Chapter 3

Not an Ordinary Love Story

CAN YOU GET ANY MORE ADORABLE DAE?!


Hyerim’s POV: 

OMG, I didn’t know what to do but I just left him by saying thank you. What should I do? I don’t know what to do!! I panicked okay?! He can’t just walk into my life and say that I’m cute on his last day of school, I don’t think it works like that. I really have no idea what to do…..I don’t know who to talk about it with. *Saws JiEun* I REALLY need to talk to her since she will probably be the only one that will understand me! Thank goodness I have a best friend like her or else I think I’ll die cause of misery. I walked up to her and told her everything ad she said that i should just stick with the plan and just be friends with him. She reminded me that nothing can happen because he will be moving really soon! After she told me about it, I left since class was going to start soon. After all, I cannot skip class cause a guy that I had a crush on is moving away.

 

20 minutes later………….

I’m still sitting in class since it has not been that long since class started. I couldn’t really pay attention in class since I’m still replaying what had happened after health class. I still couldn’t believe that I just said a thank you and left. What would have happened if I said something different? Something like “Oh you’re cute too!! I’ve always thought about that too!” NOO…….maybe that’ll give him a weird message about me and he’ll forever remember me as the weird girl…..I can’t do that! What I said to him before I left, was it too casual? But JiEun said that I shouldn’t do anything besides being friendly and stuff. Ugh, this is too much! Why can’t he leave without doing anything to me……I think I’ll have forget what he said to me. After all, he’s leaving in like…..2 days? Since he’s leaving tomorrow and today is already Friday. Yes Hyerim, that’s what you’re going to do!

End of POV

 

Ding~Ding~Ding~

Daehyun’s POV:

Th whole time during class today, Hyerim looked really sad. She didn’t even look happy or anything nor did she even talk. She usually talks to the people around her but today, she seems really out of it. It makes me kinda sad because I remembered the last time she looked like that was because she heard the news about Jae Bum moving. What if she’s thinking about him again? What should I do? I just can’t seem to think of a way to make her stop looking at Jae Bum. She needs to know that he’s moving and I’m still here. I’m always here for her! *sighing* She doesn’t even know me, who am I kidding? She probably thinks I’m one of those weird people that covers half of their face…. If only I have the courage to talk to her, what would happen? Would she forget about Jae Bum and start falling for me? Once again, who am I kidding, she probably thinks I’m ugly that’s why I’m wearing this thing. 

End of POV

 

As soon as both Daehyun and Hyerim’s class was over, it was lunch time. Hyerim was walking to the cafeteria half-heartedly. When she got to the cafeteria and sat down waiting for JiEun, she saw someone staring at her. Sat first she pushed it off and thinking it was a random person staring at someone else. Then she had realized that it was Jae Bum waving and smiling at her. She was really happy and hurried up and went up to him. “Hi! I’m really sorry that I just left after you said that I’m cute. I thought I was a little rude for some reason. But I want to tell you that I’ve always thought that you were cute!” she said. Right after she said that, she had realized what she had done and totally wish she took back what she had just said. “Oh really? Thank you! Ah Hyerim-shi, I was wondering if I can get your number?” he said. “Of course,” she happily said. Soon after she gave him her number, they drifted apart but after giving each other one more hug. A hug that will never be forgotten. On the other hand, JiEun and Daehyun saw everything. 

 

JiEun’s POV:

I cannot believe what I just saw! That girl, she really needs to remember that JAe Bum will be moving away soon, why is she still trying to do all these things? I know I told her to be friendly and stuff, but not like that. She’ll end up getting hurt! Wish that girl, what should I do? *Daehyun walks up to JiEun* Of course I know Daehyun, he’s in most of our classes, it’s just Hyerim that does not acknowledge him. I kinda feel bad for him because I know that he likes Hyerim but Hyerim is oblivious about it. After all, she’s always oblivious when it comes to someone liking her and not her liking someone. *sighing*

“Hey!” he said.

“Hi! Don’t feel bad! She’ll eventually forget about him! Don’t worry about it, don’t give up,” I said it with an encouraging way.

“Haha, thank you JiEun, I just wish she can look at me, you know? Seeing her from far away makes me really sad especially the fact that we aren’t friends, it’s even more sad. It’s as if she will never acknowledge me or something. I really hate that feeling,” he said it really sadly.

“I know, I know Daehyun-shi. I’m really sorry but you know Hyerim, she’s that kind of person. I think you’ll need to initiate and talk to her. It can be awkward but I think that’s how you start talking to someone right? Just follow what your heart wants. And maybe you starting next week, you can talk to her!” I said, trying to give him a few ideas to talk to Hyerim. 'I really do want them together, Daehyun is not ugly, in fact, he is a really good looking guy. I don’t know why Hyerim never acknowledged him, maybe cause he has that make that covers half of his face? Maybe it’s because I saw him without it once, I realized how good looking her really is! If Hyerim really saw how he looks like, she’d fall heads over heels for him’.

“Okay, thank you JiEun-ah! I’m glad Hyerim has a best friend like you, you are a very nice person, thank you! And I’ll get going now since it looks like Hyerim is coming back. Bye,” he said.

“Oh okay, byee,” I siad.

End of POV

 

Hyerim’s POV:

I was walking back to the table and I saw JiEun talking to a guy. Hmmm…..I wonder who he was, he looks kind of familiar but I don’t really remember him. It’s okay though since I need to talk to JiEun, let’s not focus on him. As I continued to walk, I kept on thinking about what happened just now. OMG!! I could say that that was the best thing that had happened this past week. I couldn’t believe that he had just asked me to one of his very last dance competition, but I’m kinda scared to go by myself. We just started talking and he wanted to invite me to watch his last dance competition, I don’t know what to do! As soon as I sat down, I told JiEun about it everything that had happened, including asking me to watch his last dance competition, but she didn’t seem to like it. I guess she does have her reasons, she’s probably worrying about my heart getting broken.

End of POV

 

Daehyun’s POV:

After I left JiEun, I was in deep thought, I was thinking about the advice JiEun had given me. I was really tempted to talk that advice but many questions had stopped me. Like, what if she thinks I’m weird because of this mask I’m wearing? What if she will only think of me as a friend? What will happen when we start talking? Will it be awkward? What if she continues to fall for other guys while we start talking? I couldn’t risk that, but what if we never talk? She’l never acknowledge me and she’ll continue to have many crushes…. Wow, I never knew falling for a girl can be this hard, I should forget about her….but my heart cannot forget about her. She has the most beautiful smile, she’s really nice, caring and she’s beautiful. Maybe she doesn’t know, but she is. To me, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I guess that’s probably why I cannot seem to stop liking, no, loving her. My deep thought was interrupt when Youngjae yelled my name.

“Yo, what were you thinking about man,” he said.

“Nothing much, just about Hyerim, you know, it’s always about her haha,” I said.

“Man, you know, you can’t always sit here and look at her from afar. You gotta step up and do something!” he said.

“Yeah, I know, but I’m afraid! I’m afraid something is going to go wrong when we start talking,” I said worriedly.

“You can’t always worry this and worry that. Just go with what your heart wants. Your heart wants her right?! Then go get her! You’ll never get anything when you’re just sitting here. You’ll get nowhere when you’re always worrying,”he said.

“Alright alright, thanks Youngjae-ah, you’re my best friend after all,” I said. After our conversation, I  decided to talk to Hyerim. I’m going to first make her acknowledge me, and I’ll start from there. Yes, I will do that!! Youngjae and JiEun’s advice is so similar. It’s as if it’s one person who is talking they’re compatible to each other. I guess I should introduce them to each other, maybe something will happen. Haha, who am I kidding, but I really gotta introduce them. I think they’ll be good friends since both of them are very nice! 

ASA!! Jung Daehyun, your plan to make Hyerim to acknowledge you starts RIGHT NOW!

End of POV


HEYY GUYSS!! I'm really reslly sorry that I haven't been able to update!! I wanted to update it on Christmas but something came it and i'm posting it now! Im relly sorry once agian, school has taken the toll of me!! But I'll try to update as much as possible!! And since Daehyun decided to give us a little message saying that they're fine and stuff, it's a perfect time to update!! This update is to Daehyun, I want him to know that we will always be there for him!! Yayy!!! And thank you!! Hoepfully this chapter won't bore you guys!!!