Were

Unfinished Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuk climbed into Jiwon’s bed. Jiwon made room for him. The younger male rarely climbed into bed with anyone. Jiwon knew that something was bothering him. His fingers threaded through the smaller male’s hair. He would miss this more than anything. Donghyuk would lean on Jiwon when he felt like everything was crumbling around him. Jiwon was his pillar. He was the younger male’s support. The smaller male held onto Jiwon tightly. Donghyuk choked out sobs into the elder male’s chest. All Jiwon could do was whisper soothing words to him. The younger male calmed down after letting it all out. The smaller male fell asleep cradled into the taller male’s arms.

          Jiwon rarely slept these days. Insomnia called his name over and over again. It held him tightly. He watched Donghyuk sleep soundly. His fingers carded through the sleeping boy’s hair. He closed his eyes and hoped that the younger male’s soft breathing could lull him to sleep. He spent a few hours like this. The smaller male wrapped his arms around his waist. Jiwon couldn’t fall asleep that night. He kissed the top of Donghyuk forehead before unlatching him from his waist. He climbed out of bed and tucked the smaller male in.

Jiwon changed into sweat pants and a tee shirt. He threw a hoodie on over his shirt. He quietly made is way to the living room. He went to the front door and put his shoes on. He quietly left the apartment and went down the stairs. He figured that maybe exercising could help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter