BREAK UP

Love Song

Its was 8 am... Still cold outside...

The school buss stopped and SungJong got out from it, slowly moving into the school yard , looking around as his eyes were searching for exactly one person... CHara... after the last night, he was thinking about her whole night... rereading pages from her diary.. he felt sorry for her over and over again even if he better knew she doesnt want this...

Sungjong took out the small pink note-book from his bag and gazed deeply at it when he heard the same shoutings like the last night

"Cool.. .. you are here on time" Chara said and stretched her hand, glaring at him       "Give it to me and go away"

"I will give it to you.. but first listen to me" SungJong said and gave her a smile       "You have right to be mad at me... i really took yout diary and i read it... but ... i dont pity you... i want just to help you... if you are locking yourself from everyone... you wont forget about what happened to you.. open yourself.. let yourself to be happy... with your friends from the group... with your clssmates.. let them to know you.. dont hide couse you are living still in the past.."

Chara screw her eyes, without moving her hand as she set her teeth        "You.. dont act like you know me.. forget about this.. dont ever talk to me.. i wont listen guy like you.. "

"Guy like me? do you even know what type of guy i am to talk like this? do you even know me?" SungJong said more loudly and shook his head        "You are blaming me for nothing... first understand who i am and then talk like this" he added and pressed the note book in her hand, as he turned around and started walking in the school        "Just think about it... if you continue hiding.. it will get worst.. you need help"

Chara frowned deeply and looked down at her diary, releasing a deep breath.. she bite her bottom lip as she pushed away her mask and became emotionless again, wondering only about one thing.. Why does he care so much?

------------------

"Did you take coffee?" L asked as he sat on the desk that was in the music studio and rubbed his eyes

WooHyun stared at him and frowned     "Did you asked me to do it?" he replied and lifted an eyebrow, sitting next to him        "So.. what happened with YouJin?"

"YouJin?" L replied and smirked, giving him a look       "Im not confessing to losers like you" he added and lifted his eyebrows       "When you do it.."

"I wont.. i wont" WooHyun replied quickly and laughed, rolling his eyes on the door        "And what will happen with you now?"

"Nothing i guess" he said simply and lifted his shoulders     "Sometimes you just have to wait for the girl to make the first step"

"I dont think you are right" WooHyun said and smiled as he noticed how the door opened , sighing deeply       "I really dont think so"

"And i guess... the thinsg are going really bad... my mom told me once.. if someone dont like you, son.. make him does.. couse you are an amazing person... and im able to believe.. everytime i look at the mirror im seeing a beautiful young man who is able to do everything..." SungGyu was talking to YouJin and JiYoung and laughed     "Im pretty, am i?"

"Absolutelly.." YouJin said and nodded her head slowly        "I can see a beautiful young man too"

"Ohh come on.. who doesnt" SungGyu replied again and laughed .. He leaned to YouJin`s ear and lifted an eyebrow       "I think... JIYoung doesnt think like that.."

"I can hear you" she said and laughed, giving them a look        "and what im seeing is nothing like what you both see"

"ohh come on... he is really pretty..."YouJin mumbled and folded her hands       "Look at his sweet face.. and this smile..."

"You will make me blush.. stop it.." he said with smile and lightly slapped her arm     "Stop it..."

L and WooHyun were staring at them without saying anything till they finished their conversation about SungGyu and then looked at each other, bursting out of laughter

"Yeah, i think the same" WooHyun said and hit his fist in L`s shoulder, nodding his head

"Whatever" he replied and became serious again, looking at the other group         "did you take coffee?"

"Yeah..." JiYoung said and showed a glass          "I know you are always forgeting to do it"

"You`re clever girl" L said and stretched his hand, waiting for her to give him the coffee

She moved closer and handed him the glass      "Yes i am.."

WooHyun glanced up at her and gave her a wondering look, waiting for her to greet him.. after she didnt do it, he frowned a little, releasing her from his gaze as strange feeling of guilt filled him again.. he stood up from the desk and slowly made his way to SungGyu, replacing his frown with a smile

"Wassup"

"Im like a rock, bro.. she said im beautiful and sweet.. how can i be sad?" he said and hugged YouJin         "Ahh.. she is such a sweetheart"

"Always for you.." she replied and kissed his cheek slowly

WooHyun gave her a look and lifted his eyebrows        "Didnt you have enough?"

Youjin gave him a look and frowned a little       "You shut up" she said and rolled her eyes back on SungGyu       "He is not funny"

"He is .. but only for me" he replaied and laughed       "for the others he is a looser"

"Yeah" WooHyun said with unpleased smile and screw his eyes       "Yah, only few people are saying that im looser" he shouted and hit SungGyu`s arm

"Why you are hitting me? for me you are cool" he shouted back at him and turned against YouJin, bumping his head at her chest , pretending to cry         "He broke my heart.."

"sungGyu.. thats not the right place for crying , bro" WooHyun laughed and kicked his leg, shaking his head       "But she surelly likes it.. i mean.. i saw enough last night"

"Ohh .. shut up" YouJin shouted at him and frowned        "Wont you stop repeating it?"

"No.. i will tease you forever" he said and smirked, lifting his eyebrows

"This SungGyu looks like a stupid guy that dont know whats happening around him" L said to JiYoung as he stared at that scene and lifted his eyebrows        "If he wants something.. he has to be stright"

JiYoung stared at him with wonder         "What you are talking about? YouJin i guess? oh come on... he doesnt like her"

"Well i dont give a " he replied and looked at her        "You know, bestie.. L did something last night "

"What L did?" JiYoung asked and moved closer to him, gazing at his eyes with interest

"L and YouJin became closer" he said as he folded his fingers together, screwing his eyes         "And do you know what i think now? i want to change my status"

"Wait a second.. you two made out? Really?"

"Yeah.. with two words.. i made her mine" he said and smirked, taking JiYoung`s hand        "And i want to change my status from single to.. its complicated"

"What?" JiYoung asked and laughed        "Are you crazy? what status, are you in insane... did she think like you?"

"no she doesnt" L replied and lifted his eyebrows         "Actually she doesnt know anything,., but i will tell her"

"Ohh i want to see this" she said still laughing and shook her head      "You are crazy for real.. but.." she started again and  leaned to his face        "How it was?"

"Ow.. i know what you want to hear" he replied and leaned to her face too        "Later i will tell you everything.. but with three words.. i love it.. and i feel bored and i want to tease my fan girls.. her too" he said and pressed the coffee at the desk, stading up from it       "Ya, YouJin?"

She looked at him and lifted her eyebrows with wonder       "Look what you did , looser" she shouted at him and pointed at WooHyun        "Your boyfriend cant stop talking"

"My boyfriend is the best" L replied and gave a wink to WooHyun, then rolled his eyes at YouJin, standing in front of her as he leaned to her ear       "You`re mine"

Her eyes widened and she quickly pulled back from him     "What did you say?"

"Ow you want it to be official?" he said and looked around, smiling          "You are.."

YouJin quickly pressed her hand against his mouth and pouted     "Shut up..."

"Ahaha" WooHyun laughed and pushed YouJin against L, moving aside from them         "He cant but i can make it official"

"Dont dare..." she hissed and glared at him         "You dont have any idea of what is happening here"

"No.. i dont have any idea of whats happening here.. and if you are going to flirt with this ugly guy there.. i dont want to mess in this,.. he is friend of Dongwoo and Hoya after all" SungGyu said and giggled          "Did you hear what i said? ugly boy"

WooHyun laughed hardly as he sat next to JiYoung, patting her hip      "Oh my God i will die now"

She laughed and nodded      "This is going to be interesting"

L pushed YouJin`s hand away from his face as his eyes widened, staring at SungGyu with amaze        "How can you.. even.. think.. that i.." he said and blinked few times, screwing his eyes         "You`re dead, come here"

"Ohh come on hyung.. dont.." SungGyu shouted through his laughter and ran back         "I didnt mean ugly.. i said ugly but i mean.. ugly.?"

"You mean ugly?" L repeated and laughed madly, nodding his head       "Oh yes i am" he said and lifted the sleevs of his jacket       "Come here to take your punishment"

"No,no,no.. im a good boy hyung" SungGyu said and laughed again        "Ohh.. i cant breath from laughing.. please stop making me laugh"

He took a deep breath and just stared at the laughing SungGyu with annoy and sat down on some chair, folding his hands        "I dont want to see your in face anymore"

"In oposite to you i will say that i ing like my in face" he said and winked at him       "Ohh Hyung.. you are so funny.. i like you, i do, i do.."

L gave him ironical smile and pointed at him        "Did i say that i want you to shut up?"

"No.. but you did it now" he replied and giggled

"Oh guys.. come on" YouJin said and laughed       "You are so stupid.."

"Dont tell this to me.. its hyung"

"I dont think im your.. hyung" L said and looked down, shaking his leg nervously         "Shut up.. yeah do it.. yeah do it"

SungGyu laughed again and pointed at him        "Good job, good job.. i like the way you speak like me.." he said and nodded his head          "But i think i will gain some punch so i will leave you now" he added and started walking to the other side of the room, facing the wall as he bumped his head against it          "Bad SungGyu..you are deserve to stay alone here"

L looked aside at him as he couldnt keep himself and laughed too, shaking his head        "He is ing annoying,, enough" he said and became serious again, giving YouJin a look          "And i wasnt kiddng by the way.. you`re mine"

"Oh God.. shut up" she shouted and shook her head        "And.. and how you decided this, huh? you are in stupid.. go and tell the whole school about it, er"

"One.. two.. tell me more offends and i will say something really bad" he replied and tilted his head          "You called me bad yesterday.. but actually im just possessive"

"Possessive? really?" YouJin asked and sighed deeply, moving closer to him and took his hand pulling him up      "I dont want to talk about this in front of everyone"

"Yeah, me too"  He said and nodded, pulling her out of the room as he closed the door after them, staring at her with wonder        "So?"

"Look... im new here, okay.. and i dont want to have bad names because of somethin glike this.. i mean.. it was cool i liked it.. but its over.. dont talk about it couse i really dont want everyone  to think that im a just like WooHyun thinks.." YouJin said and folded her hands       "Seriously.. keep it for yourself"

"Mm.." he replied and rolled his eyes aside, frowning a little        "You`re 17 right?"

"Yes i am" she replied and sighed deeply, resting her back against the cold wall

L lifted his eyebrows and looked aside at her face, nodding his head slowly.. he moved in front of her and pressed his hands on the wall , blocking her sides and smiled       "This is very y then.. as my girlfriend i will teach you some lesson"

"Girlfriend? really?" she asked and rolled her eyes aside from him         "No seriously.. stop it.. "

L tilted his head and sighed, removing the smile from his lips when he them         "To stop? when you will stop? its not that i care about you.. but i dont want my partner to be called a by everyone.. do you really think that nobody saw us? i didnt lock the room"

"Yeah,.. and the whole school checked us out" YouJin mumbled and looked back at him      "this is stupid.. if you dont tell everybody, no one will know about it"

"Oh come on.. many saw how we made out on the wall, getting out of the room after that.. its obvious" L replied and rolled his eyes, lifting an eyebrow        "So.. maybe that way will be better.. also you can calm down , because im not sure if you`re not just ing around everytime.. who is next? SungGyu?"

"Oh shut up... im not that kind of girl" YouJin said and sighed deeply      "I was just... its.. its different"

"Oh yeah? whats the difference?" he asked and shifted his look back on her face        "You said that you dont like me, dont you?"

"I still dont like you.." she replied and pushed him aside from herself when she heard some students talking      "And i wont.. just i.. its.. its complicated"

L stared at her, feeling amused from her reactions as he nodded slowly,looking aside       "Aah.. you`re going to hate this" he said and gave her another look         "Like i said.. you`re mine" he added and kissed her forehead, leaving back to the room

YoUJin gazed at his back with amaze and released a deep breath       "Ahh .. i need advice from Hanni..."

------------

After an hour JiYoung finished the practice with WooHyun as she decided to go to Hoya so he cant get angry again... She moved to the dance hall and opened the door as she saw that only Hoya and DongWoo were there which made her more calm that she wont cut their practice

"Hey baby" she said and moved closer to Hoya, kissing his cheek     "Where is everyone?"

"We finished earlier because everyone started complaining from DongWoo" Hoya said and sighed deeply, looking at her face       "When.. did you come home last night"

"I left earlier with MyungSoo.. it was boring" she replied and smiled at him

Hoya nodded slowly as he looked aside from her face, bitting the side of his bottom lip            "Yeah.. i saw you.. i was standing on the terrace"

Dongwoo gazed at him as he left his graffic list and moved closer to them       "You left with L?" he asked JiYoung and tilted his head       "are you dating him or you are dating Hoya? tell me couse i cant really understand.. everytime i see you, L is there.. everytime when you are with Hoya , L is there.. wait a minute.. when exactly you were only with Hoya somewhere?"

JiYoung frowned a little as she stared at his face and blinked few times      "What you are talking about? Myungsoo is my best friend.. its different"

"Tell your best friend to you then" Dong woo hissed and screw his eyes

Hoya quickly looked aside at DongWoo`s face, wondering why exactly he was starting this fight as he felt like he has to protect JiYoung and just to say something.. When he opened his mouth, Hoya frowned and just sighed.. Jiyoung didnt really search for him when she left the party.. he wasnt angry at her for that just like he wasnt angry that she was spending most of her time with L.. he was just wondering about something.. Did she feel so good when he is not aroud her?

"What? " JiYoung shouted and shook her head      "What you are talking about?"

"What im talking about? you are searchng for Hoya only when you want to get ed, am i right? why you dont ask L to do you when he is so important to you? Step on the ground.. last night you didnt even talk to Hoya.. you and this Ae chan were happy together while he was bored outside the terrace... i hate es like you.. you dont deserve person like him.. couse you cant value what you have...and what you have with this er WooHyun, huh?" Dong woo continued with mean voice and smirked        "Better give up"

JiYoung was gazing at him as no words were left to say.. now  more than ever she needed Hoya`s protection, his help but he was speechless.. DOes he think the same way like DongWoo? does he think that she is a ?

She looked aside at Hoya and let a deep breath out         "Wont you say something?"

"TO say something? nothing left to be spoken.. he tried.. but you are so confident.. you dont want his attention, making problems that he is calling you for what? Who the hell you are to confuse him? are you some princess? no.. you are nobody to me, to him.. better give up... better off and give these y acts to someone else"

Hoya listened DongWoo`s words as he was nodding his head even if he didnt  think the same way , even if he wanted to say that he is okay with that.. He felt how his heart started beating faster while his mind focused on one point.. his break up with JiYoung.. DongWoo`s speech and his silence were able to lead his relationship to an end..

Even if he wanted to stop this, Hoya stuck to one thought and decided to take a hold on it and to stay strong.. JiYoung was happy without him.. without the problems that he was making.. if Hanni wanted him to show up , he wanted to do exactly the oposite thing and to leave Jiyoung.. only so she can be happy without him..

Hoya took a deep breath and his lips, making the first step of the break up as he turned around and took his bag, walking to the big door of the hall

JIYoung was still gazing at him with unbeliefe at what he was doing... He left... he left her without even saying a word

"Where are you going?" she shouted as he eyes filled with tears       "Hoya.. where..." she mumbled again as she ran after him, taking his hand to pull back          "Whats wrong with you.. look at me"

Hoya ignored her as he kept staring aside at the wall, forcing himself to stay strong to the end.. He sighed quietly and just smirked         "I guess DongWoo is right"

Tears slid down on JiYoung`s face as she shook her head still unable to believe         "What? what you are talking... please... please say he is not right.. please.. i.. i didnt do anything, believe in me.."

"so now you started talking?" Hoya said and tried his best to sound ironical         "You had to think first.. i know that you`re fine without me, i saw it yesterday" he started his covered confession as he still wanted to tell her the truth but on different way          "You dont need me just like i didnt need you"

JiYoung frozen.. Was that their end for real? Was she ready for this end?

"Hoya..." she mumbled as another wave of tears slid down on her face as the hold of his hand loosened its strenght      "Is that what you want?"

"Yes." Hoya said and nodded his head, keeping his eyes away from her face       "Make fun, around.. you`re not my girlfriend from now on"

She nodded slowly, feeling pain in her chest and now she finally understood..he wanted this end.., maybe he was really sick of her...

"Im sorry.." she mumbled through her tears and slowly made her way out of the room, letting her pain to cover every single peace of her

DOngWoo sighed deeply and slowly moved to Hoya, tapping his shoulder        "I hope i did the right thing... i hope you will be okay"

Hoya was now gazing at her back too, taking a deep breath as he felt how his heart was racing like crazy         "Did she look bad? was she crying?"

"Yeah.." he mumbled and rubbed his shoulder slowly           "Im sorry.."

"Yeah.. that will be better for her" Hoya said and took another deep breath, feeling how the air that he was taking wasnt enough for him         "I will.. go.." he said and gave Dong Woo a look        "I need to think"

"Call me later.. i want to know that you are okay.." He said and patted his back slowly       "And Hoya... i want you to know that i wont leave you just like you didnt leave me after JinJu left me.. i will be here"

"Yeah.. i know.. " Hoya said and tightened the hold of his bag, giving a last look to DongWoo and started running out of the hall

-------------------

"Unbelievable.." YouJin shouted at her friend Hanni and folded her hands        "I cant believe Hanni.. did i do very big mistake? to sleep with him? am i a "

Hanni frowned little and sighed       "I didnt understand something.. why you actually did it?"

"Couse..." Youjin started and pouted    "I dont know.. i wanted to"

"and that means that you like this boy?" Hanni asked and smiled at her        "That doesnt make you a  , YouJin.."

"But what i will do now? He is calling me 'you are mine' and i dont know what to do... If someone understands that i just slept with him and SungJong understands he will kill me... its stupid... ahh..."

"Calm down.. maybe this guy just wants to protect you with this.. if everyone knows that you are dating him maybe no one will coments that you two made out" Hanni told her and smiled again

"You think so?" her friend asked and frowned deeply       "But i dont want to date him"

"I have a plan.. maybe if you both say you are dating,. and then break up?"

"Break up? yes.." Youjin shouted and smiled         "Good job, bestie,, i will offer this to him.. and i wont look like a .. perfect"

"Hey babies" JiNJu shouted behind them and quickly catch up with them, moving between them as she wrapped her arms over their shoulders         "I feel happy today.. last night was good for me.. " she said and sighed        "Actually i dont want to talk about it more couse i already spend hours of explaining to Nanie and WooHyun.. and SungGyu who wasnt very happy for me.. with few words.. my ex boyfriend DongWoo was actually nice with me"

"Great.. now you can believe in me that they are not that bad" Hanni said and smiled to her        "Everyone is happy"

"Acutally no" JinJu said and became serious        "DongWoo is one thing.. Hoya is different thing" she said and gave a look to YouJin         "And werent you saying that you dont like L?"

"I dont like him.. come on.. why everyone is talking the same thing. i dont like him" YouJin shouted and frowned again

"And if you dont know.. Hoya is even better than your ex.. he is an amazing person" Hanni added and pulled away from JinJu   

"Stop with this JinJu..whatever you had with your ex.. that doesnt mean that Hanni is wrong" YouJin said again and sighed       "Ahh.. how we three messed with these guys..."

"I dont know , i messed up with them from long time" JinJu said and sighed deeply, lifting her eyebrows       "So.. my story with DongWoo is really .. simple.. I was playing on my piano once.. and DongWoo came as he searched for some room but he just messed it.. and he stayed on the door way.. listening to me.. after i finished i got stressed.. and he went away.. that was really funny"

"He just left?" Hanni asked and giggled quietly       "He didnt like it?"

"He liked it.. he loves when i play.. so.. i searched for him.. Nanie said that DongWoo is a .. SungGyu and WooHyun didnt like him too.. they are actually scared from him.." she continued and gigled        "Sooo.. after a while somehow.. i started to know him better.. he wasnt that bad.. he was even perfect for me and i didnt listen to anyone.. we started dating.. and i got to know his friends too.." she added and laughed       "Ahh you just dont know how they looked 2 years ago." she said and smirked       "Hoya was actually from the quiet type.. he wasnt so close with Dongwoo at the beggining .. but i guess something changed.."

"Hoya was quiet?" Hanni asked as her interest grown up        "And he was a good guy, right?"

"I dont know.. he was always glaring at everyone, fighting for bulls." she replied and sighed       "It was Jiyoung the one that always stopped him.. i didnt like her.. Jiyoung and L were so.. mean with the others.. i guess Hoya like her and he changed.. whatever.. im talking about Dongwoo now.. " JiNJu said and smiled           "With the days that we spend together.. i started to realize that he is not the guy i thought he is.. he was shouting at me for nothing when he was under the pressure of these practices.. he was always angry and mean.. He wasnt the boy that made me fall in love.. but when he was telling me that he loves me.. i believed in him.. there is one thing that is uncovering DongWoo and this is his eyes.. but later, even his eyes couldnt help me.. i felt like he doesnt need me.. i felt like im loosing him.. and he just laughed at me"

YouJin frowned deeply and patted her shouder       "Ahh.. sorry about that..."

"Maybe you didnt understand him, just like JiYoung cant understand Hoya... maybe theyr are both the same.. i know.. your ex acted mean... but if he is like Hoya, he regret for this" Hanni said and pouted     "Hoya... what happened with him anyways?"

"When i broke up with DongWoo, Hoya started dating JiYoung.. And by the way.. AeChan was my friend too, if you know her.. She was DongWoo`s friend since their childhood.. And after i left him she was angry at him and he was acting mean with her too.. even if Aechan was a good friend.. i felt like i dont want to stay friend to any of them.. and somehow i started to see their mistakes, their bad sides.. thats why im always warning you.. " JinJu said with a smile and sighed deeply         "I miss DongWoo"

"When he is such a jerk, you dont need him" YouJin said and Hanni cut her

"How can you say that.. everyone has the right to take second chance" she said and looked at JinJu        "Give him another chance"

JinJu smiled and stared at her with wonder         "You are so nice with everyone.. so.. are you in the team 'JinSoo'.. Because many of the girls somehow know that they are dating now and i think they are not in this team"

"Im a fan of YouJin and L.." Hanni said and giggled       "Why not.. they are sweet.."

"Ohh shut up.. now i have to watch over my back because of him" YouJin mumbled and frowned deeply      "Ahh i hate this.."

"Yeah.. someday you will tell me whats going on between you and L" JinJu said and laughed       "Because im not a fan of him"

"But i am.." Hanni shouted and clapped her hand as she felt like they couldnt touch themselves again because of some hard strenght that was pulling one of them forward....she looked aside just to see Hoya`s profile , mostly gazing at his red eyes... Thats why she left herself in his hands to lead her on the place where they will be away from everyone and everything and there where he can confess..

"OH my God.. did he just,,?" JinJu said and grabbed YouJin`s hand

"He kidnaped her" she mumbled and opened wide her eyes       "This guy... he was gripping JiYoung`s hand on the same way when he was screaming at her... is he on his way to scream at Hanni?"

"I dont know" JinJu hissed and her eyes widened too           "Ohhh .. i dunno whats on his mind.. i warned her.. come on.. we can get hurt but i dont care" she said and frowned, pulling YouJin faster after Hoya and Hanni as she tried to be quiet        

"Where they went?" YouJin asked quietly when they were already outside the school and looked around     "Where he brought her?"

JinJu sighed and shook her head      "I dont knooooow.. come on call your boyfriend.. we need help"

"Shut up.. i dont have boyfriend.." YouJin hissed and frowned      "Lets check the back yard" she offered and pulled JinJu to the back yard

She was gazing all over the back yard as her eyes searched for Hanni with hope that Hoya wont do something bad to her.. when she finally saw them, her eyes screw and she stopped walking        "What.. what is he doing?"

YouJin stared at that area as her eyes widened        "IS he... is he hugging her?"

--------------

So, this chapter will be continued tomorrow :D

The drama will continue too.. Wait for the other characters too [we didnt forget them!]

Someone will get a present.. who it will be?

Someone will have date.. who it will be?

On who`s shoulder will cry JiYoung?

many questions :D but the answers you will get in the next chapter!! XD