Give me a reward!

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I update today as I promised ;) Today is also G.O's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, G.O!!!!

==============================================

Victoria woke up in the next morning with an awful headache hitting in her head. She sat up, held head with her hands and slowly opened her eyes. A unfamiliar surrounding caught her eyes first “Where am I? Ahhh…my head is hurt” mumbled Victoria knocking on her head then she got off the bed looking around “This is not my room” then she noticed that she didn’t wear her dress but someone’s shirt “What the @$%!#$#!?!” she looked down at the shirt which can be seen through because it is too thin and she only wore her underwear “Don’t say I was last night?” whispered Victoria while knocking on her head “Think, think, Vic”

 While she stood still trying to remember about last night, G.O opened the door and stepped in “You woke up. I thought you were still sleeping”. Victoria’s eyes widen while she saw him “Why are you here?” asked Victoria still stiffed.

“It’s my house, if you don’t know” replied G.O while putting some clothes on the bed “I bought some clothes for you to change. You can’t wear either the dress last night or my shirt to go to school. But if you want to seduce me then…” he didn’t finish his words when his gaze moved down to her body. Victoria followed his gaze then she now understood what he implied. She immediately jumped on the bed, covered herself by the blanket and grabbed some pillows throwing them to G.O who was chuckling “YAHHHH GET OUT!!! YOU ERT!!!!” screamed Victoria who was extremely embarrassed because G.O saw her body through the shirt. “OUCH!!! I’m out now, take your time” said G.O chuckling got out the room and closed the door behind him then he added “Go downstairs when you’re done” and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

In the room, Victoria buried her face in a pillow to calm herself down “Oh my god! Ottoke? Ottoke? He saw it, he saw it. So embarrassing!!! AHHHHH”. After about 10 minutes of releasing her scream in the pillow, she looked at the clothes on the edge of the bed hesitantly and extended her hand to grab them.

“Not bad for school” comment Victoria looking at herself on the mirror after get dresses “But what really happened last night? Why am I end up at his house?”. Knowing that she couldn’t have the answer, she decided to ask G.O about last night. She walked downstairs and found that G.O was busy in the kitchen. “What are you doing?” asked Victoria tip-toed peeking from behind G.O who now was preparing breakfast made him jump up in surprised.

“Yah, you frighten me. How can you walk without making any sound? You’re ghost, aren’t you? You flied down here instead of using you feet, huh?” exclaimed G.O holding his chest made Victoria giggled “He is cute”. “Breakfast is prepared. Go eat now” commanded G.O putting 2 dishes on the bar. Victoria followed him, took a seat on the opposite side, tasted the food and commented “I didn’t know that a player like you can cook”.

“There are many things about me that you don’t know” said G.O while eating his food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter