Chapter 2

Keeping the Secret (On Hiatus)

The next thing Alia knew, she was waking up to sunlight streaming through her blinds and a massive hangover. Turning away from the light she snuggled into her pillow frowning as she found it much firmer than she remembered, and warmer, and moving. Snapping her eyes open in alarm, she found myself staring down a very toned, very  male body which suddenly made her hyper aware that she was in the same current state of undress. Averting her eyes to the far wall she fought to keep herself calm, not wanting to wake the man she was currently sleeping on. This brought her back to her current dilemma. She was , on top of another man (who was also ) and had very little recollection of what happened. Her only saving grace was that she was in her own home and not a strangers. Closing her eyes again she tried to remember last night though the haze. She remembered the club, Eugene, taking at the bar, dancing alone, then suddenly not alone. She remembered flashes of heat, hands and pleasure. She remembered intense dark eyes filled with lust, being up against the wall, on the bed.

"Jesus what happened last night?" She whispered to herself. 

She stiffened as she felt the chest under her heave with a deep sigh before slowly turning her head. Taking in his appearance more memories flooded back to her. Those dark circles under his eyes behind glasses, a nervousness that lingered as he danced, the feel of his slight stubble against her skin, her hands in his hair and raking up his back; and finally she grasped onto something useful.

"Seung-Hyun" she said, not realizing she had spoken aloud when she finally remembered his name. The sound of his name seems to cause him to stir. She froze as he let out another deep sigh, his brow furrowing as he readjusted himself on the pillow before he stilled once again. 

Deciding that it would be best for both of them if she wasn't when he woke up, she slowly untangled herself from him and slid out of bed. Or at least she tried to. Gasping at the sudden ache in her lower body that she hadn't noticed before, she grasped the headboard of her bed to steady herself. Her abs felt like the day after a three hour gym session, her legs ached something awful and her... well it was definitely sensitive.

Feeling the rawness between her legs it suddenly hit her; she had with a man she’s never met before and she could barely remember a thing that happened last night. She started to panic. She wasn't on birth control; she hadn't been ually active since she broke up with her Ex and she’s not the one for one night stands so she didn't bother wasting money on her prescription until she needed it. Cursing under her breath she started looking for any sign that they had used protection. Looking on the floor and in the sheets of her bed she sighed with relief as she spotted a in the garbage by her desk. Grimacing at the sight of it, she wasn't looking forward to cleaning up the spilled excess. Vowing to give it a good scrubbing later she went to go put on some clothes and try and find Seung-Hyun's clothes as well.

Quickly throwing on some underwear from her drawers, she went to pull open her closet but she froze as she saw herself in the mirror. Her fingers trailed down her neck and across her collarbone, following the trail of hickeys that stopped just above her bra.  Her fingers moved from her chest to her hips as she traced the faint discolouration there. Not a deep purple like the hickeys on her neck, but dark enough to make out the faint lines. Like someone grabbed her a just little too hard.

“Jesus Christ what the did we do last night!” she exclaimed. Twisting, trying to see any other marks on her body. Her inspection was interrupted by the sound of something that could only be described as a strangled squeak. Whipping her head around at the sound she stood, half and covered in bruises. Looking shocked into the eyes of the (still) very and very confused Seung-Hyun she said the first thing that came to mind.

“Uh, morning. Not that I mind or anything but you might want to...” she gestured to him.

Seung-Hyun looked down at himself and upon realizing what Alia meant let out a little yelp. She sighed as she watched him frantically pull the sheets up to his chin. Turning back to her closet she decided that she could deal with this better when she was dressed... and found Seung-Hyun some pants.


This chapter was a lot shorter than the last I'm sorry! But I promise that the next two will make up for it in length! Please subscribe and leave an upvote if you liked it and tell me what you think! I love comments, any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated (I'm not too confident in my writing or grammar sykills so feel free to point out any errors you may find!)