Trap

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I had made some typos when it supposed to be Qian's name but I wrote Victoria. Sorry for the mistakes. I were writing 2 stories at the same time so I got distracted. I edited it now. Please point out the mistakes for me and I will sincerely thank you. I have no time to review it before posting >"< Fyi, conversaion in black is Korean and in blue is English.

"I need your help" stated G.O directly as soon as his car parked in front of the hotel where Qian were staying after he took her out for dinner as his mother asked him to.

"What can I help you then?" she asked with her sparkle eyes.

"I think you aware that our parents set us up for an arranged marriage and I don't want it" he told calmly while turning to her.

"What's wrong with it?" Qian blinked her eyes innocently.

"The problem is that, this is a business marriage. How can you not see anything wrong with that?" he questioned in surprise. Usually, people hate arranged marriage especially when it relates to politics or business.

"If this marriage is important to my parents, I don't mind" she smiled softly as she gave him a clear answer. So, this girl is a extremely obedient girl.

"Don't you have boyfriend or have you been in loved before?" he asked annoyingly. It seemed like this girl wouldn’t help him.

"I did have boyfriends  and have been in love before. What do you think I am? I'm not that naïve" she giggled, ignored the annoyance in his voice and expression.

"If you did, why did you agree this setup? Don't you want to marry someone you love?" questioned G.O while looking at her strangely.

"Love and marriage are not the same. It's not necessary to marry the one you love" she declared.

"But I don’t want to marry you" he claimed firmly.

"Why? Which part of me doesn't meet up to your standard?" asked Qian titling her head curiously.

"I don't have any standards to choose a partner and I think you're perfect enough to have anyone you want" he assured.

"Then why did you reject me?" she asked, still curious about his reason.

"I have a girlfriend and I love her so much. This setup will hurt her and I don’t want that" confessed G.O honestly. He thought, if he is honest, maybe it may change her mind.

"Wow, how romantic you are!" she exclaimed happily but then made a poker face "So what? It is not a matter to me"

"I want to cancel it. Because of you, I cannot meet her these days" he stated, slightly angry at her carefree.

"If you want cancelation, you can just tell your parents so" she challenged, a glint of mischief in her voice.

"If I can, I already did it and wouldn't ask for your help" sighed G.O in defeat.

"I always want the best and my parents know what is the best for me. Thus, I cannot help you" she stated, slow and clear enough for G.O to understand what she implied.

"But--"

"You love her right now doesn't mean that your heart won't change in future. Since you're romantic type, I think you want to marry someone you love, right?" the Chinese girl chuckled slightly "Then you can start forgetting her and love me instead. Or do you want me to help you on that? Just give me her number and address. Everything between you two will be done in a week"

"You're cruel" he commented, didn't mind to being rude anymore.

"Life is not a dream. I think you know that fact, right?" she winked "You proved me how faithful you are and I think my parents is right when they chose you for me. I doubted it when they told me that the son of a cooperator is a great man. Now, I think I see it except you are feeble sometimes but I don't mind"

"You're wicked" G.O frowned hard.

"You're attractive when you're upset" commented Qian giggling in interest. She leaned over and pecked his plump lips "I like you because you are a good man. Good night" then she got off the car and walked into the hotel, leaving G.O stunned at her action.

"Ahhh" he groaned, messing his hair in frustration. So now, he couldn't rely on anyone. He quickly went back home and called Victoria to inform what happened today. Talking to her made him somehow feel better.

^__________________________^

When G.O came back home after work, Song Qian already presented in the living room with his mother. "Umma, I'm home" he greeted casually but ignored the guest as he hated her, which displeased his mother so much. Song Qian didn't say a word, just staring at him blankly.

"Don't you see Qian is here?" said Mrs. Jung slyly while giving him a sharp look.

"Hello" he greeted annoyingly before turning around and headed upstairs without saying any more words. His mother could only clicked her tongue and shook head at his bad behavior.

"I'm sorry for his impoliteness" she apologized for her dear son while holding the lady's hand.

"It's alright. G.O must hate me because of this setup" she said with a bitter smile "I can understand"

"He doesn't know what he loses until he finally loses it" she assumed certainly as she looked at Qian full of love.

"I don't think he wants to marry me after all of these" she sighed sadly, recalling his attitude toward her.

"He doesn't have choice, dear. I will make him marry you because you're the best for him. Trust me, sweetheart" the elder assured with a motherly smile. Even though she just met the young lady not long ago, she had a good feeling toward this girl. She has not only a soft heart but also nice personality. She respects elders and treated youngsters well. In her opinion, Song Qian is the best option for G.O, her thick headed son. And she wouldn't let the chance to make this girl being her daughter in law slip off. Having the elder's assurance, a soft smile curved on her lips. At least she had his mother on her side. The only thing left was to make him fall for her.

Meanwhile, G.O was inside his room and took a shower then he took a rest by lying comfortably. A maid knocked the door of his room to inform him that dinner was ready downstairs.  However, he refused to eat since he was sure that Qian was there with his parents. A moment later, there were knocks on the door again.

"Who is it?" asked G.O from his bed.

"Can you open the door, please?" she asked outside.

Groaning in frustration because this girl disturbed his privacy, he quickly climbed off the bed and opened the door roughly. "What do you want?" he asked, clearly annoyed at her presence. Not until she looked down at her hands did he notice she carrying a tray of dishes.

"You don't go down to have dinner so I bring them here" she said softly while titling her head, signaling him to let her go inside.

"I don’t feel like eating" he frowned, rooting on the floor.

"You have no choice. Eating is a must" she claimed while pushing him in with the tray on her hands. He sighed and stepped aside to let her in. She naturally entered his room and put the tray on the table before taking a seat on the couch.

"You can leave now. I'll eat later" he stated coldly, standing in the doorframe and waited for her leave.

"I won't go until you tell me how it tastes. I spent time to cook so at least I should receive some feedback, right?" she smiled brightly, not mind his expression at all. This girl is sure thick skinned, he thought rolling his eyes in upset befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter