003

Broken Into Pieces [EDITING ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

       

※ The Bet ※ 

           

         

                          Mwoooooo...????? Sehun, Kai says in unison.

                        “Have you gone nuts .?” Sehun rais his voice at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

                        Suho,D.O. & Kai looks confused though. They have no idea of what these two were up to.

                        “Why her.?” He ask

                        “Why not,  she maybe one of the girls who were not affected by our charms, well, except for Kai, which she claims to be her boyfriend.” Chanyeol explain.

                        “And it’s like hitting two birds with one stone. You will get your bubble tea and Kai would get a revenge on her.” Baekhyun continue.

                        “Yeah, just make her fall for  you in one week and then dump her in front of everybody.” Chanyeol

                        “One week?” he ask again.His beginning to get annoyed of what is happening.

                        “Ok, two week, that’s final, nothing more, nothing less. Make her fall for you not you falling for her.” Suho

                        A deep sigh escape from him, he couldn’t believe that his hyung would think of such a childish bet.

“Park Choree, how could I make you fall for me.?”

                      Sehun was in deep thought when Chanyeol suddenly says grinning “Oh by the way maknae, you can start now, Choree lives across the street.”

                        “Huhhh.?” He frowns and looks at Kai who sits in the corner of the living room quite. Sehun wonder on his sudden change, he was excited a moment ago but after hearing Choree’s name, he become quite and distant. He was sure now, Kai did lie to them. He knows Choree. How could he not, she live across their house for crying out loud. He needs to find out.

                        “Hmmm, later, I need to think first on how I would approach her and not make a total fool of myself.” Sehun smile and then focus on playing on his phone.

                        “Damn,” Kai curse but in a low voice that his friends haven’t notice at all. He knows about the bet but he didn’t know that Choree would be a part of it. He was worried about  her though.

 

                        Kai want to  explore his neighbourhood, they move about a month ago but he did not get a chance to stroll around. He and his family gotten busy on arranging furniture and stuffs in the house. He looked around and notices a girl across the street. He could not see her face, but she has a long light brown hair. Kai couldn’t explain but he just walk towards her. He heard her weep, Is she crying, he thought.

 

                        “Hey, are you alright.” Kai ask . The girl continue crying head rested on her knee. She never bothers to look up him.

                        “Hey,You know it’s not good to cry while your near the street, people might think your crazy.”

                        “Leave me alone.” She hissed

                        “I would love to but I’m not that heartless to leave a crying girl and not do anything, ”he says and smile at her, She finally looks at him. Kai froze for a second, her big brown sparkly eyes caught his attention.

                        “I’m Kim Jongin by the way and my friends call me Kai.” He smiles again and he notice the girl looks at him like he was kind of unknown species.

                       “Well, aren’t you gonna introduce yourself.? Kai ask.

                       “Oh yeah, I’m...Cho..ree...!” the girl  stutter

                      “Your cute.” Kai said and smirk at her, which made her blush.

 

                        And that’s the start of their school break love story. Kai ask her to be his girlfriend after knowing each other for only about a week. Since it was school break, they spend most of the days together, watching movie, playing games, eating and talking random stuffs at Choree’s  house. They w

Please log in to read the full chapter