A Double!?!

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Conversation in black color is in Korean, red is Chinese and blue is English

"Umma, I really can't do it. Please cancel the dinner tomorrow. I had thought carefully about your offer but I really can't follow you order" pled G.O like a kid.

"Who said that you have choice? I just listen to your opinion doesn't mean I will take back what I said. Tell me, the reason why you don't like this blind date. You haven't met your partner yet you decline the offer already. Don't tell me that you have a girlfriend?" Mrs. Jung frowned in upset as she stared sharply at her dear son. Usually, she is a great mom but when her child is disobedient, she will be very scary.

"I…I…" stuttered G.O in fear, he didn't know whether he should tell his mom that he had a girlfriend or not. He was afraid that the elder may do something to his love and this was the least thing he wanted to happen. By any chance, he would make sure to protect Victoria.

"You have one, don't you?" the elder asked dangerously while she gazed at him.

"I don't have one but I want to find the one I will marry on my own, not from your choice, umma. Please be understanding" he lied, hoping that his mom wouldn't be suspicious. If she found out about Victoria, he wouldn't know what she would do to his lovely girl.

"I already chose for you so you shouldn't waste your time anymore" she stated.

"But I---" he couldn't have time to protest as his mother cut off "No but, I already decide whether you are willing or now. And start from now, you will stay here with the body guard following you 24/7 and you can only go to where I allow you to go until you accept the lady I chose for you. Your luggage are already in your old room"

"Umma! You can't do that to me. I'm already an adult" he whined in disapproval but Mrs. Jung didn't seem to care. She knows her own son very well. His stubbornness is never a big deal to her because she knows how to control his behavior.

"If you don't have anything more to say, you can go to take a rest at your room. I'm busy here" she stated sternly while standing up and walked toward her working table "Your appa will return tomorrow so don't make such a face when you meet him"

"Whatever" replied G.O in upset as he instantly stood up and walked back to his childhood room upstairs. Throwing himself on the bed, he took out his cell phone in the pocket and dialed Victoria's number.

After a long wait, she finally picked it up "Hello?"

"What took you so long to answer a call?" complained G.O pouting as he lay on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"Sorry. You're upset again? I was taking a shower" she giggled but became serious when she noticed his sigh "Gwenchana?"

Another long sigh heaved out before he could answer "I lost my freedom. My mom said that I'm being watched 24/7 from now on and I can't even go back to my house"

"Then where are you now?" asked Victoria in worry.

"I'm at my parents' house at the moment and I think I may have to stay here for a while" informed G.O before sighing again.

"Why did your umma force you to stay there? Is it because of the setup?" she questioned curiously while waiting in patience.

"Uh, I came to tell her that I objected but she always gets thing as plan so I end up being in my old room now. I can't even go to anywhere I want" he whined upsettingly.

"You really told her?" asked Victoria n surprise. The last time they talked about it, G.O said he would ask the chosen lady for help, that's why Victoria didn't think he would really tell his mother his objection.

"Oh, I didn't want to hurt you so I told her but she didn't listen to me" he complained with a frown.

"Nah, it's alright. At least you gave it a try. I'm so touched because you did it for me" she said sweetly with a smile on her rosy lips.

"We may not meet for a while. Is it okay with you? I didn't tell umma that I'm dating. I'm afraid that she might do something to you, dear. Are you mad because of my lie?" he asked in worry as his heart thumping hard inside his chest.

"Nah, you just worry about me. I can understand" she giggled, being understanding.

"Thank you, bunny" told G.O with a small smile.

"So we cannot meet for a while. What should we do? I'm gonna miss you so much" she whined childishly yet playfully.

"I will call you every day, okay? Just like when you went abroad. This is gonna be over soon so wait for me until then, promise?" he suggested promisingly.

"Okay. Remember to call me every day, arasso?" commanded Victoria with a playful tone and received an agreement from her beloved boyfriend. Even they could not meet for a while, they still had faith on each other. This is another challenge for their love to grow stronger.

^___________________^

"Don't put such a face. We're gonna meet the in-law family" demanded Mrs. Jung with a low voice as she walked by G.O's side while looping her hand on Mr. Jung's arm elegantly.

"Tsk, I didn't want to be here anyways" G.O replied, completely pissed off at the commands.

"C'mon, son. You will like her. She is really beautiful and has a nice personality" persuaded his father as he looked at the younger with his gently eyes. They quickly settled down on their seats since their guest haven't arrived yet. Thus, G.O boringly played with his glass on the table until his phone vibrated inside his pocket.

Taking his phone out, Victoria's name was displayed on the screen which surprised him. He glared at the elders to see whether they paid attention to him but they didn't. They were talking about business, therefore, he took the chance to open the message and read the content quickly.

From: Victoria

Where are you? Are you having dinner with them now?

From: G.O

Oh, I cannot text you right now because umma is sitting next to me. I'll call you later, okay?

From: Victoria

Okay, hope you will be fine ;)

By the time he put his phone back inside his pocket, the VIP room door opened and the mid-aged couple came inside. They looked familiar to him though he didn't quite remember where he met them. He saw his parents standing up so he followed them suit.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs. Song" greeted Mr. Jung extending his hand for a shake and the other man gladly to took his hand.

"It's nice to meet you two again, Mr and Mrs. Jung" said Mrs. Song with a soft smile as she gave G.O a slight nod.    

Seeing her son standing stiffed, Mrs. Jung nudged his arm and stared sharply at him. He quickly bowed to the elders and greeted them politely before they sat down. They're not Korean. He thought as he observed those strangers, trying to remember who they are.

"Do you still remember us?" asked the Jung's in English. Obviously, they're not Korean. If they were, they had already spoken Korean.

"I'm sorry but my memory is really bad" replied G.O with a frown in confusion.

"Six months ago, you was visiting our company to sign a contract with us, remember?" Mr. Song reminded with a gentle smile.

"Oh, I remember. You're the president of Song Corp. I'm sorry for my bad memory again" he exclaimed once he finally knew who they are.

"It's alright, dear. We just met once that time" said Mrs. Song with her sweet motherly voice. Compared to his mother, she is such an angel.

Before they could continue the conversation, the door opened, gaining all the attention. And there she was, the main character of the dinner finally showed up. She wore an elegant vogue mini dress which has long sleeves and round neck with bead. Her milky skin fitted perfectly with the white dress which made her look like a down-to-earth angel. Her slight wavy black hair and her rosy lips contrasting to the color of her skin only beautified her stunning figure more. However, what caused G.O couldn’t taking his eyes off her was not how beautiful she is but her face, the face of his beloved girlfriend.

"Victoria?" his mind alarmed when she approaching the seat next to the foreign couple. "What is she doing here?" he questioned mentally as he took a better look at the face.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs. Jung. Sorry that I'm late. I got lost when I found this room" she said in a perfect English accent before turning to Mrs. Song w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter