Chapter 5 : Brand New Day

I've Met My Angel

The next morning

 

Jong kook just woke up from his sweet dreams… And the new day for Jong Kook is begin with a grin by himself…

AHHHHH….(yawning) Wake up from a really sweet dream… hee..:) Aish… Song ji Hyo-shi… Why am I like this already.. we just met each other twice but,, yeah.. It’s really first sight love… From the moment that I met you, it just feels like,,, I’ve met the one for me… Can’t wait to see you again.. Better to know you faster, I’m not wasting any chance.. Anymore…

While thinking for his new love, it made him think about his older one… So, he take a look at Eun Hye’s picture that he keep in his wallet,,

Eun Hye-yah… Goodbye… I bet that you have a better life a long time ago… Since you never know that there’s someone here love you so much.. (Sigh).. Never mind… Now, finally it’s my time to get a better life… I’ve met someone that make my heart pounding like crazy… She’s my neighbor now… Wish me luck, okay?? I won’t let her go just like you..

He take out Eun Hye’s photo from his wallet and place it on a box… His memorial box actually… It contains a lot of Eun Hye’s photo that he took secretly.. Then he place it on top of his cupboard.. He wish that will help him to forget her…

 

After taking a bath, Jong Kook was surprised with Lizzy’s presence at the front of his bathroom’s door.

“Oh.. Lizzy-yah.. Wae?”

Suddenly, Lizzy’s expression become angry… “ Oppa!! Where are you last night? I’ve called you several times but.. “

“Mwuh? Yesterday??? Oh.. I.. I ..”

Lizzy’s expression suddenly change into a happy mode… She just testing her brother..

“No need to answer, here your phone”, Lizzy said giving Jong Kook’s 2G phone to him.

“Where did you get it?”

“Aish… Oppa.. Since when you’ve become so clueless...” While sitting at the edge of Jog Kook’s bed, she continued, “last night, my beloved motorcycle had broken down.. I’ve called you several times but there’s no one answering it.. At the end, I’ve called Gary oppa… He told me that you’ve gone home already… So he came and helped me pushed that motorbike to his friend’s workshop..”

“Ahh… and he hand it to me, he found it on the floor at the nightclub..” Lizzy said while pointing to the phone.

“ Ohh… I’m not realize that.. Gomawo..”

After a minute, Lizzy just sit still and not going yet,, Has a feeling that something goes wrong, he sit beside his little sister and asking, “ Wae, my dongsaeng?”

“Nah.. Nothing.. I just felt that… Gary oppa is so nice to me… Even Jong KI oppa wasn’t there when I need him…” She said with a fake smile…

Ahh… My dongsaeng.. her tomboyish act just disappeared whenever she talk about feelings…

My sweetie dongsaeng,,  We shouldn’t depend on our love ones when we need help… They might have their own reason not to come while we need help.. And so…we have to appreciate other’s help, too.. Araso??” Jong Kook advice gently while pinching Lizzy’s cute nose…

“Ara, ara… Just want to tell you what I’ve thought..” Lizzy said, finally smiling again.

“Now, get ready, pali! We’ll go together… “ Jong Kook ordered and ended up dragging his dongsaeng to her own room.

 

While waiting for Lizzy, Jong Kook want to take a peep at his neighbor’s house… Wondering what she’s doing, he slowly tiptoed to Ji Min’s house before… BUSTED!

“Ehem…” Ji Min coughed slightly to catch Jong Kook’s attention. “What are you doing here, oppa?” Ji Min asks, teasing him…

“No… Nothing really… Ngee..” He replied, giving a shy smile…

“She’s still sleeping… Looks like she’s drinking too much…” Ji Min said, smiling.

“Oh… ah, here, I actually want to give you something… “ Jong Kook run into his house and grab a packet of green tea.

“Here… Green tea… Hope it work well to overcome alcohol effects.. “

“Wow… so fast.. hehe, Btw, thanks..” Ji Min said.

“You’re welcome….I’ll be going first… See you later..” Jong Kook rushed as he saw Lizzy already wanted to lock their home..

“Clumsy yet cute gentleman.. Aish, Why am I married so early… hahaha.. Ji Hyo yah,, you’ll be a lucky girl if you’re with him later..” Ji Min said to herself…

 

1.00 pm

“Ouch.. Aigoo.. My head…” Ji Hyo finally wake up from her long sleep.. Ji Min come into her room and put a cup of green tea that she make from Jong Kook’s.

