The Plan

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: conversation in purple is Korean, black is English

"I had bought two tickets to Jeju for you and Qian. It'll give you two the space and time to get close to each other" said Mr. Jung holding out two tickets in front of him. 

"What!?! Appa, I still have work to do" he whined in rejection. He didn't want to spend time with that Chinese girl at all. If he could choose, he would want to take a day off and cuddle with Victoria. He missed her so badly and Song Qian, this annoying stubborn girl, was the reason he and his love being apart.

"It's your umma's decision and I think it's a good idea, too. Therefore, just go and don’t worry about anything. I have others to handle the work already" he chuckled while shoving the tickets into his son's hand.  

"I'd rather work" he mumbled, rolling his eyes as he put the tickets on the nightstand.

"Don't be so rude to her, son. She stays here all alone so it would be nice if you take care of her. Living in other country is difficult especially she is a girl, you know" his father advised sincerely. He is the man with kind heart and G.O admired him very much. Different from his mother who is always forceful, his father is always reasonable.

"Arasso, appa" he sighed, totally agreed with the elder.

"Alright, sleep well, son" said Mr. Jung patting his shoulder before standing up and left the room.

As soon as the door closed, he rolled side to side on the bed and groaned in frustration. After a moment, he decided to call Victoria. He didn't call her yesterday since he was extremely busy with meetings which made him exhausted after he got home and quickly drifted into sleep, not mind to have dinner.

After a few short rings, Victoria picked up the call "Hello?"

"I miss you" it's the first statement he said as soon as he heard her voice.

"Tsk, look at who's saying. You didn't call me yesterday" she commented sulkily.

"I'm sorry. I'm exhausted yesterday" he explained honestly. There was a hint of tiresome in his voice.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I know you're busy" giggled Victoria mischievously "So how are you today? Everything is good?"

"Not really but appa gives me some days off" informed G.O in annoyance as he thought he had to spend those precious days with a stranger. Yeah, to G.O, Song Qian is still a stranger to him no matter what his parents said.

"It's great. You can have time to rest then" she exclaimed.

"I don't think it's great at all. He gives me those days off to go on a trip to Jeju with that Chinese girl" he told her honestly.

"What!?!" exclaimed Victoria in shock. She didn't like the idea at all.

"Calm down, girl" G.O comforted although his mood wasn't any better than her.

"Just two of you?" she asked, sadness in her voice.

"Appa gives me 2 tickets so I think there will be only me and her" he said holding the two tickets.

"When will you go?" asked Victoria in anxiety.

"Tomorrow. What? Tomorrow?" he stated in surprise as well. He didn't know it happened so soon.

"You seem surprised" she mocked in upset.

"I didn't know before" he whined like a bullied kid. He didn't feel any happy right now and he made his girlfriend upset.

"Then when will you come back?" continued Victoria with her endless questions.

"The return day is 3 days later" he read from the tickets then groaned "Oh gosh, I'm in death"

"I think you will be in heaven right now" she said sarcastically.

"I know you are jealous right now. But I swear, I will do nothing with her" he claimed.

"I started feeling unsure about this situation between us. I'm really afraid that you will fall for her after this trip. The time you spent with her is more than you spent with me these days. I'm really worried that she will steals my place in your heart" Victoria sighed sadly.

"Don’t be, bunny. I have only you. Trust me!" he affirmed.       

 "I'm still insecure" she admitted.

"Even she looks like you, I know that she is not you and the one I love is you, not her" he confessed with full of love.

"But didn't you date me because I look like SoAh before? Your heart changed once, G.O. So it scares me that you may change again" Victoria pointed out which made G.O speechless. She was right but he had a good reason for the change of heart. Now, he is satisfied with his love life.

"I won't change. I will never change again. I promise" he knows she was upset and disappointed. That's why she felt uncertain of his feelings toward her. If only he would be by her side, if only he could immediately run to her, he would comfort her, would make her insecurity wash away.

"I miss you" she sobbed, and it caused his heart to ache for hearing her crying because of him again.

"Don't cry, bunny. You know I miss you so much, too" he told her softly "Why don't you go to bed early and take a rest? And don't think about anything stupid, okay? I'll try to sneak out and meet you when I return. So wait for me, neh?"

"You promise?" she mewled.

"I promise and I will keep my words. Don't be sad anymore, alright?"

"Okay. I love you" she said sweetly but sadly.

"I love you, too. Be a good girl and dream of me" stated G.O brightened up her mood and Victoria couldn't help giggling.

"I prefer the real person" she chuckled in reply.

"You will have the real person after 3 days so sleep now" he commanded cheekily but smiled at the same time since Victoria felt better now.

"You should go to bed early, too" ordered Victoria cutely.

"Arasso. I will meet you in my dream" he joked "Goodnight, love"

"Goodnight" she greeted before hanging up.

^_______________________^

"Thank you so much, auntie and uncle. I didn't think that I could visit Jeju this fast" said Qian smiling brightly once she arrived the airport and met the Jung family there.

"You're welcome. I hope you two have a nice trip, dear" said Mrs. Jung as she gave the younger a warm hug.

"I will enjoy this trip. Thank you again, auntie" the latter whispered with a smile still on her rosy lips.

"You two should go now or you'll be late. Tell me if you have fun when you two come back, okay?" Mr. Jung told them gently.

"Arasso, appa" replied G.O shortly giving his parents a hug before pulling his suitcase with him to the terminal with the Chinese girl quickly following behind.

Once the flight landed, they was taken into  a luxury hotel to unpack their luggage. When she's done, Qian excitedly went to knock his room which was occurred to be next to hers. She couldn't wait to play outside. Contrast to her, G.O didn't have a good mood, he just wanted to lie all day on bed. Hearing the knock on the door, he could guess who it was. Leaving a loud groan while sulkily walking to the entrance, he roughly opened it before walking back to his bed and threw his body on the soft surface.

"Let's go outside" asked Qian feeling full of energy.

"I don't want to" he groaned, burying his face in a pillow.

"Why? It'd be a waste if we do nothing when we're here" she convinced folding her arms on her chest while watching him lazily lying on the bed.

"You go alone. It's rare for me to have days off so all I want to do is sleep" he reasoned, still ignored her presence.

Qian didn't say anything more after that. Instead, she took out her phone and dialed a number. As soon as the call connected, she greeted enthusiastically "Hello, auntie. What are you doing at the moment? I hope I didn't bother you"

As soon as G.O heard the conversation between her and his mother, he immediately shot up and sat on the bed while mouthing with a frown "What are you doing?"

However, Qian just shrugged, ignored him and continued talking to his mother "I just unpacked my luggage, auntie. I plan to go outside now but G.O didn't want to. He said he wanted to sleep because he was tired and I didn't want to disturb his rest though" then she faked a disappointed sigh.

"You want to talk to him? No, please don't. He is resting now" she pretended to whine but then she nodded and handed her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter