE UP ARRESO" Mrs.Lee screached walking in here room with Mr.Lee.

"Nae Mrs.Lee" I bowed and kept on cleaning. they wont even let me call them omma or appa its just Mr.Lee or Mrs.Lee like Isaid it's just that.

After I cleaned everything up it was about 4:50am it was time for me to make breakfeast for my brothers. after I finished making the food it was about 6:35am so I went to take a shower and get ready for school. Im not aloud to eat with the family cause they say my exsistents will ruien their childs life and appetiet if they see me eat at the same table with them so I dont eat with them or at the house at all I just skip my meal's at home.

once I finished dressing up I walked to school and enjoyed the veiw it may be the same thing over and over agian but its just calming to see the nice scenerie's that looks lively. when I finally reached the school I stopped and gave a big sight. home is not the only bad place, this school is too, just because they think im an orphan without any parents and no realatives wanted me. the queenkas hate me because im a neird and wont do their homework for them and hate me for being  quiet I never talked once when I came to this school thats another reason why they bully me im the mute of the school. I walked in the school and headed for my locker. when I was near my locker and heard girls squelling and saying that theirs going to be new students and not just only one but seven. I shrugged and was about to walk away from my locker but  I was slamed againts my locker hard and fell right down because of the hard in pack and I know who it was.

"Yah ugly did you do my homework." Min sneared in my face as her other three members surrouned me.

"Yeah did you do are's as well." Jai eyed me.

All I did was nodd my head and digged in my backpack to give them the homework, I handed them the homework and Min snached it from me.

 "You better have did it right or you'll get the beating of your life." she said while she kicked me and walked awaywith members following along.

I sighted and got up and dusted myself when I looked up I saw one pare of eyes staring at me and felt kinda awkwared since I havent seen before he must be that new student that the girl's where screaching about. all I did was shrugged and walked away but still feel the pare of eyes watch me walk away. 

I went to my homeroom and walked all the way to the back to my seat next to the window where I just stared outside and wait till the teacher came.

"Okay class be quiet" the class quiet down and the teacher began to talk again. " now class  we have new faces here so let them introdoce themself so we can get started with the lesson you guys may come in and   begin to intor douce yourself." he said 

I looked at the front and there stood four good looking guys, and strait to the point im pretty sure their going to be the new kingkas of the school so I just looked out the windo agian and ignored them. 

Once they finished introducing themselfs I felt someone staring at me and I looked to my right. there sat the new guy and his friends to the right of him.

"Annyeong, Wang jackson here, whats your name seatmate." the jackson guy said.

I just stared  at him and turn to the front ignoring him and payed attention to the lesson the teacher was teaching math

"Shesh okay dont tell me your name then  dont gota be all rude and ignore me now" I heard him mutter before  taking his stuff out and payed attention to the lesson

But why do I feel like things are going to change.?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phew soo how was this chapter hope to see you guy's comment and tell me things I should fix okayyy!!! 

well Annyeong this Authors is out <3 yes im childish but what evvess lol 

ByEbYe!!!