005

Broken Into Pieces [EDITING ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

                       

 ※ First Kiss ※

        

                        Kai frown seeing Sehun went out of Choree’s house.

                      ‘What is he doing in there? He still wearing his clothes he wore last  night. Does he sleep in Choree’s house?’Kai  thought

                      He had to admit ,he’s kinda jealous. He has been to Choree’s house many times already, but he never got a chance to sleep over.

                    ‘Are they together already.?’ A question that bothers him. He knew about the bet and he was into it too, but after hearing that Choree would be a part of it. He then had a second thought. He regrets hurting her back then and his not that bad to even hurt her more. He knows that she has gone so much already and he wouldn’t want to be part of it anymore. He has to do something.

 

 

                        Monday come, as usual Choree get herself ready. Today was nothing different, she knew. But something about this day which make her excited in going to school.

                        The sun shines bright,  indeed a good day. When Choree arrive at the bus stop, only few people were waiting and one of them is Kai. The smile plaster on her pretty face, disappear. She still hates him. Maybe she’ll be able to forgive him one day and forget everything that happens between them. But right now, she has to keep her distant from him to bear the pain he has cause her.

 

                        Choree’s class went smoothly, well, except of course, the nonstop bad and rude comments given to her.Which she got used to over the days. She seen Sehun at chemistry but they never talk. She was disappointed. She was thinking of having a good conversation with him since he was being nice to her that day he save her. And he says he’ll see her on Monday.

                        ‘Maybe he forgot already.’ she thought and pout.

                        ‘Stop it Choree, your being childish. He doesn’t need to keep his promise to you. Be thankful that he save you and don’t ask too much. Who are you in his life anyway.’ Her mind scolded her.

                        ‘Yeah.’ She agree on what her mind tell her. She was nothing anyway. She’s not that beautiful like those girls who confess to him. She’s not that smart, but she’ll be able to excel in her class through hard work and sleepless night of studying. She’s not rich, like those girl, who went to their school with their own car and a butler or driver. And it’s something she never understand. Seoul high school is a public school and most of its student belongs in the low and average level of society. So what the hell, those girls went to their school when they can afford to go to a private and much more beautiful, high ranked high school.

                        ‘Oh cut it Choree, you know why they are here, for EXO-K of course!' . Ever since exo-k was form, their school started to have some transferees from top ranked high school. All of them were girl. EXO-K popularity surface when they perform at the end of their third year in high school. They perform a powerful dance routine which makes all the girls in school swoon. Baekhyun,D.O and Suho sang a ballad song that cause many girls to faint, literally. They were all good looking and most of the members were rich, including Suho whose family owns a convenience store that has hundred of branches around the country. DO , his family own a restaurant franchise. Baekhyun parents run a cellpho

Please log in to read the full chapter