Different

Unfinished Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Hanbin feels indifferent when the other members talk about girls and ex-girlfriends. He doesn’t partake in the conversations. Once Donghyuk asks him if he was gay, he stares angrily at the younger male. Hanbin leaves the room before everyone asks questions. It isn’t the fact that Hanbin doesn’t find girls beautiful because he does. It’s just Hanbin doesn’t feel attracted to them. Sure girls like him and give him their phone numbers, but he never calls them.

          He tells Jiwon once late at night. Jiwon tells him a secret, so he has to tell his. The elder male wasn’t freaked out about it. He hugs Hanbin tightly. Hanbin is confused about this. He asks Jiwon if he is a freak. Jiwon tells him that there is nothing wrong with him. Hanbin is Hanbin, Jiwon says. The elder males asks if Hanbin is attracted to guys. The younger tells him that he doesn’t feel attracted to anyone. Jiwon nods his head. The shorter male insists that its’ time to leave the studio. Hanbin turns off the computer and packs up. Jiwon grabs his things and waits on the smaller male. They leave the studio and walk to their dorm. The walk was quiet and neither of them bring up the topic again.

          Hanbin doesn’t think that he is any different from the other members. He hasn’t changed one bit. The other members raise their suspicions, but never question him. Practice goes on as normal.

          Between Show Me the Money, Mix and Match and his uality, Hanbin is stressed. Why did everything have to happen all at once, he asks himself? He mentions to Donghyuk that he wants to go missing one day. He does. He takes a taxi to the park far away from the trainee practice rooms. He sits on a park bench for four hours writing lyrics. The calls from the other members and staff distract him. Messages flood into his message box. He receives a message from every member. Jiwon asks him if he needs to come and get him. Jinhwan asks where his i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter