006

Broken Into Pieces [EDITING ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

           

                  ※ Confession ※

        

                        Choree was woken up by the alarm, she then head to the bathroom for her morning routine . When she face the mirror, she wasn’t surprise of the dark circle under her eyes. She looks like a panda!

                        “Damn you, Oh Sehun.” Choree  curse! 

                        ‘I need to avoid him, I still don’t know what his up to and I might get hurt in the end. My heart hasn’t recovered yet.’ She thought but heart her heart disagree .She felt a sharp pain run through her vein just by the thought of not seeing Sehun anymore.

                        And her heart wins when she saw him that morning. She wasn’t able to avoid him and her heart betrays her. She felt happy seeing him and walking with him on her side. They never talked and no one dares to open a conversation about the kiss.

                        The whole weekdays pass; it was three in the morning of Saturday. They were in front of her house already. Sehun  bid his goodbye and was about to leave when she grab his left wrist. He turns to her with a frown. 

                        “I have a question, and I want an honest answer.” Choree ask,  as if she already read his mind.  “Why are you doing this? Don’t answer me that you still don’t know. A week had passed already and you must figure it out already. And aren’t you getting tired of fetching me from work and walking me home?” she continues then pause waiting for him to answer.

                        “Yeah, your right. It’s kinda tiring walking you home then walking back to my apartment.” he replied.

                        She never says anything; she was still waiting for him to answer her first question.

                        “Maybe I should move in with you or you should move in with me.” He suddenly blurted out and smirk.

                        “What, are you crazy?” she  blurted with a loud voice almost shouting.

                        “Yes, it would be much easier for me or you. And you will always have  me to protect you.” He replied with a huge smile on his face.

                        “I can’t believe you.” Choree said shaking her head in disbelief. She doesn’t want to have this crazy conversation, so she open the door of her house and went in.

                        Sehun followed her.

                        Choree was on her way to the stair up to her room when Sehun grab her. She was on the first level of the stair already which causes her to almost fall, but Sehun caught her. He was now holding her, tight, almost hugging her. Their eyes met, it’s like magic, like their eyes were talking.

                        There it is again, her heart was beating past and skipping some beat.

                        And so was Sehun, she could hear it. Both hearts were beating fast but with a rhythm. A beautiful rhythm. The next thing she knew, his lips touch hers. He was kissing her.

                        The kiss was gentle, like he was waiting if she would respond or not.

                        She wanted to push him but her heart betrays her once again. Stupid heart! Instead she started  kissing  him back. And that’s the cue he was waiting for. He then, deepens the kiss. His tongue started to move and make its way into , which she gladly welcomes.

            Her arms locked together at the back of his neck and reach for support. He tightens his grip on her waist. One hand holding her and another hand touching her back.

            The kiss was long, she was sure of it.They were both panting and try to catch their breaths when he breaks the kiss. He was still holding her and her arms were still locked at the back of his neck. She was afraid to let go. She knew she would fall if she let go. She could feel her knees were weaken by the kiss.

            Silence fills the room, only their heart rapidly beating could be heard.

            “I like you.” He then breaks the silence. Eyes gazing at her filled with emotion she could not name.

            She did not reply.  Still processing what happen and what Sehun did confess. She was confuse, scared and many thoughts run into her mind.

            “Hey, aren’t you gonna say something?” he asks.

            “Say what?”

            “Like, you like me too!”

            “Huh?”

               “Oh, never mind, I know you do. Coz if you don’t, you wouldn’t respond to my kiss and you might slap me on the face already!” he

                        She then let go and try to release herself from his hug. But Sehun was strong and teas

Please log in to read the full chapter