As Long As You Are Happy

On Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho groans when he heard his phone ringing.

He just finished sorting the resort agenda for the next year and it was 3.00 a.m. when he finally gets to feel his bed.

He let the ringing went for some time and hopes the caller will stop bothering him.

And it did stop after two times.

He turns to lay down flat on his back, his arm resting on his forehead; trying to sleep but his phone is ringing again.

He gave up and reach for his phone, sliding the accept button and put the phone on his ear.

With groggy voice, he speaks.

“Hello.”

“Minho, you have to help me.”

Minho rubs his sleepy eyes and shot up when he heard the familiar voice.

“Yoona?”

“Yes it’s me.”

He heard her awkward chuckle.

“Where were you?”

“Still in Korea. I know it’s late, sorry to disturb you but I really need your help.”

He rakes through his bed hair and climb down from his bed, saying goodbye to his sleep.

“So what is it?”

                                                                                ***

“Wow, you are glowing.”

Sulli cups her cheek and smiles shyly at the older.

“Really unni?”

Victoria nods as she remains on her spot, cooking breakfast for them.

“The happiness really shows. But you never look that bad at morning though.”

She chuckles and turns off the stove before she went to take out the toast; Sehun’s must have for breakfast in her house from the toaster.

“So, did he tell you about the blind date?”

“Unni, he totally falls for the lady.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Naeun ssi this, Naeun ssi that.”

Sulli giggles as she helps Victoria with some side dishes.

“Wow at last.”

Victoria exclaimed excitingly.

“I’m going to .”

“Do that unni. He keep teasing me since he knows about me and Minho oppa.”

“Haha. He just love you Ssul. He was there every time.”

“Ara. And I’m thankful. To you as well.”

She said clasping Victoria’s hand and squeezes it lightly before she releases it.”

“And I’m thankful to you guys. I’m living my life well with you and Sehun’s support. I don’t know how am I going to live with Ken alone.”

“Unni, that was in the past. I don’t want you to be sad.”

Victoria smiles.

“I’m fine baby.”

She said to the now frowning Sulli.

“Stop frowning. I’m living well without him.”

Sulli eyed her with a tint of sadness.

She did live well after her boyfriend left her.

Well, his reason is he has to go back to his hometown and helps with family’s business; just like Minho did to her.

But Minho did come back, even though she breaks up many times before she finds the happiness again. So what if Victoria’s boyfriend come back too any time in future?

“Unni.”

“Hmm.”

“If oppa is coming back, will you accept him?”

“Molla sweetie. But I never hold a grudge on him. My love for him is greater than the hurt that I felt. Maybe I will?”

She ended it with a question but her smiles are not that bright as earlier which Sulli nods and understands the discussion needs to stop right th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter