Chapter 6

Not an Ordinary Love Story

Here's Daehyun to y'all! Hope you enjoy!!


5 hours later….. 

Hyerim’s POV:

    Pheww! I finally finished making the chocolate and cheesecake. I tried my very best to make the chocolate pretty, it was quite difficult but my cheesecake came our great. Daehyun will be VERY happy! While I was decorating the cake, the house seemed awfully quiet. Well, I guess it is always quiet since my parents are out of townf. But it shouldn’t be quiet since Daehyun is over with me, what is he doing? I walked over to the living room and found him asleep. I walked closer to him and stared at him, honestly, Daehyun is a very man, everyone will fall in love with him. Hmm…I still remember when I first saw his face.

 

*Flashback:

    I was walking to the park since Daehyun wanted to meet me there for lunch. Since he told me that, I decided to prepare lunch for the two of us. I brought a picnic blanket and a basket full of food, hopefully Daehyun will enjoy it! 

    When I got to the park, I looked around and finally found a Daehyun that fell asleep. Pshh, what a sleepyhead, how can he fall asleep right here in the open? So, I walked quietly in case he would wake up and silently take everything our so I won’t wake him up quite yet. After I set everything, he still didn’t wake up yet. I sat there for about another good 10 minutes before I got curious. Why am I so curious? (Haha, you guys get it? Curious George!). So being the nosy me, I took off Daehyun’s mask, which I REALLY shouldn’t have done because he will get mad at me. Cause after all, we haven’t been friends fore that long of a time. But really being the nosy me, I did and I COULD NOT believe how good looking he was!!! His face was flawless, smooth and his lips were PERFECT. Why would he ever hide his face like that, now I am even MORE curious to why he’s doing that. A guy like him should never cover his face, he should be proud of his prettiness! 

    After I saw his face and covered it back with his mask, I decided to wake Daehyun up. I shook him a few times and he finally woke up. He woke up and said sorry a few times for falling asleep on me. Of course, I told him that it was all good and we starting eating. We continue to eat and I finally told him about what had happened when he fell asleep. I confessed and told him that I was being TOO nosy and took his mask off, which I shouldn’t have. He told me it was fine because we are friends and friends don’t hide things from each other. From that moment on, he never wore his mask anymore, which made me happy. He finally trusted me. Although he stopped wearing his mask, I never dared to ask him why he started wearing it in the first place. But it’s none of my business anyways, if he wants to tell me, he will tell me.

 

*End of flashback*

 

    After what had seemed like a long time, I checked the time at it was already midnight, which means it was Valentine’s Day! I woke Daehyun up and said Happy Valenine’s Day, which he automatically said back to me. For some reason, that felt perfect, him waking up and saying Happy Valentine’s Day to me, but who am I kidding, we’re just friends! Which reminds me, I brought the cheesecake to Daehyun and we decided to eat it together, while eating he said

“Oh my gosh Hyerim, this cheesecake is perfect!!! It’s yummy, Thank you very much for making it for me, this means a lot to me!” 

“Haha, no problemo! It’s what bestie are for right? I’m very glad that you enjoyed it! And also since it’s late, I think you should just spend the night here in the living room until tomorrow morning, since we don’t have school tomorrow, how does that sound? You can keep me companied” I said happily

“Hmmm……finee….I’ll stay the night to keep you companied! BUT you have to let me try the chocolate that you made,” he said while smiling

“Okay….fine. But you HAVE to tell me whether it’s good or not. I really need you to tell me the truth,” I said in a serious tone

“Sure! of course I will tell you!” he said while laughing

    I brought him the chocolates and he popped one of them into his mouth and he immediately said it was really good. Of course when he said that, it made me really happy, which made me even more excited to give it to Nichkhun! After all the sweets that we had eaten, we went to the couch and watched some t.v. While watching t.v, I was really tired and soon, I realized that I fell asleep

End of POV

 

Daehyun’s POV:

    I felt a few shook and I woke up and found Hyerim in front of me; it was a perfect scene; waking up and she’s right here in front of me. After a little staring, I heard Hyerim said Happy Valentine’s Day to me, which of course I said it back to her. After saying it, we started eating the cheesecake. The cheesecake was probably the BEST one I have ever had in my life; I’m not bluffing either, it’s all true. After eating the cheesecake, I really wanted to try out how chocolate turned out because I just did. She said sure and I popped one into my mouth. It was good, it melted right in my mouth. sure the chocolate was good but I think my cheesecake was MUCH better. We went to Hyerim’s couch to sit after eating all those sweets and while watching, I suddenly felt something on my shoulder. I turned around and found an asleep Hyerim on my shoulder. I sat there sort of not knowing what to do but I realized that I should bring her up to her room and let her sleep comfortably. I carried her bride style and I went to put her comfortable on her bed. After tucking her in bed, I sat there for a little bit (not like a creeper though!). I stared at her and continued and her beauty kept pulling me towards her but I should leave before anything weird happens. I went to the guest room and fell right asleep, I guess I was really tired.

*The next day*    

    i was woken up by the birds chirping, I opened my eyes a little and realized where I was. I woke up and walked downstairs and saw the Hyerim did not wake up yet. I went back upstairs quietly and opened her door and realized that she was still asleep. I quietly closed her door and went to the bathroom and freshen up myself. After that, I went downstair and decided to make breakfast for the two of us. I got a few eggs and decided to make a egg sandwich for breakfast (it is seriously my fav right now). After making the egg, I hurried up ad went upstairs to wake Hyerim up because I don’t want her breakfast to get cold. I went into her room and shook her a few times and told her to hurry up and wake up for breakfast. It took a few good minutes before she finally got up and went to the bathroom. I went back downstairs and got milk for the both of us and sat down. 5 minutes later, Hyerim came down looking very tired but after she saw the breakfast, she got really happy. She sat down and we started eating. No one talked but it felt right. It wasn’t awkward at all, it seemed perfect. After eating, both of us cleaned up and we went to watch t.v for a little bit. While watching t.v, Hyerim told me that she was about to get ready and bring the chocolate to Nichkhun. Of course I said yeah, especially today is Valentine’s Day. So after that, I left her house and went back home.

End of POV

 

Hyerim’s POV:

    I was woken up by Daehyun and he told me that he made breakfast for us. At first I really did not want to wake up but after his persuasion, I got up. I went into the bathroom and got ready and went downstairs, Daehyun made us egg sandwich, which was REALLY yummy! While eating, it was silent but it was not awkward at all, it was perfect. We cleaned up and then we went to watch some t.v. While watching t.v, I decided to give the chocolate to Nichkhun now, and I told Daehyun about it. After I told him, he told me that that was what I should do cause today is Valentine’s Day. After he said that, he told me that he was going to go home. I said by to him and got ready and packed the chocolate and left my house.     

    The walk to the ice cream store was nice and short. On the way walking there, I was wondering how to give it to him. Cause we haven’t really met before. I mean, we’ve seen each other before but that’s it. I guess I was really into my thoughts that I did not realize that I was already in front of the ice cream shop. Before I went inside, I called JiEun because I realized that I have not told her about this at all yet. I took out my phone and dialed her number

“Hello? JiEun?” I asked

“Yeah? What’s up gurl?” she said

“Hmmm…well, don’t freak out quite yet. I forgot to tell you but yesterday, I decided to make chocolate for Nichkhun and give it to him; which is today. So you know, now, I am in front of the ice cream shop. So you know, just filling you in. What should I do? I’m kinda scared, but like, I sort of just want to give it to him. I don’t really know what to do. I don’t want him to think I’m a weird girl or anything, so helppppp me JiEun!!” I said

“Wow, okay girl. First since you already made it, you sort of have to do something with it. I guess you will probably just give it to him. Just try to say that it’s nothing and you were making chocolate to try and you had extra? Maybe something like that, to not make it seem like you were PURPOSELY giving it to him on Valentine’s Day. and btw, Happy Valentine’s Day!” she said 

“Okay, you really are something. But anyways, thank you! Sorry for telling you last minute and Happy Valentine’s Day!” I said happily 

“Yeah yeah, you go girl. Go and give it to him, tell me the deeds later,” she said

“Okayy, bye bye, love you,” I said

“Bye, love you too,” she said

    I ended the call and finally got my courage and went inside. At first, I didn’t see him, then he walked out of the kitchen and there he was. Walking towards the counter towards the cash register, which was perfect. He got there and asked me what I wanted, I told him coffee. Well, I don’t want him to think that I just stopped by to give him chocolate, that’ll be VERY weird. So after he got it for me, I was like 

“Oh yeah, btw, umm, I’m Hyerim,”

“Oh hi, Nichkhun,” he said politely

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you. Do you work here everyday because the last few times I’ve been here, you’re always here,” I said

“Oh uh, yeah I guess? I don’t work all the time but usually towards weekend, I’ll be here,” he said

“Oh I see. Well, it’s nice to meet you! And btw, not to be awkward or anything, do you by chance like chocolate?” I asked

“Um, yeah, I like it. Why?” he asked

“Well, let’s just say I was making chocolate and trying it out and I have extra. So here you go, please accept it especially that I do not know what to do with all of these chocolate,” I said it quite fast

“Oh okay, sure. Thank you, I will for sure enjoy it!” he said while smiling; which is really cute

“I will go and sit and enjoy my ice cream. I hope you do enjoy my chocolate,” I said happily 

    After the conversation with Nichkhun, which I thought it went pretty smooth? I found a table and sat down and enjoyed the ice cream. While eating the ice cream, on the corner of my eye, I saw someone which is Nichkhun. Apparently it was his break time and he said

“I had one of your chocolates and it was very good! It melted in my mouth immediately. It takes a good chef to do that, really it does,” he said

“Oh really?? Thank you! I didn’t know that you enjoyed them that much,” I said it in a shy way

“Haha, no thank you. Thank you for giving me these chocolates. I really enjoyed eating them,” he said

“You’re welcome. I’m really glad that you enjoyed it,” I said

“Well, thank you once again Hyerim. And btw, you go to my school right? I remember you but I do not remember what year,” he said

“Oh, I’m a junior! One year younger than you,” I said

“I see, that makes me older than you which means you can call me ‘oppa’ or would that be too weird for you especially this is the very first time we talk,” he said

“Hmm..no, I think it’s fine! Especially since you’re a year older than me, yes, I’ll call you that, Nichkhun oppa,” I said happily

“Yes, that sounds fine. I better get going now since my break is almost over. It’s really nice meeting you and really, thank you for the chocolate Hyerim. I’ll see you around then, bye,” he said

    After our little talk, I went home and took a nap. I decided to tell JiEun everything that had happened later.

End of POV

 

JiEun’s POV:

    I was watching t.v when I hear my phone ring. I saw the caller ID and it was Hyerim. I picked up and she told me about how she made chocolate yesterday and is deciding to give it to Nichkhun today. Honestly, I was stunned because it’s been a week since Hyerim has talked about him, which I totally thought she forgot about. Since I didn’t really know how to respond and she asked me to tell her how to give the chocolate to Nichkhun and try to not make it awkward. I gave her a random idea and she took it in consideration and decided to do what I said. I was sort of surprised but I guess that is Hyerim, that is what she does. After we hung up, I felt really bad. She told me how she had made chocolate for Nichkhun, then what happened to Daehyun? I don’t know but for some reason, I feel really bad. So I decided to call Daehyun and after 2 rings, he picked up

“Hello, Daehyun?” I asked worriedly

“Yeah, what’s up JiEun?” he asked

“Well, I was wondering if you heard about Hyerim and the gifting chocolate to her new crush Nichkhun,” I said

“Oh yeah, she filled me in everything yesterday. I gotta admit but I can’t really do anything about it,” he said sadly

“I’m so sorry Daehyun, I should have told you earlier and not wait for such a long time,” I said and I was truly sorry about it

“No worries JiEun, one day, one day she will notice. And when she was making the chocolate, she made me a cheesecake too! So I guess it’s all good. And let me tell you something, my cheesecake was MUCH better than the chocolate. ALSO, yesterday I was suppose to help her but then I fell asleep on her couch and by the time I woke up, it was late. Hyerim offered to let me spend the night, which I was very surprised, but it did happen. That made me really happy and I woke up this morning and made breakfast for the two of us, everything was perfect,” he said happily

“Well, i am glad that you are happy. And do not worry, one day when she grows up a little bit more, she’ll turn around and realize that you have been around the whole time,” I said

“Thank JiEun-ah, it’s great that I have you around as a friend. Thank you. I’m getting tired now, I’ma take a nap, I’ll talk to you later,” he said

“Okay, bye,” I said

    Whewww, what a day! Hyerim better call me later and tell me everything. I guess for now, I’ll go and take a nap too!

End of POV


Hi everyone!! To show everyone that I am sorry for neglecting you, I decided to update another chapter! I guess this chapter's a little day late, I'm sorry since Valentine's Day was yesterday and not today, but hopefully all of you enjoyed this chapter! I'll REALLY try my best to update as soon as possible!!! I really do wish I can update a lot but for some reason, I sometimes having a hard time to write this ff. So I hope you guys will give me some ideas or something. Once again, thank you all for reading this and subscribe if you would like more! <3 <3