“Chingu-yah… Aigoo.. You make me worried.. Here, drink this tea first, take a bath and lunch with me, okay? Pali, pali!”

“Yah!! Don’t you pity me? I’m sick here…” Ji Hyo drinks the tea at one shot as she felt so cold…

“Ara.. I’m joking… Take your time, I’ll be at living room..” Ji Min said, leaving Ji Hyo alone in her room.

 

After an hour…

Ji Hyo finally felt refreshed after a warm shower… She joins Ji Min who is at the living room, watching K-Drama, The Heirs.

“Ji min-ah… Let’s eat, I’m hungry…”

“Neh… But you must tell me what the hell wrong with you yesterday…You shocked me, really… Called me in midnight and wanted to move into my house…. Add with to pick you up at a nightclub.. AISH.. You better tell me the truth, Ji Hyo-ah  ” Ji Min said.

“Okay,okay…” Ji Hyo said, while preparing the food on the dinner table.

At first, she just eat silently… but halfway through it, Ji Hyo finally speaks the truth…

 

FLASHBACK

Ji Hyo rushed to meet her boyfriend, Choi Jin Hyuk at a hotel restaurant. She arrived a bit late because of her car problem… As she was about to arrive, so she just running to the hotel… Unfortunately, running with a high heels doesn’t make her arrive quickly, as she dumped with several people due to her clumsiness.

“Ehem, oppa…Mianhe, I’m late…” Ji Hyo tries to explain about her car but he doesn’t look interested at all…

“Yeah, yeah… Whatever… Just sit down, we have a lot to discuss.” He showed his serious face that make her feel anxious… She doesn’t even dare to make an eye contact with him, so she just sit still and quiet.

“Song Ji Hyo… can I borrow your money?” He finally expressed what he want. Ji Hyo seem surprised with that but calmly answered, “How much do you want, oppa? I wish I can help you…”

As soon as he heard that, he grins widely and said, “Not too much, darling… Just USD100,000.00 will be okay…”

“WHAT!!” Ji Hyo shocked with her oppa’s word. “Oppa, I don’t have that much.. In my personal account, I only have 10,000,000 won… it not even a quarter of the amount that you want, oppa..”

“Yah… ask your father for it, stupid! He’s a rich man… I don’t care, do whatever you can, I want my money less than 10 hours from now!! Or else…”

“What do you want to do if I don’t make it,oppa..” Ji Hyo start to frighten as she know what Jin Hyuk capable to do if anything against his will…

“I guess… I should give this to your father, I mean, stepfather… That should make him do what I want…” Jin Hyuk said with an evil grin…

She took the thing that Jin Hyuk throw to her… “What… what is that?” She surprised… Jin Hyuk threw many photos of their first night scene, three months ago…

“Shocked?? Hahaha… You know what? You are the stupidest woman I ever met… Pabo!!” Jin Hyuk get up and give his last message, “btw, you have 10 hours from now… Good luck, girl..” He left just like that, leaving Ji Hyo in a mong state…

“Ottoke… Yah!! You’re such a jerk!!! Choi Jin Hyuk!! I won’t forgive you..ever!” She let out her anger towards the food in front of her… Although every single person in that restaurant looking at her, she doesn’t care anymore, she’s too angry to feel ashamed… She’s been insulted, her pride is gone…

 

Ji Hyo starts to cry as she continues her story…

“After that, I’ve thought that money can really stop him but actually it’s not… His main intention was to make me suffered…”. She cries harder while continues, I’ve transferred all of my money in the bank for him…although I know that it’s not enough… And I called him to inform him, but he’s laughing instead… Few minutes later…abeoji called me to tell that he got an envelope of photos at our house… He completely angry with what he saw… Plus with a letter in the same envelope, saying that he should pay a lot to prevent that photos to spread out…”

“Omo!! Ji Hyo-yah… And..that’s why you’re kicked out from your house… Ji Hyo-yah… Mianhe.. I shouldn’t ask you.. I’m terribly sorry, chingu-yah…” Ji Min feels so bad for Ji Hyo… She tries to comfort her with hugging her tightly, but she couldn’t control her own tears…

“it’s okay, Ji Min-ah… I’m used to be alone… I’m a strong woman…”

I will never trusts any man… They’re all useless….Men are all like that… From now on, I’ll be independent… 

 

p/s : i know that the previous one were short... so, i write it longer for this chapter... enjoy~~~