We Belong Together No Matter If It's Raining Or Not

On Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, I love this dress.”

“And I love you.”

Sulli giggles and slaps Minho’s chest, blush crept on her cheek when she saw the staffs smiling.

“Oppa!”

She whines cutely which makes Minho laughs.

“Arasseo. So shall we go with it?”

She nods enthusiastically.

“It looks simple though. You sure that you don’t want to see something else?”

This time she pouts while nodding.

“Okay. Let’s go with this design then.”

*the dress*

ctto

“Okay sir, we will take her measurement and if you have anything to add to the dress, you just have to state it Miss.”

“Okay.”

“So, shall we?”

“Sure. Wait a while oppa.”

Minho nods and leans his back on the couch.

He often listens to complaint and all from the male when they have to wait for their wife, girlfriend or partner to shop but he doesn’t feel any of that.

He is enjoying it.

He feels so happy that his mouth aches due to smiling nonstop.

He feels excited with the thought that Sulli is going to be his wife in a few more weeks.

He tries to shorten the time but sadly he can’t.

There are lots of works to do and they both agree to get married a month from now.

They had booked the hall, they had met the caterer and they had met the organizer too.

The last thing that is on their list is now, picking their wedding outfit; tux for him and dress for her.

Minho taps his shoes as he waited.

“If only time can leap.”

He thought and soon laughs at his ridiculous dream.

Sulli walks out after few minutes and he stands up to get her hand and intertwine it with his.

“Done?”

“Deh oppa.”

“Shall we go now?”

She nods.

They both walk out of the boutique hand in hand, feeling as delighted as ever as they stroll on the path.

“Can we have some ice cream?”

Minho ruffles her hair and nods after he places a kiss on her cheek.

“Of course.”

“Can we have it in our favorite café my oppa?”

“Anything for you my Ssul.”

Sulli leans her head on Minho’s arm and walks with him like they were before, when they were still a teenager.

                                                                                                ***

“Am I dreaming?”

Sulli’s mother laughs when she pouts.

“I never thought I would send you off Ssul.”

She hugs the bride tight before she releases her.

“And I never thought I would walk you to your husband without throwing a fit.”

Mr. Choi laughs as well as he took Sulli’s hand and put it on his arm.

“Holds on tight.”

“It’s not that you will run along the aisle.”

Sulli’s grandmother joked which makes Sulli’s giggles.

“IT’s the call for the bride.”

Sehun said as he peeked on the room where Sulli and his family are in.

“We’ll be out now. Come slowly Ssul.”

Her grandmother reminds her before she walks out with Mrs. Choi.

“Are you ready appa?”

Mr. Choi laughs.

“It supposed to be my line baby. See how excited you are making me feel unwanted.”

“Aish appa. You are still my first love. Don’t be jealous.”

“Ara. Now shall we?”

Sulli nods and she holds on her father’s arm.

She can’t hide the smiles on her face.

The guests can see how happy she is as she is not wearing a veil.

Sulli is the prettiest bride ever.

Her hair is dressed up lovely, a huge white rose is attached on her bun, a pearly hair band is placed instead of a tiara and those details make her blooms more.

The dress that she was wearing enhances her tall figure, making Minho restless and thought that the aisle is too long to avoid.

Sulli finally reunited with Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter