Chapter 2

The Directions to Your Heart

TOP POV

I walk through the hallways of the building, smiling while holding the carton of corn. Chaerin had to leave early for an appointment and asked me to deliver it to Bom noona. I chuckle as I imagine Bom stuffing her cheeks with food. How can she be so weird yet cute at the same time? My chuckle fades away as I remember what Taeyang told me earlier.

Three hours ago...

"TOP, just confess to her already."

"S-Shut up! I don't even like her okay!"

"You keep denying it, but its obvious to everyone else besides you. How can you not know that  what you are feeling for Bom noona is love?"

"Seriously, YoungBae! If you weren't my friend, I would have clobbered you by now. I DON'T LIKE BOM NOONA, OKAY! I REPEAT, I DONT LIKE BOM! We're just friends, that's all. I have no other feelings for her other than friendship."

"Okay, whatever you say. Just don't come crying to me when you finally notice your feelings and she's already taken."

When Bom is taken? How could that happen? She is too weird, too strange for any man to handle. I laugh out loud as I think of Bom outeating her date at a restaurant. People think I am in love, but we are most certainly only friends. Very close friends, but only friends. Almost there at the 2ne1 training room. I position my face into a huge grin, ready to show my FRIEND Bom how happy I am to see her, when I see Bom WITH NO SHIRT ON talking to another guy. Quickly, I hide at the corner of the hall and spy on them while they chat together in the doorway. Who is this and how can Bom talk to him when she has almost no clothes on? I catch him eyeing her chest and legs. Bom noona, run away! You are talking to a strange ert! The male is blushing and Bom noona is laughing her eyes out. What did he say to her? She's only supposed to laugh like that around me! I'm her best friend! I turn away and march back to the recording room. Bom has enough energy to laugh so loudly like that. She doesn't need food right now.

******

Bom POV

After the boy leaves, I lie back down on the cool ground again. He looked manly, but was unexpectedly funny and cute. Wait! I forgot to ask that funny boy for his name! Well, whatever. I will see him again probably in WIN. My stomach grumbles. Ughhhh... Where is CL with my corn? I reach for my phone and text her.

To: CLeader

From: Bommie

HEY! Where is my food? I'm dying!

 

To: Bommie

From: CLeader

???

I asked TOP to deliver it to you! He is slow. I will fire him from my restaurant. kekeke.

 

To: CLeader

From: Bommie

You don't even own a restaurant! Hehe. Okay. I will go track down Tabi. Cannot trust him. kekeke :D. 

Tabi! Where is he, that boy. If he does not hurry up, I will find him and give him a smackdown. In fact, I will do it right now! I look down, and my eyes widen. I forgot I'm not wearing a shirt! And I talked to the funny boy like this! How embarrassing! I rush to put on my shirt and run out the door to go beat up that slow corn delivery boy TOP.