Yes, I'm Drunk

EXOPINK LOVE STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yes, i'm drunk" 

and you're beautiful, 

Tomorrow, when i wake up 

i'll be sober 

but you're still beautiful" 

Yookyung throw herself on the bed once she got home. Hot tears streaming down her face. When she thought that today would be the best day she ever had, he change into a day that she want to forget. 

 

Why did she became a fool in love ? 

 

Everyone was warning her about him , but she never intend to listen to them and yet she let herself drown in to his trapped. She can't diffrentiate between the honest eyes and the eyes that was covered thinnest ice. He had her under his grip. She was too in love with him to realize that he had been cheating on her for months. Damn ! why didn't she see that coming ? She should have seen the clue where he start ignoring her text and he even cancelled their dates at last minute time. 

 

Why would she be so stupid to abandon her family and came to the city with him ? 

 

She really got her punishment then. 

 

It was their 1st anniversary. Yookyung sped up from her part time work to the house she shared with him. She made a cake and bought a present for him. He already said that he can't come home early because he still have work to do. Being a good girlfriend she is, she decide to go and suprise him at his office. Little did she know that she was the one who being suprised to. 

 

Visiting him at the office was a big mistake ever. 

 

She saw him with his secretary in glory. He saw her and yet he didn't stop. The pleasure is too much for him to stop, she guess. She close the door and run toward her car. If only she didn't went to his office, she won't be this hurt. 

 

She immediately stuff her luggage with all her things once she got into their home. Things that she should've done months ago.

 

To leave him.

 

She speed up to her house that she shared with her friend, Mia. She don't care if Mia see her crying because the hurt it too much to bear. 

 

"Kyung-ah, are you okay?" Mia said from the outside of her bedroom door. 

"No, i'm not okay" Yookyung said as she open the door. 

 

"Oh my ! Yookyung, what happen to you? why are you crying?" Mia hug her bestfriend when she felt like Yookyung had no strength to stand up anymore. Mia walk her to her bed and sit on it. 

 

"shhh ~ it's okay. Tell me what happened ? did anyone hurt you ?" she try to calm her down. 

 

"It's Daniel" she sobbed.  Mia already on her fist. Hearing his name can make her anger rose up to max. 

 

"What did he do ? tell me so i can go and rip his ball" Mia said clenching her teeth as she talk. 

 

"he cheated on me. H-he .. ugh ! i'm so stupid !" Yookyung sobbed harder. 

 

"you should have realise earlier babe" Mia hug her. Yookyung cry for almost an hour and Mia tuck her to bed when she was sleepy enough. She said she would wake her up once the sun set. 

 

 

 

"Kyung-ah ! wake up !" Mia wake her bestfriend up. 

 

"Mia, i am still can't open my eyes. What do you want ? can't you let me have my beauty sleeps after hours i'm bawling about him?" 

 

"nope ! you need to accompany me tonight. I'm sorry to bother but i don't want to go alone." Mia pout. 

 

"where to ?" Yookyung rub her swollen eyes. 

 

"a club. i have a date there" Mia beamed a smile. 

 

"what ?! a date ? at a club ? are you sure ?" Yookyung was a bit suprised of the date venue. 

 

"yes, stop questioning. Now get up, we'll leave at 8." 

 

"but Mia .. i look so bad right now. I look like a beggar" Yookyung said touching her messy hair. 

 

"you should have seen with the mirror. you'll be more suprised. Come on ! you need to loosen up ! let's get back your energy tonight !" Mia jump excitedly. 

 

"Mia .. you're still childish as ever and i still love you as my friend" She sigh. 

 

"I know. I love you too ! Get up and shower ! you smell like my feet !" Mia chuckle and walk out from the room. Yookyung groaned. She had a feelings that Mia would drag her to the club even if she refused. 

 

 

After one hor of getting ready, both girls walk out from their house and headed to the club. As soon as they arrived, Mia show the guard her VIP pass and they let them in easily. 

 

"where the heck you get the VIP pass ?" Yookyung ask a bit suprised. The club they're going seems to be a one high class club and it would be not easy to have a VIP pass if you're just a commonner. 

 

Just like them. 

 

"i told you i have a date and he gave me this pass" she beam a smile. 

 

"whoever your date is, i hope you're not in trouble to involved to someone like him" 

 

For the past 1 hour in the club, Mia and her date who she introduced as Chanyeol keep going back and forth from their table to the dance floor. Yookyung can't say anything since Mia enjoy his company. She was watching them from the bar as she try to protect her bestfriend from getting to wasted. But then she saw someone that she don't really want to meet. Not after all she's been through for the day. As much as she hated him, he already makes his way toward her. 

 

Yookyung  quickly take her last shot of tequila and made her way out among the sea of people in the dance floor. Depth inside her mind, she want to confront him. She want to know why did he cheat. Does all the things they made together doesnt' leave any feelings to him ? Did he just fool around her ? She deadly want to ask those question to him but she thought that she still didn't have the heart to face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter