Wedding Dress

EXOPINK LOVE STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past midnight. Jongin switch on the light. He walk in to his dance studio. Putting down his bag, he turn on the music. Dance. He's a dancer. The only thing he'd do when he's upset is to dance. Without thinking much, his finger automatically click the song that fits perfectly with his mood right now. Wedding dress by Taeyang. 

 

Taking of his shirt, he dance along the music. Letting out all the sadness. All the dissapointment and regret can be seen through his dance. He dance all night until his body can't take it anymore. Jongin lay down the floor and close his eyes. He cover his teary eyes with his hand. 

 

'if I act more manly towards you, would things be different ?' 

 

'if only I crossed that one line that we've made, would you still be here beside me?' 

 

Flashback 

 

"Jongin-ah !" Jongin turn around and saw his bestfriend. 

 

Jongin took the remote and turned off the music. 

 

"Naeun-ah" He smiles. 

 

"Jongin !" She smiles brightly and run to hug him. 

 

Jongin eyes went wide. 

 

"Y-ya , what are you doing?" Jongin stutter but didn't force her to let go of him. Somehow, he likes it. 

 

"Are you done with your practise ? I want to tell you something. Come here !" She said as she sit down on the dance floor. 

 

"What is it ?" Kai said uninterested. 

 

"Ow come on, be more excited can't you ?" Naeun pouted. 

 

"Alright alright. You're such a baby" 

 

"Now, look at this" Naeun show her right hand. 

 

Jongin seems shocked. He looks at the smiling Naeun in front of him, anticipating the answer. 

 

A ring. 

 

A sparkle diamond ring. 

 

"it's a ring" Jongin softly answer. His mind went blank. 

 

"Yes it is ! Myungsoo propose to me last night !!" Naeun excitedly said. 

 

Bam. He feels like there was a huge rock fell on top of his head. 

 

"A-ah , really ? co-congratulation" 

 

"Yaa , what's with the reaction ? are you not happy for me ?" Naeun eyes get teary.

 

"A-ani. I'm happy for you. I just can't believe you're already a grown up woman. My baby girl is finally getting married." He hugs her but at the same time, his heart was broken into pieces. 

 

"Jongin-ah, thank you so much for everything. You had always by my side since my parents left me. I don't know how should I live without you. Thank you so much. I'm really happy" 

 

'Really Naeun ? Do you really happy to be with him ? Did you find your happiness now ?' 

 

"Geurae, me too. Thank you" He had nothing to say. 

 

"Wh-when is the wedding date ?" 

 

"A month from now" She smiles looking at the ring. 

 

"Really ? Well, you should take care of yourself. You're going to be a bride soon. You need to be the pretiest bride okay ?" Jongin tried to cheer on her wedding. 

 

"I will. Anyway, it's already 9. I had things to do. Bye Jongin. Thank you and I love you my friend" She kiss him on the cheek and left. 

 

"Friend .. yeah .. w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter