Chapter 1

The Directions to Your Heart

****

Mino POV

It's my first time entering the YG building. Oh man, it's so cool! What do I do? I can't keep calm. My breathing quickens at the thought of finally stepping into this sacred palace. I breathe out and check myself out in the glass doors. Hair perfect, check. Outfit perfect, check. Charming smile, check. Hehe. I wonder if I will get to eat any food at YG's famous cafeteria today. Although I am only here for a tour of the building, maybe they will let me. I walk in, expecting to see a tour guide there. Instead, I find YG CEO. Yikes! Did he see me smiling to myself in the glass? Uh oh, he has a wide smile, almost as if he was laughing. Seems like he did. Great. Now I've just ruined image with the boss.

"Good afternoon, Mino. Looks like you are in a good mood today."

"Yes, sajangnim."

"Okay, well I'm not. I planned for somebody to guide you today, but everyone is busy. Here, take this directory of the building. You can guide yourself, right?"

"Yes, sajangnim."

"Okay, good."

YG walks away, leaving me by myself. I look at the map.

...How do I do this?

****

Narrator POV

"Good work today, girls," Chaerin says, "You can leave now."

Bom collapses on the floor, sweating from head to toe.

"Chaerin-ah~ I'm dying here. Can you get me some corn?"

"This woman! Can't you think about anything other than food? But all right."

The other members laugh at Bom's cute antics and walk out the door, leaving Bom laying there by herself.

****

Bom POV 

It's too hot and I'm sweating buckets. Ew. I feel all wet and sticky. No one else is here in the room, maybe I can just take my shirt off? After all, I am wearing a sports bra and shorts today. People will just think I've been training. I lift up my short and toss it aside. Ahh, that's better. I just lay there and enjoy the coolness when I hear a knock on the door. I run to get it.

"Ehhh... Chaerin! How did you get the corn so fast?"

****

Mino POV

Agh. I really need to go right now. Where is the bathroom? I turn the map left and right. How do I read this thing? I shouldn't have drank so much water earlier. I turn down he hallway and see a door with a light coming out from the room. I knock on the closed door and it swings open, revealing a half- woman. Woah, she's cute. Cute down-turned eyes, pouty lips, and not to mention that volumptuous che...Wait, no - what am I thinking?! Agh, I'm like some ert! She's sweating, so she was probably just training. Is she a trainee too? Or is she already an idol? Maybe it's because she doesn't have makeup, but I don't recognize her.

"Do you want something?" She asks.

"Uh, yeah. Do you know how to get to the bathroom?"

"Just turn this way and make two lefts," she smiles, turning her eyes into two cute crescents.

I'm about to leave when I realize this may be the last time I see her. Hastily, I add in, "Now can I have the directions to your heart?"

****

Narrator POV

They stand in the doorway for a few seconds of awkward silence before Bom bursts out laughing. After she's done, she wipes the tears from her eyes and says, "You're funny. Are you one of those new trainees that's going to join that competition? What was it called? WIN?"

****

Mino POV

"Uh, yeah," I reply, "Okay, I'm going to the bathroom now." I dash away to the bathroom, not looking back. Aghhhhhhhh! HOW COULD I DO USE SUCH AN EMBARRASSING PICK UP LINE? I look in the mirror. Looking back at me is a blushing idiot. Idiot. Idiot. IDIOT. Why am I so stupid? I bring my hands up to cover my face.

 

Well, at least she thinks I'm funny.