Lover's Dictionary for Dummies

Unfinished Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A: acquaintance-

          That is what Taehyung and Hoseok were at the beginning. Taehyung was the college freshman who buys a Caramel Frappuccino at the café a block away from the college. Hoseok was the barista who greeted the younger almost every morning. The two of them hardly talk. The only words that are spoken were when the younger order a coffee.

B: bagel-

          Two months passed and the two of them had spoken no more than a handful of words. One morning, Taehyung came in and ordered the usual. This time he received a bagel and cream cheese. He took the bagel back to the counter, and told Hoseok that he didn’t order this. Hoseok nodded and told the younger that it’s on the house. Taehyung smiled and thanked him.

C: colors-

          A week later, Taehyung left his color pencils at the café. He didn’t mean to. He was working on his project and lost track of time. He was late to class, but managed to turn his project in.  Halfway through the class he realized that he left his color pencils at the café. He cursed under his breather, and ran back. By the time he walked into the café, Hoseok was leaving. The elder had taken out the bag of colors and handed it to him. Taehyung had thanked him over and over again. Hoseok laughed and told him not to worry about it.

D: dance-

          Taehyung’s friend Jimin had told him to come to the dance studio after class. Jimin had promised him pizza and fried chicken. The blasting music could be heard from down the hall way. He saw Jimin and the barista from the café at the dancing. He slowly opened the door. The dancing males didn’t know that he was in the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter